Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) (5326 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close / This Handsome Young Man Died Few Hours After Writing His Final Exams Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2017
Today I missed my exam because of my far distance in as much I can't blame jamb I totally blame my self for my failure my silly mistake has put me in trouble I was scheduled to write jamb by 7am at grace poly surulere but because I tot it would be easy to locate I didn't bother to check before the date so I came all the way from festac and there was mad traffic due to the rain I got to my centre by 7:38AM and In my mind I tot there was gonna be casualties and we'll start late but I was wrong when I got there they had finished thumbprint and had submitted that set I was down tots of sucide ran thru my mind from slitting of my throat to jumping into canal and many more how would I explain to my people about my silly mistake I stayed till 10am hopeless this is my second jamb the first one I scored 253 but didn't gain admission to the university (altho I'm in yabatech). And I really want to gain into the uni

So I was instructed to go to jamb head office at ikoyi which I spent 1500 for transport when I got there we were much that had the same problem we were told to drop our reg no and names and told us to keep checking that they would reschedule us

So my quest is has any body had this problem b4 or have anybody been ever rescheduled for miSsing their exam

IM IN TOTAL DREPRESSION PLS HELP ME
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by SexyNairalander: 5:32pm On May 16, 2017
booked

which of your village people dey follow you? when I wrote mine some years back I left Ejigbo to surulere a day to my exam and that same day also I went to the school even though I already know the school. . .contacted a family friend that stays around and slept over and on that day I was at the premises by 6am

I can't condemn you but am sure you have learnt from your mistake

5 Likes

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by DLondonboiy: 5:37pm On May 16, 2017
I weak pass this op...
May chukwu okike be with you..
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by evanscheck(m): 5:49pm On May 16, 2017
Ur ancestors have sat down and decided ur case ... Wen dey say u Pple Shud pray ,u wud u be doing slay queen and make up on flick .. U see.. Take heart dear ..

2 Likes

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

which of your village people dey follow you? when I wrote mine some years back I left Ejigbo to surulere a day to my exam and that same day also I went to the school even though I already know the school. . .contacted a family friend that stays around and slept over and on that day I was at the premises by 6am

I can't condemn you but am sure you have learnt from your mistake

Same thing I asked my self is it from my fathers house or mothers own? I'm left with no option than to hope they reschedule me or I continue my ND

3 Likes

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2017
evanscheck:
Ur ancestors have sat down and decided ur case ... Wen dey say u Pple Shud pray ,u wud u be doing slay queen and make up on flick .. U see.. Take heart dear ..

Is that all u can say okay I don hear thank u!
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2017
DLondonboiy:
I weak pass this op...
May chukwu okike be with you..
Thanks bro!
What okike?
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by smardray(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2017
Read for next year
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:12pm On May 16, 2017
It's okay bro. Worse things have happened before.
Such disappointments really also help to shape you in life.
The first time I lost 1500 that I was meant to pay to my bro in uni, I almost ran mad. That's about 10yrs ago.
I had no farthing. I get money but squander it. I then started having savings. That later turned out to be a wise decision that helped a lot.
You see that experience jolted me to reality.

People have missed ordinations, call to the bar and other things before.

Since you guys are many Jamb may, yes may reschedule cos they said they won't expressly.
Tak kia.

1 Like

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by ANNOY(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2017
As far as they have told you guys they will reschedule your exam, you don't have to worry. just pray and have faith in God.
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2017
iaamxavier:

Same thing I asked my self is it from my fathers house or mothers own? I'm left with no option than to hope they reschedule me or I continue my ND
they will surely reschedule u guys
just make u check ur email everyday to avoid missing out again
poo do happen
so free ur mind ,go back to ur studies and wait for email from them

that ur center no try atall .at my center we 9 batch candidates did write with some 7 candidates who missed their own time
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 7:13pm On May 16, 2017
iaamxavier:
Today I missed my exam because of my far distance in as much I can't blame jamb I totally blame my self for my failure my silly mistake has put me in trouble I was scheduled to write jamb by 7am at grace poly surulere but because I tot it would be easy to locate I didn't bother to check before the date so I came all the way from festac and there was mad traffic due to the rain I got to my centre by 7:38AM and In my minds I tot there was gonna be casualties and we'll start late but I was wrong when I got there they had finished thumbprint and had submitted that set I was down tots of sucide ran thru my mind from slitting of my throat to jumping into canal and many more how would I explain to my people about my silly mistake I stayed till 10am hopeless this is my second jamb the first one I scored 253 but didn't gain admission to the university (altho I'm in yabatech). And I really want to gain into the uni

So I was instructed to go to jamb head office at ikoyi which I spent 1500 for transport when I got there we were much that had the same problem we were told to drop our reg no and names and told us to keep checking that they would reschedule us

So my quest is has any body had this problem b4 or have anybody been ever rescheduled for miSsing their exam

Safyaa shocked
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2017
DucheSsMerezz:
Safyaa shocked
shocked toke u still remember me where u been? How's school?
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
No village whatever is doing you it's one of those things everyone must pass through but you can have only yourself to blame but no qualms sha because jamb will likely do something about it........ Wishing best of luck
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 16, 2017
No village whatever is doing you it's one of those things everyone must pass through but you can have only yourself to blame but no qualms sha because jamb will likely do something about it........ Wishing you best of luck
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 7:34pm On May 16, 2017
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by hardeycute(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2017
I hope your exam is reschedule.Experience is the best teacher
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by pbethel: 9:03pm On May 16, 2017
Please b calm and patient.
God will make a way for u
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by chinkichun: 9:04pm On May 16, 2017
Always remember this: assumption is the mother of all Bleep ups.

I like how you took responsibility for your mistake .

All the best. Prepare hard for next year.
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by olagamalin(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2017
You still have ND. In all things ..Give thanks.

You will be fine.
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Adeoba10(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2017
Lol
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by queiii: 9:31pm On May 16, 2017
iaamxavier:
Today I missed my exam because of my far distance in as much I can't blame jamb I totally blame my self for my failure my silly mistake has put me in trouble I was scheduled to write jamb by 7am at grace poly surulere but because I tot it would be easy to locate I didn't bother to check before the date so I came all the way from festac and there was mad traffic due to the rain I got to my centre by 7:38AM and In my mind I tot there was gonna be casualties and we'll start late but I was wrong when I got there they had finished thumbprint and had submitted that set I was down tots of sucide ran thru my mind from slitting of my throat to jumping into canal and many more how would I explain to my people about my silly mistake I stayed till 10am hopeless this is my second jamb the first one I scored 253 but didn't gain admission to the university (altho I'm in yabatech). And I really want to gain into the uni

happened to me 2 years back, they never rescheduled us.
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by iaamxavier(m): 9:38pm On May 16, 2017
queiii:

happened to me 2 years back, they never rescheduled us.
Did u go to their office to complain? Or u didn't do anything?
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 16, 2017
iaamxavier:

Xavier youuuuuu......ouch m so sorry just pray
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by queiii: 11:53pm On May 16, 2017
iaamxavier:

Did u go to their office to complain? Or u didn't do anything?
I went to their office and complained.
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Greenbuoy(m): 12:16am On May 17, 2017
Shebi na only 30mins late you late?... If I tell you my own story ehn...!

My exam date was actually 23rd but I nor know where my eyes see 27th. That's how I journeyed from Lagos to ede on the 26th...ahhhh..o ma se o.. Iya je mi, mo na owo, mo tun na ara.

As the D-day reach and the action film begin play, I couldn't feel my legs no more.

Op, biko, just believe that this is going to be a blessing in disguise... Be a cool tough cat.. and move on (I did move on and I'm a better person today)

1 Like

Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by nicko28(f): 12:48am On May 17, 2017
This is how it's start, you need to start taking every little things about your life serious. Good luck
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by Oloruntobi4382(m): 1:43am On May 17, 2017
Take care, lalasticlala
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by BeardedKarma(m): 6:09am On May 17, 2017
iaamxavier:

Thanks bro!

What okike?

Chukwu Okike means God of Creation or God that creates
Re: I Missed My Exams Today What Next? (my Depressing Story) by babablogger: 6:25am On May 17, 2017
Well you are the Architect of your own destruction even if you knew the place sef you suppose don dey there since like 6:45am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Caleb University Allow Trousers And Phones In Their School? / Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner:::NDU::: / Basic Qualification Required To Teach As A Primary School Teacher In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.