Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Did You Make It In Life? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Make It In Life? (29839 Views)

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / How Much Did You Save In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Yhemit(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
slimiyke:

Fishery would've been more better and advisable depending on the resources available to you and also consider the fact that it has a good market during the festive season of ember months but don't fail to do your planning very well so that u can take advantage of the season, but most importantly consider cost of setting up ur pond, availability of water, security feeding and environment.....Fish farming is such a very lucrative farming business if properly taken care of.....just send me mail on Reginaldu8@gmail.com....let me look for materials to guide you properly

done.... sent bro

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Yhemit(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
RealityShot:
learn to trade Agric commodities instead: garri, beans, egusi, palm oil, etc

all of them earn a good 30-100% per bag sold..

God go bless you sir

thanks

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by bigiyaro(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Donkaz:

Am looking at replicating the same idea in Owerri, though I'll be buying from Benue.

Where do you reside?
am currently in jos bt will relocate to wukari by nov. to start the biz full time
Though am still fine tunning the thing working out the gray areas.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by pauljumbo: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Richyicon:
just sent you a mail. Pls I don't know if u can dish me your cell phone number or facebook name so we can hookup. Thanks

You can get all my contacts here https://pauljumbo.com/contact
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by kecos(m): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nice
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by clovislouis(m): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2017
pauljumbo:
I have not make it in life but am no more where I use to be before, at the moment I am taking care of myself with 3 kids in a comfortable apartment in the heart of Accra the capital of Ghana.

i made money by learning difficult stuff that people are looking for online and make youtube videos in a simpler form and share it on my blog for free at pauljumbo.com. The blog begins to get traffic after 4 months and i decide to sell some part of what I learned on my store pauljumbo store.

Today I make a minimum of 100$ daily using this model of sharing free contents and also help others online for free. with the money realized from my blog, I am now doing other businesses with my wife in Ghana.

if you are unemployed i will advise just learn any skill and start promoting it online don't waste time to argue in politic section of nairaland or other social platforms over politicians or entertainers. Always putting content online after some time people will notice you and money will start flowing.

Note nothing good comes quickly you can do menial job at the beginning just to survive but always pushing towards your future

pls bro am interested
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by RealityShot: 2:13am On Jul 29, 2017
bigiyaro:
I want to start exporting yams from taraba state to port hacourt, i hope i can 'make it' any sujesions?
READ this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3486177/anybody-interested-yam-business-zakibiam
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by X3ra(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2017
Hello Bro. I will like to learn Music Video Editing from you. 08064552630 Paul is the name, I based in Lagos.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Virtualaccounts: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2017
Happy Weekend Entrepreneurs,

Warm greetings from the VirtualAccountant. While you're thinking about how to grow your startup/small business, we are ahead thinking of giving you the Accounting support you need to lay a good foundation.

Whether you deal in:

- Phone, Computer and other IT items
- Catering, finger foods and cocktails
- Farming
- Events management and decoration
- Fashion retail
- Make up, skin care and beauty products
- Photography
- Concierge services
- Creche and after school services
- General merchant
- Just name it...

Our team of experienced Chartered Accountants at affordable fees are here to serve virtually. You don't need an 8am-5pm account staff.

Please contact us now www.VirtualAccountant.ng
08029753761, 08086108687

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Donkaz(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2017
bigiyaro:
am currently in jos bt will relocate to wukari by nov. to start the biz full time
Though am still fine tunning the thing working out the gray areas.
would do with a little more insight too, especially on how to get buyers.

Jos?? I be Jtown boy too, though am currently in owerri. Where in Jos if I may ask??
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by bigiyaro(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
Donkaz:

would do with a little more insight too, especially on how to get buyers.

Jos?? I be Jtown boy too, though am currently in owerri. Where in Jos if I may ask??
rukuba road, near satlite market. Can u do a little feaseability study at owerri?
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Ourown(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
PrinceMario:
Donwale made it as a scammer. Nah bullet go kill you last.
The innocent souls you scammed haven't given up. Always watch your back. cheesy cheesy

I was a victim too. 18.5k. I couldn't sleep that day. I had already gotten like 5 buyers for the supposed gift cards. Through out the night I was thinking how I'd be running the biz. Donwale, na trailer go kill am soon.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by PrinceMario(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ourown:

I was a victim too. 18.5k. I couldn't sleep that day. I had already gotten like 5 buyers for the supposed gift cards. Through out the night I was thinking how I'd be running the biz. Donwale, na trailer go kill am soon.
He scammed a very good friend of about 70k that day.
That guy will die through gunshot.
My nigga dey wake midnights dey curse am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by PrinceMario(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ourown:

He scammed a very good friend of about 70k that day. I know scam when I see one, so I discouraged my guy but e noe free.

My nigga dey wake midnights dey curse am and him perants grin grin grin

Having the heart to scam those hustling like you... No conscience... Na sudden death you die son wale.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Donkaz(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
bigiyaro:
rukuba road, near satlite market. Can u do a little feaseability study at owerri?

Am trying to see if I can work something out concerning that. Have you done any for port Harcourt?

I stay close to central Hotel rukuba road whenever am in Jos.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Mama4life(f): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
technicallyrich:
It is an open secret that many people are suffering in nigeria. Most graduate don't have jobs and the ones that are employed are underemployed. The ones that are skilled don't have money to open up their business and these go on and on.

The significance of all these is that most of the guys Damn all the consequences and go into stealing and get killed. Most of our young girls are into runz or rather prostitution because they face harsh conditions in life. awhen i work the street I fell bad because I see hardship and pain all over.

But in all these I know that some people are making it,so please let's share some ideals. At least to reduce the pain and suffering in the country.

Lost All I Made Thru Supplies Via Unwise Biz Decisions. I Would Like To Venture Into Web Design,programming And Other Genuie Internet Money Making Stuffs. I Am A Mother Of 4. Can I Be Self Taught In All These? What Are My Chances? I Am Open Advise.eunicethompson873@gmail.com
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Yhemit(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2017
slimiyke:

Fishery would've been more better and advisable depending on the resources available to you and also consider the fact that it has a good market during the festive season of ember months but don't fail to do your planning very well so that u can take advantage of the season, but most importantly consider cost of setting up ur pond, availability of water, security feeding and environment.....Fish farming is such a very lucrative farming business if properly taken care of.....just send me mail on Reginaldu8@gmail.com....let me look for materials to guide you properly

bro am still waiting for the mail sir!
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by slimiyke(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=Yhemit post=59005591]

bro am still waiting for the mail sir! [/quote
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by slimiyke(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2017
So sorry for keeping you waiting bro....am actually trying to figure where exactly I saved the materials.....its quite long I set my eyes on it but hopefully I will get them for you ok
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by slimiyke(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Yhemit:

bro am still waiting for the mail sir!
So sorry for keeping you waiting bro....am actually trying to figure where exactly I saved the materials.....its quite long I set my eyes on it but hopefully I will get them for you ok

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by HalbondAdmin: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Beautiful thread. I'll share my story some day.
You will tear if I do. God, Determination, integrity and hardwork is the key.

Think Outside The Box
Dare to Try
Fail Once, Try More
If you believe you can you will....

My story is a thread of it's own
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
LaExpert:

If you point is that one does not need a degree to be successful, I get it and I totally agree with it.

You're the one who probably did not get my own point which is 'pursuing a degree' gives you a better shot at success than being uneducated because school isn't all about getting a 'degree.'

By the way, if that your brother and and the other educated ones are not in the same business line, you don't need to compare.

They are in d same line of business so i can compare.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by lexaydfg(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Where is Ymodulus??

I will like to hear is story of how he made it or making it.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Yhemit(m): 10:42am On Aug 10, 2017
RealityShot:
learn to trade Agric commodities instead: garri, beans, egusi, palm oil, etc

all of them earn a good 30-100% per bag sold..

sir can I have your digits please.
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by RealityShot: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yhemit:

sir can I have your digits please.
oh sorry ..No.

just go to the agriculture section and you will see lots of threads on agric commodities..

tnx

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Yhemit(m): 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
RealityShot:
oh sorry ..No.

just to the agriculture section and you will see lots of threads on agric commodities..

tnx

okay.... about your suggestion about the repacking of goods, am thinking of going into something like that stuff during my service year.

thanks, going to update you on it. if everything works out for port harcourt process.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by dboss444: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
how my journey began
After my NYSC 2016 I went to lagos I left lagos for the east on december 2016 with just 1500 in my pocket because all the money i made from nysc was used for a not to sound investment called - - - (fill in the blank ) when i arrived east i had two options 1) look for and good job 2) continue my online palm oil business or jejely go back to lagos to look for a good job
For the job : i had two ideas 1 look for job online 2. go inside bankto ask for vacancy
Online jobs : i got only scam interviews
Bank job : all the banks i visited were all saying the same story, there vacancy and recruiting comes from lagos (all hope was lost in these areas )
Towards january ending a nairalander contacted me on the storage business i wrote about on nairaland, we discussed extensively on how i plan to deliver on the said proposal, it took alot of negotiating and renegotiation before agreeing on an agreement
So i submitted some school document as collateral and i sealed a deal to a large amount of palm oil and that was how i started ,my palm oil business
So months later i got a teaching job in imo state
I also joined an fmcg group on nairaland we are sole distributors of chin chin in Imo state mbaise to be precise
with the money i gathered i registered our company CORPORATE AFRICAN foods ltd
we as CORPORATE AFRICAN FOODS LTD have successfully studied and are currently investing in
Palm oil
Fufu
Chin Chin ( sole distributors for one of the leading companies producing quality chin chin at affordable price)
For investors who are intrested in doing business with us contact us today
Other areas we also intend to invest in include
Catfish farming
Poultry farming
Exportation of processed foods
Food delivery services
Processing palm oil to specification for export
Refining palm oil
Piggery
Mission of CAF FOODS LTD : Selling Africa to the World thus building a Global brand
How we operate: we as a company like to study and spot opportunity in business , walk arround the opportunity, make money with the opportunity before inviting investors to invest with us
WE ARE NOT WHERE WE WANT TO BE BUT WE ARE NOT WHERE WE USED TO BE
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Nigeriadondie: 7:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

See how you demeaned your own race, you have no shame. I think you should read about both Egyptian and Ethiopian history/civilization to enlighten yourself
And where are these countries u mentioned today? Are we living in the past?
Re: How Did You Make It In Life? by Dyoungstar: 12:35am On Sep 03, 2017
I am coming...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira / Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) / Malta Guinness Stuns Lagos With Amazing New Concept (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.