Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (47845 Views)

Accident On Benin Ekpoma-Auchi Road: 2 Children, 6 Others Dead (Disturbing Pix) / Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies To Japan Crashes & Explodes, Eight Dead / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by Nobody: 11:34am On May 17, 2017
Unclebrutus:
ve u been there before?
We were there together na grin grin Remember?
Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by SirMichael1: 11:37am On May 17, 2017
martineverest:
bro I think the guy u called fool is far better than u......

Dude, who the fûçk are you and what the fûçk is your business with what I write and who I mention? undecided
Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by Nobody: 11:48am On May 17, 2017
There is no way in this world that you or that guy convince any sensible human knowing fully well of the implications passing that region. So oga sir I think u need to sit down read I mean read very well before talking
SirMichael1:

One. How's my sense of reasoning suppose to flash mtn to mtn? How the fûck do you think? What goes on in that crankcase you call a head? undecided

You know absolutely nothing about the Bermuda triangle. Dude, I've done researches about that place, some call it the devil's crib.

Incase you don't know, not all airplanes crash or ships sink on passing that region. It's just that the ones that crash are never seen again so don't say or type what you have no prior knowledge of. Sit, read, think and reply. That isn't difficult or is it?

Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by Nobody: 11:49am On May 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

One. How's my sense of reasoning suppose to flash mtn to mtn? How the fûck do you think? What goes on in that crankcase you call a head? undecided

You know absolutely nothing about the Bermuda triangle. Dude, I've done researches about that place, some call it the devil's crib.

Incase you don't know, not all airplanes crash or ships sink on passing that region. It's just that the ones that crash are never seen again so don't say or type what you have no prior knowledge of. Sit, read, think and reply. That isn't difficult or is it?

Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by martineverest(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

Dude, who the fûçk are you and what the fûçk is your business with what I write and who I mention? undecided
nigga,just shut d fvck up.....ur stupidity smells

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by oluplus(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by SirMichael1: 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
martineverest:
nigga,just shut d fvck up.....ur stupidity smells

OLORIBURUKU
Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by SirMichael1: 8:33pm On May 17, 2017
smithsydny:
There is no way in this world that you or that guy convince any sensible human knowing fully well of the implications passing that region. So oga sir I think u need to sit down read I mean read very well before talking

Okay

It's obviously useless trying to convince you. Not all ship ot plane crashes there. How many times do I have to write that? angry Be intelligent na

Since the tower or whoever gives them direction through voice told them to pass through that region, they also must have known that not all ship or plane disappears there and besides, he didn't pass through the middle self. So you see sad

If you do quote me again, I'll resist the urge to reply you as I don't have enough time to do so. If you need to clarify anything, Google it out abeg. I don tire. You're not very smart
Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
SirMichael1:

Okay

It's obviously useless trying to convince you. Not all ship ot plane crashes there. How many times do I have to write that? angry Be intelligent na

Since the tower or whoever gives them direction through voice told them to pass through that region, they also must have known that not all ship or plane disappears there and besides, he didn't pass through the middle self. So you see sad

If you do quote me again, I'll resist the urge to reply you as I don't have enough time to do so. If you need to clarify anything, Google it out abeg. I don tire. You're not very smart
lol oga you that is smart can u explain y they crashed? Seems u work with them in tower to know they had a go ahead to pass there.. Stop tempting your self. Don't say because army said Maiduguri is save to pass to chad or Niger rep. Then u go put head.

That day might just be the beautiful ugly day.

Use your head

1 Like

Re: Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). by SirMichael1: 8:04am On May 18, 2017
Explorers:
The US Coast Guard is searching over the Bahamas in the Bermuda Triangle for a small overdue plane with four people including two children from New York aboard.

Pilot Nathan Ulrich, 52, of New Hampshire, and Jennifer Blumin, 40, of New York, who is the Founder and CEO of event management firm, Skylight Group, along with her sons, Phineas, four, and two-year-old Theodore, were identified as the people onboard.

The US Coast Guard says the twin-engine MU-2B turboprop, manufactured by Mitsubishi, was 37 miles east of the island of Eleuthera on Monday when air traffic control in Miami lost radar and radio contact with the plane around 2.10pm.

The airplane departed Borinquen, Puerto Rico, at approximately 11am Monday and never made it to its destination of Titusville, along the northeastern coast of Florida.

Their plane was at about 24,000 feet when air traffic control lost contact.

smithsydny:
lol oga you that is smart can u explain y they crashed? Seems u work with them in tower to know they had a go ahead to pass there.. Stop tempting your self. Don't say because army said Maiduguri is save to pass to chad or Niger rep. Then u go put head.

That day might just be the beautiful ugly day.

Use your head

Here you go dumb.

When I wrote that you should sit, read, think and reply, you thought I was joking right?

Were in contact directing them when the flight disappeared. Just admit defeat abeg.

I blame myself for reply you self. Guess I couldn't resist the urge further. cry

Try to be sharp next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) / Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One / Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.