Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

If You Want To Import Your Goods From China By Next Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Want To Import Your Goods From China By Next Week (529 Views)

Anambra To Re-Open Markets Next Week (Photos) / CBN To Unveil Naira-Yuan Swap Deal Operational Framework Next Week / Why We Import Cheap Goods From China - Igbo Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Import Your Goods From China By Next Week by suchmuch: 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
I found the cheapest shipping company .... But I don't have up to 16kg goods.... You want to import 7kg or more please contact me and let's join
Re: If You Want To Import Your Goods From China By Next Week by shaqhead: 8:14pm On May 16, 2017
suchmuch:
I found the cheapest shipping company .... But I don't have up to 16kg goods.... You want to import 7kg or more please contact me and let's join

Please what site is that? not importing though but wl come in handy for me
Re: If You Want To Import Your Goods From China By Next Week by monchazfarms: 10:09am On May 17, 2017
More explanation is necessary as scammers use all available means to scam people.

(1) (Reply)

Voopoo Drag 157w Tc Box Mod Resin Version Is Coming / On Office Chairs / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.