Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose (24864 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by odiks: 8:20pm On May 16, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has said that he will dump the People’s Democratic Party if the Supreme Court ruling does not favour the Makarfi-led caretakercommittee in the leadership face-off with Sherrif.

According to a media report by Channels TV, Fayose said this to newsmen on Tuesday while reacting to media reports that he had removed the name and logo of the PDP from his campaign office and mini signposts mounted on Ado and Ikere-Ekiti roads.

Fayose, however, stated that he remains a bona fide member of the PDP until the outcome of the court ruling.

Despite reconciliation efforts, the governor has stated several times that he does not recognise Senator Ali Modu Sheriff as the party’s leader.

On February 17, a Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt had ruled that the caretaker committee headed by Senator Ahmed Makarfi was illegal and could not act on behalf of the PDP.

Meanwhile, the governor also met with youths in the state where he called for more support for his administration and enjoined them to come out en masse on May 19 to honor the late former Governor of the Southwest region, Gen. Adeyinka Adebayo.

http://punchng.com/i-will-dump-pdp-if-sherrif-wins-at-the-supreme-court-fayose/

4 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by menxer: 8:34pm On May 16, 2017
We know it is called preemptive statement ... APDA calleth thee.

Meaning Markafi has lost already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by greatiyk4u(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2017
Who cares?

7 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Who cares?

Fayose is a terrorist supporter

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by konshency(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2017
it no more a news... Jst prepare urself for Kuje prison...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Jirate(m): 8:53pm On May 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

konshency:
it no more a news... Jst prepare urself for Kuje prison...

cool

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2017
Good step....

Whither thou goest we will go with thee, Fayose the LION!!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by cosby02(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2017
Lol....fayose

3 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by babadem2much(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2017
With all the support is giving to Tinubu, fresh air is pushing him to where his destiny lies..... Na you go chose where you go sleep

2 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by saintgp(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2017
About 2-3years ago it was alleged/predicted that:" Dr.goodluck Jonathan would b d last president of/from PDP".

Like play like play,that assertion is becoming true.alas!PDP is at d point of dying.

20 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Nobody: 4:54am On May 17, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I no talk am...stage actor.
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by raker300: 5:03am On May 17, 2017
Fayose should join apga, he'll be more than welcomes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by SuperSuave(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2017
raker300:
Fayose should join apga, he'll be more than welcomes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Splashme: 5:55am On May 17, 2017
Sherriff is sponsored by Buhari to destabilize PDP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Splashme: 5:55am On May 17, 2017
Dd
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by ademega(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2017
No matter where u go... U have IPOD support.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Vicolan: 6:22am On May 17, 2017
I knew it before that Fayose has plan to dump PDP......No politicians has a permanent place in a party... Running up and down like a prostitute!!!!!!!

Though that's ur choice....... Fayose
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by omenkaLives(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2017
Believe me when I say this man has already left that party. This latest remark is just a way of looking for an excuse to give his fans when he eventually makes his exit OFFICIAL.

fayose is long gone.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by hucienda: 6:39am On May 17, 2017
If Oshoko comot dat pati, it'll more or less be moribund.
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by omenkaLives(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2017
menxer:
We know it is called preemptive statement ... APDA calleth thee.

Meaning Markafi has lost already.
You sabi book jor. He knows Makarfi would lose and has made this statement just as an excuse for his official exit since we know he's already left unofficially.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Nobody: 6:46am On May 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

guy show us your Jamb results

15 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by EzekaUdene: 7:02am On May 17, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Believe me when I say this man has already left that party. This latest remark is just a way of looking for an excuse to give his fans when he eventually makes his exit OFFICIAL.

fayose is long gone.
[/s]
mind your useless party of thieves bastards looters and certificate forgers and drug barons called apc
mind your old dying vegetable Buhari

kiss the truth

15 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by olujastro: 7:45am On May 17, 2017
This is no news. PDP is dead and only awaiting a yet to be determined burial date.
My only political wish for Nigeria is that.. May PDP not have access to the National treasury again in my lifetime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by olujastro: 7:46am On May 17, 2017
EzekaUdene:
[s][/s]
mind your useless party of thieves bastards looters and certificate forgers and drug barons called apc
mind your old dying vegetable Buhari

kiss the truth
I couldn't help but notice that your new job on nairaland is to be a monitoring spirit to the guy you quoted, every single second he makes a comment.
Hope you have passed jamb? Before you open a thread tomorrow and start crying like one problem child of how life is unfair to you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by HottestFire: 8:13am On May 17, 2017
You have done that in principle already..No need for the noise.
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Mophasa(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2017
Yes, please the party for the destructive shiaman

Long live Fayose

God bless ekiti state
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by adadike281(f): 8:23am On May 17, 2017
welcome to apga in advance!
Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Nobody: 8:24am On May 17, 2017
PDP...I'm watching!!

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Yello1(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2017
That's long overdue. Who on earth will keep repeating a failing strategy? Governance is a mere rotation leave here go somewhere else, some people in pdp yesterdy nw rule in apc today so no new party anywhere

3 Likes

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by bedspread: 9:06am On May 17, 2017
I JUST LOVE THIS MAN... NO TIME TO DILABILI

1 Like

Re: I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose by Nobody: 9:17am On May 17, 2017
;Fayose, Sheriff go do yhu Chuku-Chuku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra To Mount CCTV On Mango Trees / Buhari Desperate To Silence Obasanjo – Atiku / Emir Of Daura, Umar: Insecurity Now Worse Than Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.