Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

What To Do After JAMB - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do After JAMB (12151 Views)

JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration / Ten Things That Must Happen A Month After Jamb Admission Conclusion / After JAMB CBT Examination, Expert Describes Ishaq Oloyede As A Bulldozer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do After JAMB by justicejay(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2017
learning skill just make him learn something. Thank me later
Re: What To Do After JAMB by toastedbread: 7:30am On May 17, 2017
Mrluv:
what is next for me that score 189 can I get admission with it in oou

if your school of choice chooses 180 as her cut off mark, then you're good to go. otherwise, twill be a polytechnic.
Re: What To Do After JAMB by BrAkingNews: 7:31am On May 17, 2017
Didn't pass jamb?, go for the best alternative in order secure admissions without jamb. http://www.ijmbway.com
Re: What To Do After JAMB by Nobody: 7:50am On May 17, 2017
Go and fry beans
Re: What To Do After JAMB by ajalawole(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2017
Mrluv:
hmmmmmm..... Just be praying ni ooo. My crush whose sister husband is a lecture in OAU can't help her with admission last year self. She is in federal ploy Ede doing her ND program, after that she will apply for direct entry. Best of Luck bro
Re: What To Do After JAMB by remedick: 7:57am On May 17, 2017
takenadoh:

it's just for fun though, But if I am extremely bored next year around this period, I'll give it a go and see what I'll make
why not take come MOOC programs instead of JAMB?
Re: What To Do After JAMB by Nobody: 7:57am On May 17, 2017
veekid:
Marriage; go and marry
undecided grin
Re: What To Do After JAMB by ajalawole(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2017
sirjude82:
We did it yesterday and we are doing it again, today call now to subscribe.
bro u be scammer. U win everyday and u can't even help members of this forum with free game or single odds, how do u want them to trust u
Re: What To Do After JAMB by TheSoothSayer(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2017
Mrluv:

Oou accepts 180 and above. Knew some guys that entered some science departments with 180-200... but it was during the post ume era
Re: What To Do After JAMB by lhurdmayor(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2017
are we to epect change of institution form ?
Re: What To Do After JAMB by lhurdmayor(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2017
are we to expect change of institution form ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do After JAMB by Nobody: 8:02am On May 17, 2017
MayhorE:
no more paper post utme, just screening
lol. Are post utme and screening not the same thing
Re: What To Do After JAMB by Emimaeyor(m): 8:55am On May 17, 2017
i suggest he learns a trade that can be of help to him when he gets to the Higher Institutions. so he is not gonna be broke.

And again i hope his waec result is Excellent?
Re: What To Do After JAMB by Brayss(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2017
A student failed JAMB 5 tyms. 1 day, she travelled 2 visit her frnd in UNILORIN, she fell sick & was admitted to a hospital there. She later called her mum & said... GIRL: Hello ma MUM: The place is silent,whr r u? GIRL: I'm in UNILORIN MUM: Oluwa ose o GIRL: I was admitted MUM: Jesu o se o, Olorun ti doju ti ogun idile wa ti ko fe kio kawe (laughing & dancing) GIRL: Malaria ni MUM: Malaria ni course ti won fun e, course gidi ni o, kawe e daadaa o GIRL: I would b discharged 2moro MUM: Olorun ma je, 4 yrs lo ma lo loruko Jesu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do After JAMB by sodson11(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2017
Kunle just graduated from school. He is the latest big boy in town. He begins to do as if he owns the whole whole, doesn't greet his elders again, doesn't learn any trade, he just moves out of the house in the morning and return at night.

Fast forward to a year later, Kunle is still where he was.

Broke. Unsuccessful. Disrespectful. Useless!

Does Kunle's analogy ring a bell in your ears?

Because I want you to be a success and not end up like Kunle, I have put together this online conference on Whatsapp to help you gather the tools and information you need from the right people this month.

This conference is FREE and holds on WHATSAPP from the 28th of May to the 3rd of June.

Topics like The Beginning and Making Money Online will be treated.

https:///3KKVhEaaz7I5eRh6SnsufB

That is the link to join the group.

See you at the conference.

Please share to your contacts who needs this.
Re: What To Do After JAMB by yexifuxi: 9:19am On May 17, 2017
Call us today!!!

Re: What To Do After JAMB by Mrluv(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2017
houstonia:

please how did you check your score? was it sent to you?
just login to your jamb profile and check your profile
Re: What To Do After JAMB by Temysteve(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2017
takenadoh:
I feel like writing Jamb again it's close to 2-3 decades since my last one angry grin, Maybe I'll buy a form next year and try.
hmmmm, kontinu deceiving ursef. U dis S.S. 2 boy..
Re: What To Do After JAMB by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2017
takenadoh:
I feel like writing Jamb again it's close to 2-3 decades since my last one angry grin, Maybe I'll buy a form next year and try.
lol
I call this one anti clock wise
Re: What To Do After JAMB by mikolo80: 2:09pm On May 17, 2017
takenadoh:
abi o. To test the Ole noggin' eh? Omo I hia say jamb form don reach 10 kI weak. Is it inflation or just extortion
Re: What To Do After JAMB by BenZyncla(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and we'll contact you.
Re: What To Do After JAMB by MrSheyi(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2017
okay
Re: What To Do After JAMB by holluphemydavid(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2017
all d best to him,let him hustle a bit for money b4 he finally get admission
Re: What To Do After JAMB by raphaeladeyele: 3:12pm On May 17, 2017
no post Utme but screening for admission
Re: What To Do After JAMB by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2017
Brayss:
A student failed JAMB 5 tyms. 1 day, she travelled 2 visit her frnd in UNILORIN, she fell sick & was admitted to a hospital there. She later called her mum & said... GIRL: Hello ma MUM: The place is silent,whr r u? GIRL: I'm in UNILORIN MUM: Oluwa ose o GIRL: I was admitted MUM: Jesu o se o, Olorun ti doju ti ogun idile wa ti ko fe kio kawe (laughing & dancing) GIRL: Malaria ni MUM: Malaria ni course ti won fun e, course gidi ni o, kawe e daadaa o GIRL: I would b discharged 2moro MUM: Olorun ma je, 4 yrs lo ma lo loruko Jesu.
why u come write with Yoruba? are we not expected to enjoy the joke with other Yorubas?

Re: What To Do After JAMB by MayhorE(m): 6:31pm On May 17, 2017
durentchigozie:
lol. Are post utme and screening not the same thing

I think she's referring to the paper paper and pencil one
Re: What To Do After JAMB by takenadoh: 10:26pm On May 17, 2017
Temysteve:
hmmmm, kontinu deceiving ursef. U dis S.S. 2 boy..

By the time I wrote Jamb u were still in your Dad's balls, so keep talking Jambite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: ASUU Calls For In-Depth Investigation / Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / Scheme Of Work & Lesson Note For Basic 5 / Primary 5 For 1st , 2nd And 3rd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.