Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (71119 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by firstking01(m): 9:10pm On May 26, 2017
CaraJewel:
Had wetin?friends?.life got busy.you,cant be friends with everybody.nearly cannot kill a bird
What's with the full stops and commas??...i thought full stops are usually placed at the end of every tense??, but yours is just circulated everywhere, anyway, that's by the way....how's school??, should be done with second semester now??.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by CaraJewel(f): 10:01pm On May 26, 2017
firstking01:
What's with the full stops and commas??...i thought full stops are usually placed at the end of every tense??, but yours is just circulated everywhere, anyway, that's by the way....how's school??, should be done with second semester now??.
Am i typing project?.are they biting your screen?
Am not done
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by firstking01(m): 6:45am On May 27, 2017
CaraJewel:
Am i typing project?.are they biting your screen?
Am not done
Sure, you gon type project one day and i don't expect you to transfer these your typos to it or else it won't be approved by your supervisor....what'sup with imsu??, most of the schools are already in their second semesters and some are rounding up their first semester exams??
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 27, 2017
firstking01:
Sure, you gon type project one day and i don't expect you to transfer these your typos to it or else it won't be approved by your supervisor....what'sup with imsu??, most of the schools are already in their second semesters and some are rounding up their first semester exams??
bro Réspèct privacy and chat her up via pm

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by brainreset: 8:49pm On May 27, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I would have sent you a pm, but you are 26 ,too young for me
PS, cute but not demanding
You are cute? If yes, I am not too young for you. In my early thirties.
Send me a PM
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by firstking01(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2017
bjhaid:
bro Réspèct privacy and chat her up via pm
We 've been doing that.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:13am On May 28, 2017
thehedge:
seriously
no oh...unseriously
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by nkwuocha1: 12:23pm On May 28, 2017
tivta:

You have balls, I can't marry a girl my guy has had intimacy with, the thought would kill me.

I thought about that too,was advised by mutual friends not to marry her.But she is everything I wanted in a woman,the thought of allowing another guy marry her with such virtue wasn't what I want to live with.

Not to brag or bring anyone down,some of them that adviced me then are presently not still married and without jobs due to recession.

But naturally,I'm the type that do things based on my own belief.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2017
Billyonaire:

It is so scary. These days you cant tell a lady 'I like you', cos the moment you do, they transfer all their liabilities to your balance sheet. It kills the feeling, not because you can not do it, but because it was not your responsibility to do that. Love is now transactional. I guess we are all prostitutes now, it is no longer an issue of going to club or road to find a man. An average girl wants financial exchanges for love. Its a barter like never before.
The whole transactional nature of things now just kills every feeling you've got. Even what you'd have given and enjoyed giving normally they deny you the joy of giving. Prostitutes everywhere you go.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Honesty007(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2017
Stop showing off,go into hibernation.lock up ur wealth and change everything bout the way u dress,spend and all out.
finally,they all know u r rich.no ant doesnt like sugar.but u hardly see ants on salt.
gv ur life to christ and just become as humble as ever without pleasing man.
pray for the right friends that sticketh closer than brother.i gv u 3weeks and u would meet the true friends.remember Jesus christ is the only true friend that never FAILS

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by thehedge(f): 4:35pm On May 28, 2017
lexy2014:
no oh...unseriously
tot so
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by gentlechyke(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2017
Culin:

Sir
shey u know say the person wey dey your Dp Fine well well
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:18am On May 29, 2017
thehedge:
tot so
de there
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by generationz(f): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks
Well I understand you op I'm a lady
I've had roommates like the girls you mentioned, no girl started out like that just as men didn't start out as players bad experience causes these things.

The funny thing is the majority of simple and less demanding girls are always indoors or live a from work to house ' lifestyle so you might not see them more often

You sef when you go out stop looking for classy chick there is a 70 percent chance that that iPhone, bag and nice perfume she has isn't being financed by her 50k bank salary, duhhhhhhh she's not a money doubler

Try get a simple girl and clean her up to your taste
She will appreciate it more than all these girls were Don tear eye

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by generationz(f): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Had same issue as a very young man.I would sell off gadgets my elder brother send down from abroad to please my ex girlfriends. cheesy cheesy.Theres one sw lady that deals with jewelries and Turkey ladies inner wear in CMS patronise often to change my ex girlfriends pants those days grin grin grin.Till the last gf messed me up.

Well, I decided to give myself a BIG break and concentrated on my business and career for years. Yes! No gf and no intimacy. embarassed :-

Until I noticed a friend's sidechick. Very nice girl men. She would cook and bring to us in the field after Saturdays football match.Very nice lady. I would just sit one corner and watch her, wishing she was mine. Sincerely, good ladies are out there, wasting their time with wrong people. He finally married his university young gf. Me? I married the ex two months after she accepted to date me. My guy came for the wedding.

Focus on your career, observe alone, when the time is ripe you will see what you're looking for.

You married your friends *coughs*

Wow, I thought that was a no no for guys
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lala45: 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
Not all girls are the same,I don't ask guys fr money even when am broke.That's the last thing I do.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lala45: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Not true
dalaman:
As the saying goes. The day you ask a Nigerian lady out is the day you start owing her money.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by 26andsearching(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
generationz:

Well I understand you op I'm a lady
I've had roommates like the girls you mentioned, no girl started out like that just as men didn't start out as players bad experience causes these things.

The funny thing is the majority of simple and less demanding girls are always indoors or live a from work to house ' lifestyle so you might not see them more often

You sef when you go out stop looking for classy chick there is a 70 percent chance that that iPhone, bag and nice perfume she has isn't being financed by her 50k bank salary, duhhhhhhh she's not a money doubler

Try get a simple girl and clean her up to your taste
She will appreciate it more than all these girls were Don tear eye

wow

all I needed to hear in one piece.

thanks for this advise.

u must be such a lovely lady.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by generationz(f): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
26andsearching:

wow
all I needed to hear in one piece.
thanks for this advise.
u must be such a lovely lady.
U are welcome
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Jwens(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2020
sorextee:
Forget about him and date me instead.. cry dnt worry, im not concerned about ur money cos im also working... grin

Hey cutie
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by sorextee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
From a post several years ago. Cant remember all these.
Greetings.
Jwens:

Hey cutie

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.