Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (71098 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Chidinmaluv22(f): 11:55pm On May 24, 2017
I can help you
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Brinxs(m): 11:56pm On May 24, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
The way you present yourself?

NO
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Brinxs(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2017
kimbra:
How about you bring yourself down when you want to woo a girl. This could be the issue.

Bring yourself down to where exactly??
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On May 24, 2017
kaboninc:

when you get your own bobo, we go continue this conversation
I cannot get a bobo because I no dey comot go anywhere and going to strange places is a requirement to have a bobo these days.

I just need guys to stop nagging about gold digging girls, na them dey waka

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Brinxs(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2017
26andsearching:

For how long

I mean I suffered to get a job

Now I must also suffer to get a gal

To be a Man is not a day's job my guy!
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by obowunmi(m): 11:59pm On May 24, 2017
Most women in Nigeria are like this. They see men as ATM.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Brinxs(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2017
obowunmi:
Most women in Nigeria are like this. They see men as ATM.

Most men in Nigeria are like this. The see ladies as ________??

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by CaraJewel(f): 12:02am On May 25, 2017
bjhaid:
Nice Girls don't really exist in this part of the world.
Yes they do..no one is perfect.when you see one.and just a first day communication.you go know.by the way..are you nice?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Dindondin(m): 12:03am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Yes o

That's my compulsory criteria

I find it difficult to move with worwor gals

I always go for naturally beautiful ones
Most city babes are materialistic. If you keep meeting them from now till next year you may still get irritated with some of their early immature demands. They feel it's a guy's responsibility to foot their bills even when it's still early in their dating.
Solution:
Go to God in prayers that you need a good lady. You ll get that replica of your Friends gf

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Rexnegro(m): 12:04am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks
Brother don't put pressure by Yourself on Yourself concerning serious relationship o, fine You Have to Be serious,it's Good Thing to do..but don't sweat it Brother. When The right time comes The person That will compliment You will come....now back to The mata on ground...You See Bro most Nigeria girls are problem carriers so they re looking for problem solvers (guys) to Help Them...hence once You ask Them out The next Thing for those ones among Them wey they no born with shame And self respect And esteem will immediately throw You The question of "Please can You do me a favor " once You get That question from a random Hungry Nigeria girls just be 99.9% ready to know say she want demand..that's someone You Are yet to ask out o. bro not like You re unlucky with Them o it is just That most of them are stocked with daily, weekly, monthly And yearly problems, The few ones who understand the essence of relationship like Your friend babe either are taken or married. me right here Am cute God knows that (na HIM even create me so HE knows) but Am single At the moment And not even ready to Be in any relationship with Nigeria girl of nowadays ,their reasoning is so stupid And awkward ehn. they can so fuccking annoying ehn. our (guys) stupidity is wiser than Them I swear down. Brother my advice for You is take Your time menopause no dey do men, so relax to enjoy Your life while You give 5% to look if eventually You might a girl like That of Your friend babe. Goodluck bro.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 25, 2017
dupsyluzy:

I am from that kind of background, there is something called dignity and self confidence. No matter how i need money i dont beg,my bf can only offer to assist if he has the means.
you have a bf that can still offer to assist

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Skubidude(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2017
Cleopatra4:
I feel your pain. Come date me and you will never regret it. smiley
I wul like to take u up on ur offer... Meanwhile u've got mail.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by bezimo(m): 12:07am On May 25, 2017
I can relate with the op experience most 9ja girls are bunch of empty liabilities with their only asset in between their legs, full of collect collect mentality and shameless. I wish they can learn from foreign girls and have some dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 25, 2017
Today one of them demanded a car from me as her wedding present and I ask, who will you say gave you the car as a gift ? She said, my fiancee knows about you as my good friend. Ladies are not making it easy for us any longer. Your own small.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 25, 2017
CaraJewel:
Yes they do..no one is perfect.when you see one.and just a first day communication.you go know.by the way..are you nice?
First day? I've met girls that pretended to be very nice on the very first day, I can be nice and nasty sometimes it depends on who I'm rolling with.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Bibors(m): 12:12am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks

I think it's because you are a fine boy living in Lawanshe

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ekefre4(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
people like u cannot give a girl ordinary 1k without thinking of nyashing her in the first place.
smileyyou don't even know me yet you have concluded. Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Culin(f): 12:19am On May 25, 2017
Maybe she was just trying to drive you away

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by CaraJewel(f): 12:22am On May 25, 2017
bjhaid:
First day? I've met girls that pretended to be very nice on the very first day, I can be nice and nasty sometimes it depends on who I'm rolling with.
Wel dunno.but there are nice gals.me inclusive
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:25am On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
The impression you create matters. That's what they act on. So put off how much you could take care of a girl or how rosy your life is when wooing. grin

U make sense ja re .i de feel u
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by jabatah(m): 12:26am On May 25, 2017
if u know u wanna marry beautifu gurl u better show wat u av. they 're luxury. I for like drag adesua wit banky Na,but my pocket no gree. ogbeni u beta use wat u av to get wat u nid. love is directly proportional to love now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Fragileheart(f): 12:28am On May 25, 2017
Abeg I dey here O I no be liability

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Authentic1010(m): 12:30am On May 25, 2017
OP, your solution would be to stop chasing unemployed girls who rely on their look. Go for the employed I mean the ones who aren't broke. But there are still broke girls who don't ask a guy to do anything for them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 25, 2017
Chidinmaluv22:
I can help you
how , let me know
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:36am On May 25, 2017
bjhaid:
I didn't say men are atm, alotta girls are struggling esp the ones from poor/average background, and most can't really hustle like guys do, that's why I can't really blame the ones that beg
dont think its OK 2 beg from guys u just met or barely no all in d name of poverty
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:40am On May 25, 2017
Obviously, you are still broke. Go hustle more brother, you will attract the right babe. At this point of your life, you need money not babes. There is no girl that does not need the support of her man and the truth is it will come more than expected. You are not there yet and remove this thought that there is one girl that will spend on you.
From survey, broke niggaz attract "materialistic" ladies whilst rich nigga attract the independent. Likes attract likes... Its nature, that's how it works.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:43am On May 25, 2017
majekdom2:
Obviously, you are still broke. Go hustle more brother, you will attract the right babe. At this point of your life, you need money not babes. There is no girl that does not need the support of her man and the truth is it will come more than expected. You are not there yet and remove this thought that there is one girl that will spend on you.
From survey, broke niggaz attract "materialistic" ladies whilst rich nigga attract the independent. Likes attract likes... Its nature, that's how it works.
"from survey ..." which survey b that?who and who carried out d survey and when was it carried out?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 25, 2017
lexy2014:
"from survey ..." which survey b that?who and who carried out d survey and when was it carried out?
that how to is... Likes attracts likes. Do you want to argue it. He is complaining because he is broke or stingy, that's why he attracts such babes... those are the likes. You attract people on your level. When you are well placed or on a particular independent level, you'd attract same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:48am On May 25, 2017
thehedge:
it is not the impression he creates, its his taste. there are diff kind of girls, and impression or not, they want what they want. I hope d op undrstnds
if d girls were his taste would he b complaining?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 25, 2017
Brinxs:

Bring yourself down to where exactly??
I just weak..as if a poor man has her attention. See lies!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by begwong: 12:49am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Yes o

That's my compulsory criteria

I find it difficult to move with worwor gals

I always go for naturally beautiful ones
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder because another man's meat is another's poison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:51am On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
The impression you create matters. That's what they act on. So put off how much you could take care of a girl or how rosy your life is when wooing. grin
madam better girl na better girl it doesn't matter d impression u create.if a girl isn't interested in a mans money, she won't b moved even if u empty CBNs vault 4 her

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.