Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (70939 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by jpphilips(m): 12:52am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks

Because you are dumb

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 25, 2017
Culin:
Maybe she was just trying to drive you away
exactly... She didn't want to come insulting that they are not on the same level.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by mr2kay(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2017
Op with such girls just move on or change the topic with joke wink

Nothing annoys me most than when girls just ask for money without thinking.Thats how one told me of how she wanted to go for international passport and that she needs just part of the money

When I asked how much she needed to add she said 100k and it was to bribe someone there

How much come be the main passport Biko

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 25, 2017
bezimo:
I can relate with the op experience most 9ja girls are bunch of empty liabilities with their only asset in between their legs, full of collect collect mentality and shameless. I wish they can learn from foreign girls and have some dignity.
you can't take upto half of the poo a foreign babe will give to you. Stop the generalisation, there are independent Nigerian ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:56am On May 25, 2017
majekdom2:
that how to is... Likes attracts likes. Do you want to argue it. He is complaining because he is broke or stingy, that's why he attracts such babes... those are the likes. You attract people on your level. When you are well placed or on a particular independent level, you'd attract same.
am not arguing with u my oga Infact I agree with u. I dont no whether d gentleman is broke or stingy. am not interested in that info.u said "from survey". and am asking who did d survey and when was it done?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 12:58am On May 25, 2017
Culin:
Maybe she was just trying to drive you away
na lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by lexy2014: 1:01am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

Be like

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks
chairman first things first, what do u want?focus on that instead of focusing on what u don't want.u keep focusing on what u don't want, it will just keep coming back 2u

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 1:02am On May 25, 2017
OP it's a normal thing in naija oh every girl now see relationship like job,problem with ladies is that they feel obligated to demand just because of toto when dem get,meanwhile for abroad na the barney sef go dey check up on you to make sure say another careless chic no go chuke head,my advice be say don't ever settle for less when it comes to woman matter,women yakpa for this world when they content with normal trips.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 25, 2017
op stop meeting babes frm badoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 1:15am On May 25, 2017
mr2kay:
Op with such girls just move on or change the topic with joke wink

Nothing annoys me most than when girls just ask for money without thinking.Thats how one told me of how she wanted to go for international passport and that she needs just part of the money

When I asked how much she needed to add she said 100k and it was to bribe someone there

How much come be the main passport Biko
100k to bribe for passport grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u just met a yahoogirl

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by TGaines: 1:17am On May 25, 2017
All nigeria lady are after money all of them are same. I.met one on face book last week we talk just for 1 day. Next day i need money to fix my hair and nail my phone was broken i need to buy new one. Imagine a girl i.met only one day next day i need money for this and that.u. can ask a guy money at least may be u know each others for some months i dont really know why they behave like this.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by illegalking: 1:31am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Be like

Thanks
Uncle forget fucking, u no go Everly meet better girl if u r still searching at places like ICM

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ioreth69(f): 2:19am On May 25, 2017
Doctorfitz:
What nonsense are These girls saying? How does how he carries himself translate to girls disturbing him for money. Are y'all sick or something?. The main problem is there u won't talk about it...... Nigerian girls should work and try to be independent. Stop waiting for a man to do things for you no matter how little.
guy calm down,nobody dey follow u quarrel, u just dey para anyhow
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by WeRblessed(f): 2:30am On May 25, 2017
I guess you will know why by the time you learn the difference between (am and I'm undecided). This is embarrassingly amusing. Nigerians please wake up! Not funny anymore.

quote author=26andsearching post=56588545]I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Be like

Thanks[/quote]
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 2:49am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
lols tnx 4 d compliment,but i only knw a kid when d judge people by dere appearance

If that's you in your profile pic then mehn you damn ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by pressplay411(m): 2:54am On May 25, 2017
If non materialistic girl is what you're looking for you'll have to invent one.
Or simply pull the Prince Akeem stunt.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 2:54am On May 25, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I feel your pain. Come date me and you will never regret it. smiley

Leave that guy, me I like you, this op might just be using this lamentations thread to activate the soft emotional side of ladies here to get free ride to the promise land to defeat the village champion called "konji" grin

I know their type, please where are you located? Don't mind my moniker by the way, it's not what you might think.. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Gabs4mine(m): 2:59am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols
u mean it babe? then lets hook up

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 3:00am On May 25, 2017
ACE1010:

Na that natural beauty go finish your enemy!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 3:08am On May 25, 2017
dupsyluzy:

I am from that kind of background, there is something called dignity and self confidence. No matter how i need money i dont beg,my bf can only offer to assist if he has the means.

Can we see ur pic...?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 3:09am On May 25, 2017
Chidinmaluv22:
I can help you

Abeg how
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 3:12am On May 25, 2017
Fragileheart:
Abeg I dey here O I no be liability

Are you cute?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by vioment: 3:13am On May 25, 2017
Educative indeed. This mata dey ring bell. Too busy to care but e dey hover. Any how sha, head up, no shaking.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 3:14am On May 25, 2017
jpphilips:

Because you are dumb

My brother, savage you are, no chill you have.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by repogirl(f): 3:26am On May 25, 2017
You are what you wish for....like attracts like.... You are most likely a vain persona and you attract the vain girls... just be prepared to always be stuck with vain, pretty and spongy females.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 3:28am On May 25, 2017
Je ne sais pas.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Azumoney44(f): 3:29am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Be like

Thanks
see your mouth, you py 3k for hair what of me thts paying 10k for hair to someone hvent seen face 2 face nk, buy fone 25k, makeup kits 5k, guy does gals re not smiling, she must be from the east cos mine is from the east

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Lewaluv(f): 3:30am On May 25, 2017
Yes baba.Do i pain u o
neoapocalypse:

shocked shocked shocked Are those really yours ( I mean the booobi )
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by repogirl(f): 3:32am On May 25, 2017
Azumoney44:
see your mouth, you py 3k for hair what of me thts paying 10k for hair to someone hvent seen face 2 face nk, buy fone 25k, makeup kits 5k, guy does gals re not smiling, she must be from the east cos mine is from the east
ummmm.....Did she put a gun to your head? If she didnt then you are doing all that out of your own freewill so stop complaining. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by DeRay98(m): 3:34am On May 25, 2017
TGaines:
All nigeria lady are after money all of them are same. I.met one on face book last week we talk just for 1 day. Next day i need money to fix my hair and nail my phone was broken i need to buy new one. Imagine a girl i.met only one day next day i need money for this and that.u. can ask a guy money at least may be u know each others for some months i dont really know why they behave like this.

For her mind, you be "applicant" and she be the "job" wey you need. By time she collect same "application fees" from 5 Facebook "applicants" like you in a day or week, by month end she don get "salary" oh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by paddyofboss(m): 3:36am On May 25, 2017
abels:
Guy if u nor b worwor boy dat means u r among guys dat bug women too much and such guys irritate ladies so they wil do evrytin to chase u out.. After d first day toasting bone dem for som time, even if u have their number, do as if u regret even toosing dem. U ll c they will start flashing u, dont call immediately.. The day u ll eventually call warn her never to flash u again nd cut d call guy d grl go de kolo for u.. On ur first dat wit her dont praise her too much, tell her tins like, "for beauty i score u 60/100",tell her" ur make up is too harsh nd it does nt fit ur face", just let her knw u r in charge, guy d babe go de tink of u de wet.. All tis tins if u knw hw to play ur game u ll get any grl of ur dreams
Very useless post
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Cleopatra4(f): 3:53am On May 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

Leave that guy, me I like you, this op might just be using this lamentations thread to activate the soft emotional side of ladies here to get free ride to the promise land to defeat the village champion called "konji" grin

I know their type, please where are you located? Don't mind my moniker by the way, it's not what you might think.. smiley
I Don't mind your moniker.
Is that real gold??
I'm not a gold digger grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.