Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (71115 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by AreaFada2: 3:53am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Labanja(m): 4:01am On May 25, 2017
I thought they said futo students don't party... Say na dem jack passs.. Oy na see their BurnFire Night celebration
Did you miss the BurnFire Night? See Photos and Videos from the ground http://futobuy.com/miss-burnfire-night-see-photos-videos-ground/
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by AreaFada2: 4:06am On May 25, 2017
OP nothing do you.

Most babes nowadays are like that.
There is too much poverty in the land.
Many want beautiful things.
Guys are their surest easy way out.

With few genuinely non-materialistic ladies around. Hope you get one of those.

Even if a girl does not ask you, it does not mean she's not expecting from you like others. She believes you know the usual. If you do not do the needful, her attitude will soon change. Most anyway.

Most of those that manage to be independent are usually arrogant. Always announcing that they are independent, as if it is not how it should be. If independent, let your behaviour show it. Independent ones only want to date those who earn far more than them. And eventually marry up.

You won't easily find those who won't ask for money or expect without asking. They are so few around now.

You may not know the exact truth about your friends and their babes. They may not be telling you the complete story. grin grin

Good luck anyway.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by odunjoy96(f): 4:06am On May 25, 2017
You better come and date me.... I don't demand at all, if you give me willingly,cool...and no sex before marriage oooo.... Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 4:14am On May 25, 2017
Cleopatra4:

I Don't mind your moniker.
Is that real gold??
I'm not a gold digger grin

Lolz funny, mailed you wink
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by missmeek: 4:15am On May 25, 2017
its obvious you like the good looking girls, the presentable one. am a girl so trust me on this. girls know how to package and hit a maga. you see them fine and you admire, next thing the want your money to look fine for another man to admire and that is how it goes. the fine geh u are seeing is another man's handwork. all this slay queens with no job or businesses depend on guys. I advice you step down a little on your preference or endure till u find a slay queen that is independent. cheers

12 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by bullabong(m): 4:15am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks
check ur vibes bro, you may be sending the wrong signal. And by the way,how do you start your conversations with them? Do you catch them by acting the "bigger boys" stunt ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 4:20am On May 25, 2017
Tklabelle:

Probably how you carry yourself
And you have to quote the whole write up for this short sentence of 5 words?
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by zomby(m): 4:25am On May 25, 2017
If you don't carry yourself well, none of these girls wants to give you a chance. Therefore, the issue is more than how you carry yourself...

95% of Nigerian girls are directly or indirectly materialistic...Even when they have a lot they still want more. And this can be blamed on our society, up bringing and poverty level in the country. I'm not sure if there is anything one can do about this state of mind...Even my gate man has the same issue with Nigerian girls (which means this materialistic state of mind is at every level). I will advise you to simply try ladies from another countries...

And FYI: Nigerian guys too are starting to be materialistic...They are quick to propose to marry those of you that are from a wealthy family or American citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 4:25am On May 25, 2017
Themainchick11:
She asked for 3k. what kind of hair can 3k do in this recession. E nor even fit do better braids sef. Omo the hunger iz real o.

That's true.. I don't think I can give a lady less than 7k for hair o

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by bigtt76(f): 4:37am On May 25, 2017
May be you display too much blings naaaaaaa grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by learnedman(m): 5:08am On May 25, 2017
Women are bendable or malleable,the way u treat ur woman is the way she will be for u,ladies respect a man who has the power to say no,its a sign of manliness and
she may even be testing u,stand ur ground,the ones that will stay will stay,and vice versa
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by kizyalex10(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2017
My friend,if u want to get a real lady,dont try to show off dat u re a money bag or try to impress her with posing etc,be real,natural nd funny,then u will experience a different story.is normal,ur approach matters most
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Evablizin(f): 5:14am On May 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

If that's you in your profile pic then mehn you damn ugly.
lols tnx baby.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by bezimo(m): 5:23am On May 25, 2017
majekdom2:
you can't take upto half of the poo a foreign babe will give to you. Stop the generalisation, there are independent Nigerian ladies.

Speak for yourself and stop deceiving yourself. If you can read and are not dumb, you would notice I used the word "most 9ja girls" which suggest I was not generalizing all 9ja girls to be that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Evablizin(f): 5:34am On May 25, 2017
queenDD:

Hhahahahahahahaha, babe kukuma kill me.
lols my queen i cn't kill u if i do d king wil cum 4 my head
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Evablizin(f): 5:36am On May 25, 2017
queenDD:

Hhahahahahahahaha, babe kukuma kill me.
lols my queen i cn't kill u if i do d king wil cum 4 my head

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Evablizin(f): 5:38am On May 25, 2017
Keenysbojan:
u look lik a south african lady, are you?
no,confirm naija gal
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by oluspicy: 5:39am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks

Bro. the same thing happened to me sometimes last two weeks. She asked me for #10,000 to settle some personal issue. I was like in my mind, WTF! When am not dating you?!

That's the trend nowadays from the, using different social media platform to beg for recharge cards and cloning sympathetic stories for financial assistance.

I don't really understand what this life is turning to.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by kaboninc(m): 5:43am On May 25, 2017
safarigirl:
I cannot get a bobo because I no dey comot go anywhere and going to strange places is a requirement to have a bobo these days.

I just need guys to stop nagging about gold digging girls, na them dey waka

Them dey nag for a reason.

Na when you enter the game na...no be to dey stay for somewhere.

Wherever you dey, bobo goo still come toast you.

When you begin waka, you go know the reason why guys dey nag about gold digging girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by amolak: 5:48am On May 25, 2017
The thing tire me o

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ThatIgboBoy: 6:03am On May 25, 2017
odunjoy96:
You better come and date me.... I don't demand at all, if you give me willingly,cool...and no sex before marriage oooo.... Lol

This ur terms and conditions no be here o
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by carzola(m): 6:16am On May 25, 2017
That's how I started talking to this girl
Just under one week.. She is asking
Me for 10k to travel... I just deleted her
Number and blocked her... Most Nigerian
Girls dont know they scare guys away
With their materialism... Even if am rich
Am scared of a gurl who will ask me for
Money when I hardly know them..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by hedonistic: 6:27am On May 25, 2017
kimbra:
How about you bring yourself down when you want to woo a girl. This could be the issue.

You people are so confused. How many of you Nigerian girls would even consider a guy that "brings himself down" at first impression, in other words, that presents himself as broke or struggling?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by ujukas(f): 6:28am On May 25, 2017
zomby:
If you don't carry yourself well, none of these girls wants to give you a chance. Therefore, the issue is more than how you carry yourself...

95% of Nigerian girls are directly or indirectly materialistic...Even when they have a lot they still want more. And this can be blamed on our society, up bringing and poverty level in the country. I'm not sure if there is anything one can do about this state of mind...Even my gate man has the same issue with Nigerian girls (which means this materialistic state of mind is at every level). I will advise you to simply try ladies from another countries...

And FYI: Nigerian guys too are starting to be materialistic...They are quick to propose to marry those of you that are from a wealthy family or American citizens.
marry from another country, guy u no be better person. Who will now marry us? Take time oooo, no come spoil our own.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Eddy2cute(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2017
op in fact u just stated my exact situation with girls I have been meeting too. that's how one I was just chatting with on WhatsApp said her cream for a month is 10k and her monthly shopping for clothes is 50k just when I asked her to tell me bout herself! can u imaging thats how another one said she wanted to visit me four days ago from sch in Ilorin. sent her 3k for tfair. she ended up coming along with a friend. and started saying one story or the other. I den went and lodged them both in a hotel. and went home to sleep. I initially outta anger wanted to abandon them both there. but I just pity them and nest day got back and gave her 4k to t fair back. the fool was still telling me its not enough. when I didn't even touch u or see ur bra! in fact I deleted her number instantly and said I never wanted to see her again. am still heart broken from that episode. inshort I hate naija girls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by gentlechyke(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2017
culin kiss
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Arijude(m): 6:34am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols
ya beautiful and simple. MA kind of lady.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Eddy2cute(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2017
hedonistic:

You people are so confused. How many of you Nigerian girls would even consider a guy that "brings himself down" at first impression, in other words, that presents himself as broke or struggling?
abi oooo. girls are the most confusing
creatures I swear

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by MossLuv: 6:38am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

To which level na

I can't claim wat am not

Am just trying to be myself​

stop telling them when you are toasting them that your family is rich or yourself. don't tell her I can do anything for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Sterope(f): 6:39am On May 25, 2017
Don't you have female friends that can matchmake you with their friends?

I won't say you shouldn't go for wmen that dress well. There are a lot women that dress well and are independent. And I wouldn't say you should tone down your status, it is who you are. Best of luck.

26andsearching:

I rarely speak of myself or status when wooing

U ladies are just too complicated
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Sterope(f): 6:41am On May 25, 2017
Come on he will, she is foreign and that is the Koko

majekdom2:
you can't take upto half of the poo a foreign babe will give to you. Stop the generalisation, there are independent Nigerian ladies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Plus-sized Bride Puts Cake In Her Cleavage, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.