Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:11 PM

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? (70931 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Why do I keep meeting virgins? Back to Back to back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by free2ryhme: 6:43am On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols

You dey take style advertise yourself abi

Hitting on the guy abi

Na una way grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Raemond(m): 6:46am On May 25, 2017
Chidinmaluv22:
I can help you
Hi
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by free2ryhme: 6:49am On May 25, 2017
ioreth69:
guy calm down,nobody dey follow u quarrel, u just dey para anyhow

The thing touch you where u no expect abi

Then you be one of dem

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by free2ryhme: 6:51am On May 25, 2017
repogirl:
ummmm.....Did she put a gun to your head? If she didnt then you are doing all that out of your own freewill so stop complaining. angry

Wetin you dey talk sef

E be like say na Wetin u dey do

Must she put gun even her demands na gun sef

Lazy things, go and work

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by free2ryhme: 6:52am On May 25, 2017
Chidinmaluv22:
I can help you

You wan add to the problem for you to ask e be say na your profession be dat

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by free2ryhme: 6:54am On May 25, 2017
Fragileheart:
Abeg I dey here O I no be liability

You are a beggar so it makes you a liability grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by abohwun(m): 6:56am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

For how long

I mean I suffered to get a job

Now I must also suffer to get a gal
any thing good doesn't come so easy follow the advice the right one is waiting for you.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 25, 2017
bezimo:

Speak for yourself and stop deceiving yourself. If you can read and are not dumb, you would notice I used the word "most 9ja girls" which suggest I was not generalizing all 9ja girls to be that way.
when you find a "foreign" girl, come back and mention OK. shocked . I hope it won't be too late before you wake from your delusion.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:
I don't know why am always meeting materialistic ladies

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

But the kind of gals I meet eh
Be like

I need money to make hair 3k...

I need money for one silly thing or the other and so on.

Virtually putting responsibilities​ that belongs to her father on my head.

I tend to yield to some because of konji sometimes, I can't die na

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Next day was a Saturday. Woke up na she they my mind

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

I mean am yet to even ask u out and u had to make that request.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

I just can't phantom out wat the problem might be.

Is that am too fine Cos hell yeah I am ( don't ask for my pic)

Or they money smell on me when I walk

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks

I think your conversation with them are vain and materialistic, just as it is subtly written in the above.
Also, your eyes are attracted to some kind of ladies, but what makes those ladies attractive to you like that are expensive. Make up, sophisticated everything. You gotta pay maintenance fee nah. Only if you can be more attracted to ladies without makeup and vanity and yet decent and naturally beautiful. So, it's you who gotta work on yourself.
Lastly, it might be that they all already have their men. So, you are just the maintenance manager.

Conclusion: work on yourself, work on values, know how to appreciate virtues more than artificiality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2017
This is serious oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 7:00am On May 25, 2017
oluwashedy:
I'm faced with the same dilemma.... The matter tire me
Are you sure?

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by fastgyal(f): 7:01am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

I rarely speak of myself or status when wooing

U ladies are just too complicated
be patient, the right girl would come along. you just haven't seen that girl you desire
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tosyne2much(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2017
dalaman:
As the saying goes. The day you ask a Nigerian lady out is the day you start owing her money.
Hahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tivta(m): 7:01am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Although I didn't do much dating at school, but the few I had were so demanding. Meanwhile the reverse is the case for my guys.

Am not the stingy type, I love to go out on dates , once in awhile​ hand out not so expensive gifts but cool gifts. Send airtime if I can.

Be like

I always admire my friends​ babe. She is so content. I mean I can't even describe how cool she is.
She actually paid for my friends final year fees and supported him when he had family issues. I know there lot of ladies like this out there , but why am I yet to meet one

Okay this happened to​ me last week at ICM. Saw this chic looking all good. I didn't dull we started talking exchanged contacts , immediately we got home started chatting on WhatsApp , in my mind was already happy my have got an honest one.

Started chatting immediately , cut long story short , she asked me for 3k , I nearly mad.

This threw me off balance, and I had to take a long pause and think. It's really scaring me cos am in the point of my life where I have to be serious.

Money isn't my issue, but I don't just want to build a relationship around a liability gal.

I would really appreciate good and solid opinions especially from married people.

Thanks

Stay away from fashion freaks, most are materialistic hence need money from guys to get the latest fashion...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Evablizin(f): 7:03am On May 25, 2017
free2ryhme:

You dey take style advertise yourself abi
Hitting on the guy abi
Na una way grin
lols no be lik dt ooo
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 25, 2017
The moment a lady makes a dumb monetary demand, i make a detour asap!....#free her!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Fummylola: 7:07am On May 25, 2017
@26andsearching , why are you going after a fashion and fine lady , when you know you cant afford to buy them all they need to keep on being fine you don't like worwor girls , if I may ask how many girls you don create for your yard .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Nobody: 7:09am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Yes o

That's my compulsory criteria

I find it difficult to move with worwor gals

I always go for naturally beautiful ones
I would have sent you a pm, but you are 26 ,too young for me
PS, cute but not demanding
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Aremuagan144(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2017
guys lets be serious,most ladies r materialist once u woo 1 u became her bank.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by tivta(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Had same issue as a very young man.I would sell off gadgets my elder brother send down from abroad to please my ex girlfriends. cheesy cheesy.Theres one sw lady that deals with jewelries and Turkey ladies inner wear in CMS patronise often to change my ex girlfriends pants those days grin grin grin.Till the last gf messed me up.

Well, I decided to give myself a BIG break and concentrated on my business and career for years. Yes! No gf and no intimacy. embarassed :-

Until I noticed a friend's sidechick. Very nice girl men. She would cook and bring to us in the field after Saturdays football match.Very nice lady. I would just sit one corner and watch her, wishing she was mine. Sincerely, good ladies are out there, wasting their time with wrong people. He finally married his university young gf. Me? I married the ex two months after she accepted to date me. My guy came for the wedding.

Focus on your career, observe alone, when the time is ripe you will see what you're looking for.

You have balls, I can't marry a girl my guy has had intimacy with, the thought would kill me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by pterson(m): 7:19am On May 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] Maybe you should make your choices wisely than ever. If you ho for the ones with beautiful faces, you'd rather discover a materialistic being under that make-up. It all depends on the cultural and spiritual upbringing of each lady. Search for your soulmate in a better location, not just anywhere you can get a beautiful face.
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by oneda(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

Be like

Thanks

Go and arm yourself here https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Akalia(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2017
Lewaluv:
Are they only beautiful girls?
your PP is catchy
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by unipol(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2017
26andsearching:

I don't want to believe your statistics

It's scary
My dear wake up. It is so unfortunate, we live in corrupt and dirty society. Things have fallen apart. 90 % of our girls are like exactly what the Oxford advance dictionary defined as prostitute . And the 8% remaining ones who are economic capable want to control u. Only 2% are still from decent home with decent life. The beautiful ones are not yet born, I will wait for them bro.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by slumcat(m): 7:22am On May 25, 2017
nkemdi89:
Go for professional women and federal civil servants, look out for church girls and women in force and paramilitary. For a business woman don't go for the one still serving, in the quest of looking for an independent woman, don't be deceived by those who doesn't ask from you, most do have sugar daddies as major sponsors so your stipend may mean nothing for them as they may want you for marriage but that won't stop them from being promiscuous. But your eyes down you will see, don't create an avenue for trade by barter I.e no sex demand in exchange for cash.
you're a needle in a haystack. Wise words.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by frisky2good(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2017
Basildvalour:
Are you related to Pastor Jerry? You've got his looks facially.

Na so e dey start. You look familiar. grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by searay(m): 7:23am On May 25, 2017
I met a girl last Saturday and today he ask me for money for hair. She has never call me for once.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:25am On May 25, 2017
safarigirl:
if you have a job in Nigeria at 26, uncle, you no suffer.

As for the girls you date, they are simply a reflection of who you are.

Ypu people need to stop disturbing us about these gold diggers you encounter on a daily basis, na wetin you find enter market na im you go see.

There are good girls o, but those ones do not do waka waka, they don't live the life you guys expect and you don't see them starting threads on how they can't find good guys.

You just said it all
The problem here is his taste of girls

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by fabby101: 7:26am On May 25, 2017
Passing through thesame shit rit now, gave her 5k for hair on Saturday, Monday request for airtime, Tuesday she saw a phone she like n was expecting me to say something abt D money, I just lock up, yesterday Nit she called n was apologizing. Seriously I am tired

I envy my guys girl, d babe is way too cool. Still hoping to find someone like her

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:28am On May 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? by sorextee(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2017
Forget about him and date me instead.. cry dnt worry, im not concerned about ur money cos im also working... grin

Evablizin:
Chai sowie,i hav a solution 2 ur problem,cum nd date me i'm nt materialistic i wil even pay ur house rent 4 u,in short i wil turn ur life around.lols

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.