Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:17 PM

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) (75046 Views)

See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Stanleyville(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2017
Hmmm...

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Yukaykarlz(m): 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
OkuFaba:
Her breasts are falling harder than the naira notes

U murdered her
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by nnowu(f): 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
A minute of silence for the fallen Hero
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by ReachHard: 6:39pm On May 17, 2017
Ogbeni, that slippers bwwest fall pass Olympus abi Olympia, olohun.. Modaran cheesy

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by yuh2(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2017
Chai!!! Olumpus has really fallen..
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by olusola200: 6:42pm On May 17, 2017
One canhide iPhone under the Brest
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by izzou(m): 6:44pm On May 17, 2017
sekem:

Actually, it's MY FAIR LADY...

No vex

Na Comprehensive nursery and primary school I go

cool
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by dadasupremacy(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So many haters on NL sha. She probably uses a phone that can buy all you guys phones joined together.

They should ashamed of what? Is she ur sister

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I stalked all of you's profile one by one, all of you are rass people.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:46pm On May 17, 2017
Porky grin grin
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2017
And people ar admiring her in the club
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So many haters on NL sha. She probably uses a phone that can buy all you guys phones joined together.

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I stalked all of you's profile one by one, all of you are rass people.

You and your comments are so irritating as the lady your you sheepishly defending.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by bikefab(m): 6:50pm On May 17, 2017
WTF!
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by muffyt05: 6:54pm On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:

What's wrong with this one,who's talking about phone here? You nor see those fallen heroes?

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by IJOBA2: 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Chei... Dis one na human being?
SHE COME FAT LIKE YOUsad
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by muffyt05: 6:57pm On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:

What's wrong with this one,who's talking about phone here? You nor see those fallen heroes?

What's wrong with you brother,who dey talk about phone for here? You nor see those fallen heroes?
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 17, 2017
This one na Igbo
E fall pass olympus
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Ziggyduben(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2017
Okporoko
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2017
Oturugbeke!

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by beautygboel(f): 7:17pm On May 17, 2017
trashy
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 17, 2017
Reminds me of the Fallen Angel song grin
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by mosez346(m): 7:34pm On May 17, 2017
End time lady.......
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 17, 2017
The answer depends on how many beers I've had.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Richyicon(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2017
Trashest lolz
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by godquality: 7:44pm On May 17, 2017
Why you go call this plus size? This na multiply size ooh. Check the expired cowbell she carry for front grin grin.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 7:50pm On May 17, 2017
why are people always shouting about breAst falling or getting flat for petes sake! all breAst will eventually fall with age no matter what a woman does to preserve the shape. honestly, i see no big deal in a flat or fallen breAst as long as there is a good heart under that breAst.
Now back to the topic, that is definitely trashy.

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 7:51pm On May 17, 2017
dingbang:
What is this?
disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
Eya I know this escapee from Aro mental home.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
Eyaaa I know this escapee from Aro mental home.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2017
Eyaaa I know this 'fine' escapee from Aro mental home. She calls herself 'Queness of the Universe'.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Santos07: 7:58pm On May 17, 2017
OkuFaba:
Her breasts are falling harder than the naira notes
u got it right

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2017
cadanre:
A beautiful young lady.

I bet u didn't see the pic lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / Lawyer Shares Before And After Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.