Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) (75075 Views)

See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 8:17pm On May 17, 2017
Olympus has collapsed!!

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2017
trashy
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by bigfather(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:
Sex appeal is now the order of the day...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/see-what-this-busty-lady-wore-to-club.html?m=1

Wetin b dis? For her mind now, she dey feel sexy abi? Chai! grin
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2017
Someone please help me with that picture that says "when you finally meet that person that always say 'am in my house come and beat me'"
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by davidsunday18(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2017
kut.....hahah
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by duketerry22(m): 8:44pm On May 17, 2017
OLYMPUS AND LONDON HAVE FALLEN

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by yoged(m): 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
Olympus has fallen. .is it by force to belong.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by sekem: 9:00pm On May 17, 2017
izzou:

No vex

Na Comprehensive nursery and primary school I go

cool

No wonder tongue

Sorry o
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Omolewa212(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/see-what-this-busty-lady-wore-to-club.html?m=1

Trashy jareeeee looking so disgusting
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Stormyweather(m): 9:07pm On May 17, 2017
amakadihot87:
Hai y do we always insult ourselves .someone knows her breasts are down yet she failed to put on a bra
there is just something about the way you put out the "down" I would certainly like to write about this in any of my next publication.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Lewaluv(f): 9:09pm On May 17, 2017
Im sure most men on here will sleep with her.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Springsdy456958(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2017
Awilo mama breast..... Dis thing be like flat plate.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Blessynellah(f): 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
jeezzz....am disgusted
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by joinnow: 9:39pm On May 17, 2017
izzou:
London Bridge is falling down

Falling down, Falling down

London Bridge is falling down

My dear lady

Who remembers this stupid song? cool

Remix

Rondon breast is falling down
Falling down falling down
Rondon breast is falling down
My dear biggy
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by rossychik(f): 9:44pm On May 17, 2017
very trashy
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by NightKing21: 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
Winter is here.... valar moughulis

Its a fortunate thing that she is not a man.

ThisIsNaijaBlog:

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Personpikin2628: 9:49pm On May 17, 2017
Fallen Heroes
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by ODIAZ(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
This breast is sub standard o
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by vicmela(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2017
This is madness of higher degree.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by MrCork: 10:17pm On May 17, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:

...kaiiii.. see booooooosi....any man will drink that!!! cheesy
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by PStacks(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2017
What nonsense
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 11:18pm On May 17, 2017
When you hear the word fallen heroes, this is exactly what it meant.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 11:44pm On May 17, 2017
ThisIsNaijaBlog:

will u categorize this one as sex appeal too? I doubt if this one is appealing to anyone. Why do some plus size girls go extreme just to look sexy. Must she b naked to feel sexy? Is sexy even necessary?
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Sultty(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2017
Dreamwaker:
So many haters on NL sha. She probably uses a phone that can buy all you guys phones joined together.

What! Mehn y did i click on this page. this is crime against humanity, even my phone seen screen cracked immediately d boob's slippers showed

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I stalked all of you's profile one by one, all of you are rass people.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by walosky(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2017
Those breasts weak me, I swear!

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Skubidude(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2017
This one na ashawo nah.. By mere looking at her u can tell.
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:37am On May 18, 2017
Crownadex:
This kind of falln breast no go get milk again self

they don suck ann dry

hahahahahahahahahahaha.... na ogogoro go dey inside
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by joephilip13: 12:59am On May 18, 2017
Everyday is a Bank account & Time is our currency.No one is rich,no one is poor,we all have same 24hrs each.

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:10am On May 18, 2017
you know i wonder why ladies continue to show off their cleavage.... don't they know they should get more sense as the become of age
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by lilybonny(f): 1:18am On May 18, 2017
Some babes have wahala. What on earth does she think she is putting on
Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by peculiar32(f): 1:25am On May 18, 2017
OkuFaba:
Her breasts are falling harder than the naira notes

hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: A Plus Size Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:19am On May 18, 2017
Na dis 1 Orlando Owoh of blessed memory saw back den B4 singing 1000 kilo loyan omoge langbe jina o ati sisi oloyan pandoro langbe jina o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.