Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,243 members, 7,780,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:22 PM

Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. (31171 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by michaelwestern(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2017
CatfishBilly:
I'll pass on this one, before the medics and paramedics come for my head. It's shameful that scientists are lending credence to this charade. Whatever happened to evidence based medicine?
Mental slavery at its finest.

How come the so called mental slaves are more successful than the free ones.

Or do you think miracles only happen in Africa? Do you know how many miracles happen in the United States alone every year?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by michaelwestern(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2017
spacetacular:

I do not know how to respond to your comment or if it was even meant to be directed at me. I have never mentioned Africa or the west in any of my comments so how you chose to make a sudden comparison leaves me befuddled. I am in England by the way. I hope that helps in your comparison.

Sorry about that. It wasn't meant for you, love that post I quoted though.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by ilynem(m): 11:02pm On May 17, 2017
spacetacular:

So you tag me as being superficial simply because i hold a contrary more authentic experience based opinion from yours? Thank you for noticing me at least. Its not my fault you have a complex.
Followed your discussion with the catfish guy yesterday and now this. Truth is atheists on Nairaland have this weird belief that they are intellectually superior than those who believe in God. They call us myopic and backward. Anybody who they feel intimidated by intellectually (like you), they tend to discredit and that's when you see the anger they feel towards a God (who they dont believe exists) come out. And this is also when the name calling starts. My dear, sometimes they should be left to wallow in their ignorance, it actually helps them sleep better at night. And whatever you do, don't ever reply that Otem dude. He's a whole new level of weird. You are currently my bestestestest person on nairaland everrrrrr
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 17, 2017
spacetacular:

Sir, the ability to comprehend and assess medical issues is part of my EMT training. When i am unable to comprehend something which was supposed to have a medical explanation yet doesn't then simply put, it defies medical explanation so comprehension is out of the question.

Medical Mysteries line up whole shelves in hospitals and people study and restudy them in an attempt to make sense of it all but still cannot because it runs against all that medicine dictates.

I posted a few videos earlier why not try watching number 1, 2 and 3 or even all 4 and then you decide on your personal view of comprehension and your sole right to it.
Sorry miss, me can't use my MB to stream those vids
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by AngelicBeing: 11:33pm On May 17, 2017
God is greater than the greatest wink
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Joagbaje(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2017
spacetacular:

My focus has been on his injuries and if they were real or not and i can very well say that they are real. .

THEY KNOW THAT IF THE WOUNDS ARE PROVEN REAL . That authenticate there was a mental case and a healing so the decided to rubbish the evidence of the wound .

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 5:54am On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

As suspected i knew you would look for wriggle space. I asked you to watch it so you would know that your so called medical journals containing 38 cases cannot hold a light to the hundreds of unrecorded autoresuscitations that occur worldwide and go unrecorded. No single medical practitioner in any part of the world large or small who can explain it. It is an impossible medical occurrence. We are not talking about diseases sir we are talking about the dead coming back spontaneously without any medical assistance at the time of revival.

Regarding the others you term as people being proactive, know that God uses people to carry out his purpose. Man has the ability to act but in such situations as emergencies which seems like all hope is lost, they act under Gods unseen and sometimes unrealized guidance. They only realize it after everything has ended and they begin to playback the entire scenario. I have seen this ever so often.

Was the voice the officers heard from the car pulled from the river imagined? The woman was long dead but all the officers heard the same voice shouting out the same thing from inside the sunken, damaged car. Did they all imagine the same thing? in the other video was the man in Priestly apparel who appeared on the scene of the car crash out of nowhere to assist and anoint and pray for the trapped young lady also imagined? Especially since they all heard him and interacted with him and saw him and heard him say their tools could now work and moments later a more equipped fire truck arrived but immediately after she was rescued he was nowhere to be found and all 15 churches in that area had no record of anyone like that. Neither did this man appear on over 70 pictures taken during the entire rescue of which he was part of yet the police men, the fire rescue crew all said he was there.

Mysteries exist and they often come to us in form of miracles. Unable to be explained yet real.

My team has been called to a crash site with a mother and her 2 kids being the occupants of the vehicle. The mother and one of the daughters were unconscious and still in the car. We got them out and strapped down ready to be transported when a man came out from the woods in front of us pointed into a line of trees and said we should save his daughter. We thought it was another incident and Mattie went downhill into the line of trees and there was this 13yr old girl with a broken leg and fractured collar bone but conscious. she said her mom and sister were in an accident and she was thrown from the vehicle downhill and we did not know this. We thought the vehicle only had the woman and 1 daughter and since both were unconscious we couldnt get any further info from them.

Mattie called for me and as i was going downhill another team of paramedics arrived and they assisted in bringing her up but when we got back up to the road the man who yelled save my daughter was gone. We later learned that the father of the girls died 4 months prior to this incident and with the picture we were shown we identified him as the same man who told us to save his daughter. We had to tell the doctors what happened when we dropped them off and they told the woman when she came to thats how we got the follow up information.

It's not about wiggle space, You've further gone on to buttress my point point that autoresuscitations are under reported, hundreds you say. Something that happens that often can't really be called a mystery now, would it? You believe no single medical practitioner can explain it, let me ask you this simple question, have you researched the phenomenon? Read what other doctors and authors have to say about it?
I've read about cases of spontaneous remission of cancers, I've read about immunity to HIV in Ugandans (a medical impossibility) but through research, I was able to get some answers to my questions. When was the last time you tried researching a case you believed was a mystery and tried finding answers or are you just comfortable with labelling it a mystery?
I sense you're comfortable with labelling things that you don't understand a mystery, if you and the doctors around you don't have a clue, broaden your search, the internet has made the world a small place, you can read articles by doctors all over the world.
According to where I received my medical training and the doctors I've been privileged enough to work with, miracle/mystery is not an explanation. You have to go and research and read and get one.

As for what you and Mattie saw, I've got a plausible explanation for that, but that's not the purpose of this thread, we are dealing with medicine strictly.

And as for the schizophrenic fella in the video, let me keep my thoughts, the religious ones will come for my head too.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 6:42am On May 18, 2017
it seems this thread has descended into medical jargons with theists seeing us skeptics as dishonest people

the question a skeptic like me asks is very simple, Can this be staged?, my answer is a resounding yes! and I dare anyone to disagree with that, such "anyone" would simply be exposing his lack of ability to see beyond his small nose

this is one of the reasons you see skeptics ask for a miracle that can't possibly be staged/coincidental and every theist who's engaged a skeptic know those miracles that can't be staged so I won't bother going through them for the umpteenth time

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 6:45am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

It's not about wiggle space, You've further gone on to buttress my point point that autoresuscitations are under reported, hundreds you say. Something that happens that often can't really be called a mystery now, would it? You believe no single medical practitioner can explain it, let me ask you this simple question, have you researched the phenomenon? Read what other doctors and authors have to say about it?
I've read about cases of spontaneous remission of cancers,

The Catholic Church -- last I checked -- had documented what they called 12 "true" miracles from the people who visited Lourdes. They were all of the sort of spontaneous remission of Stage IV cancer and the like. Sounds impressive ... Except that there have been 12 million visitors to Lourdes. A rate of 1 "miracle" cure per million? That's way less than the documented no-prayer-required spontaneous remission rate.

In fact, if you're suffering from Stage IV cancer, you're better off -- statistically speaking -- to avoid Lourdes at all costs in order to experience a spontaneous remission.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 7:16am On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

The Catholic Church -- last I checked -- had documented what they called 12 "true" miracles from the people who visited Lourdes. They were all of the sort of spontaneous remission of Stage IV cancer and the like. Sounds impressive ... Except that there have been 12 million visitors to Lourdes. A rate of 1 "miracle" cure per million? That's way less than the documented no-prayer-required spontaneous remission rate.

In fact, if you're suffering from Stage IV cancer, you're better off -- statistically speaking -- to avoid Lourdes at all costs in order to experience a spontaneous remission.
No one can use spontaneous remission of cancers to bamboozle me at this stage. It is every where in medical literature. It is just a simple case of the immune system finally waking up to its fuckkking responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Topgainer: 7:52am On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
it seems this thread has descended into medical jargon

this is one of the reasons you see skeptics ask for a miracle that can't possibly be staged/coincidental and every theist who's engaged a skeptic know those miracles that can't be staged so I won't bother going through those for the umpteenth time
Miracles that can't be staged Lol
You mean to re-grow amputated limb. Lol

Don't you know that it is easier for Nigerian gods of Prophet XY, Bishop AB, gods of Apostle AZ and Papa BD to raise the dead, make the poor who sowed seed of all in acc a millionaire in 24 hours, heal HIV AIDS in 1 sec by waving of hand and kill a member's wicked boss in a minute than re-grow amputated limb?
You don't dare request they move the stage to National Orthopaedic Hospital where the hypnosis and video editing will fail to work well.
It may be that the actors have not found a man with faith to be used for the clips and theatrics.
It may also be that trauma patient who has been a well known face in the Hospital vicinity ( prolonged admission) will not be a good actor for the Prophet and his gods.
Trust me you will hear testimonies and stories told by Prophets to their followers of growth miracles in short adults evidenced by trousers receding except it can't be done to a known dwarf because no dwarf has 'faith'.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 8:58am On May 18, 2017
ilynem:

Followed your discussion with the catfish guy yesterday and now this. Truth is atheists on Nairaland have this weird belief that they are intellectually superior than those who believe in God. They call us myopic and backward. Anybody who they feel intimidated by intellectually (like you), they tend to discredit and that's when you see the anger they feel towards a God (who they dont believe exists) come out. And this is also when the name calling starts. My dear, sometimes they should be left to wallow in their ignorance, it actually helps them sleep better at night. And whatever you do, don't ever reply that Otem dude. He's a whole new level of weird. You are currently my bestestestest person on nairaland everrrrrr

Awww sweet cakes I am blushing here. I am a newbie here yet you say this. Much obliged.

To be honest I only just noticed the main focus of all the bedlam. So I have been talking with skeptics who say they are atheist. Now that changes things a great deal. Explanations, suggestions, discussions become futile especially when they never listen to opposing views. So I have been speaking with medically ignorant people who use atheism to negate anything with a hint of God in it.

No wonder catfishbilly came across as truly medically ignorant and kept referring to journals and not facts in medical reality. He even mistook anoxia as hypoxia and I had to correct him. That is medicine at its minimum and he got it wrong. Such people are the ones who give wrong diagnoses to cases and run with it as if they are right, subjecting the patient to torture rather than. Relief.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I've read about cases of spontaneous remission of cancers, I've read about immunity to HIV in Ugandans (a medical impossibility) but through research, I was able to get some answers to my questions. When was the last time you tried researching a case you believed was a mystery and tried finding answers or are you just comfortable with labelling it a mystery?
I sense you're comfortable with labelling things that you don't understand a mystery, if you and the doctors around you don't have a clue, broaden your search, the internet has made the world a small place, you can read articles by doctors all over the world.
According to where I received my medical training and the doctors I've been privileged enough to work with, miracle/mystery is not an explanation. You have to go and research and read and get one.

As for what you and Mattie saw, I've got a plausible explanation for that, but that's not the purpose of this thread, we are dealing with medicine strictly.

And as for the schizophrenic fella in the video, let me keep my thoughts, the religious ones will come for my head too.

I have to agree with you here. You really need to keep your opinion to yourself especially with the level of lack of medical knowledge I have observed in you. Please for sake of medical sanity and posterity your sealed lips would be of immense help.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:12am On May 18, 2017
Joagbaje:

THEY KNOW THAT IF THE WOUNDS ARE PROVEN REAL . That authenticate there was a mental case and a healing so the decided to rubbish the evidence of the wound .

To the best of my knowledge sir I have given a medical explanation to those lacerations and skin chaffing but I am open to anyone else's professional medical opinion.

I repeat sir that those wounds are genuine and yes the man's soft tissue was ruptured in several places.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:21am On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

I have to agree with you here. You really need to keep your opinion to yourself especially with the level of lack of medical knowledge I have observed in you. Please for sake of medical sanity and posterity your sealed lips would be of immense help.
That awesome moment when a paramedic tells a doctor that he lacks Medical knowledge. grin grin grin. The fuckkking nerve, man. Akintom, you said it, shouldn't have indulged her.
Wow. It's okay though, I won't descend to your level and start measuring dickks, the fact you discard a medical journal says a lot. I'm up there and you are below me, you bring patients for me to treat.
So, let's just leave it there.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:30am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

That awesome moment when a paramedic tells a doctor that he lacks Medical knowledge. grin grin grin. The fuckkking nerve, man. Akintom, you said it, shouldn't have indulged her.
Wow. It's okay though, I won't descend to your level and start measuring dickks, the fact you discard a medical journal says a lot. I'm up there and you are below me, you bring patients for me to treat.

ouch Mr fish did I rub you the wrong way? I apologize though. However I would rather trust anyone with close to a decade of professional medical field experience and who is attached to 17 emergency hospitals on my route than anyone whose focus is on medical journals alone even after I showed you how medical journals lie and bend the truth always. Without verification, nothing written in any medical journal is credible. How many contents of the medical journals you keep talking about have you personally tried, checked and found true for yourself?

The Autoresuscitation you mentioned elsewhere is one of such. What mechanism have you applied that worked and proved autoresuscitation to be a medically achievable reality?

You mentioned spontaneous remission for cancer patients as being caused by their immune system finally kicking in. Please what medical school did you graduate from?

If I may ask especially since you claim to be a medical doctor despite your medical ignorance can you tell me your medical specialty?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:39am On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

ouch Mr fish did I rub you the wrong way? I apologize though. However I would rather trust anyone with close to a decade of professional medical field experience and who is attached to 17 emergency hospitals on my route than anyone whose focus is on medical journals alone.

If I may ask especially since you claim to be a medical doctor despite your medical ignorance can you tell me your medical specialty?
I tried giving you the professional courtesy, I really did.
But since it's obvious which path you wanna tow, I have no business with paramedics, it's obvious that doctors' education and paramedics' training are different that explains why everything ive been saying sounds foreign to your ears. If you have anything to say to me, you can send your attending doctor at least that one will know how to correlate hospital experience and journals and not just discard them.
I'm done replying you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:47am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I tried giving you the professional courtesy, I really did.
But since it's obvious which path you wanna tow, I have no business with paramedics, it's obvious that doctors' education and paramedics' training are different that explains why everything ive been saying sounds foreign to your ears. If you have anything to say to me, you can send your attending doctor at least that one will know how to correlate hospital experience and journals and not just discard them.
I'm done replying you.

Now who has got the ego problem? What is your medical specialty? Or are you a Jack of all? You are obviously ignorant and very well so if all you have ever shown as proof of your medical knowledge has been repeatedly mentioning medical journals. Besides theory what practical knowledge have you got?

What is your medical specialty doctor fish?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hahn(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Wait o @ emboldened. Do you mean to say she has a dick? undecided
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:58am On May 18, 2017
hahn:

Wait o @ emboldened. Do you mean to say she has a dick? undecided
Lol. If you say so. Important lesson learnt today, when discussing medicine and you find out that the other party is not on the same educational qualification as you, just stop, cos everything you'll say will sound foreign to them.
I learnt it the hard way though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:01am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Lol. If you say so. Important lesson learnt today, when discussing medicine and you find out that the other party is not on the same educational qualification as you, just stop, cos everything you'll say will sound foreign to them.

You meant to say medical journal knowledge and not educational knowledge in verified medicine as a practitioner. You say you are better qualified yet wrongly diagnosed anoxia as hypoxia and I corrected you.

Dr Fish why are you finding it hard to tell me your medical specialty?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

To be honest I only just noticed the main focus of all the bedlam. So I have been talking with skeptics who say they are atheist. Now that changes things a great deal. Explanations, suggestions, discussions become futile especially when they never listen to opposing views. So I have been speaking with medically ignorant people who use atheism to negate anything with a hint of God in it........

Speaking for myself, although I am not a Christian I am no atheist. I will say miraculous events can and do take place but I can assure you that wherever the words; miracle, pastor, prophet and Nigerian appear in any sequence there is fakery involved, they go together like rice and beans.

Yes, the wounds are real, that is the hook the charlatan uses to distract from the fact that no healing of any significance took place. He would not be the first or the last Nigerian prophet to send a sick patient home and when the miserable sod has died or possibly in this case killed somebody the pastor will simply shrug and say the lunatic lacked “faith”.

That video is as phony as the outlandish ill-fitting clothes the family seemed to have rushed out to buy after receiving the proceeds of their enterprise. Look at the subsequent stills the OP posted, they all look as guilty as sin.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:08am On May 18, 2017
Sarassin:

Speaking for myself, although I am not a Christian I am no atheist. I will say miraculous events can and do take place but I can assure you that wherever the words; miracle, pastor, prophet and Nigerian appear in any sequence there is fakery involved, they go together like rice and beans.

Yes, the wounds are real, that is the hook the charlatan uses to distract from the fact that no healing of any significance took place. He would not be the first or the last Nigerian prophet to send a sick patient home and when the miserable sod has died or possibly in this case killed somebody the pastor will simply shrug and say the lunatic lacked “faith”.

That video is as phony as the outlandish ill-fitting clothes the family seemed to have rushed out to buy after receiving the proceeds of their enterprise. Look at the subsequent stills the OP posted, they all look as guilty as sin.

Perhaps but at the same time perhaps not. Apart from your affirmation of the injuries the rest you said is an assumption.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Perhaps but at the same time perhaps not. Apart from your affirmation of the injuries the rest you said is an assumption.

You're a medical practitioner, why don't you nail your colours to the mast. Do you believe the man in the video was healed of lunacy?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:16am On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You meant to say medical journal knowledge and not educational knowledge in verified medicine as a practitioner. You say you are better qualified yet wrongly diagnosed anoxia as hypoxia and I corrected you.

Dr Fish why are you finding it hard to tell me your medical specialty?
Now let's get something clear, since you're harping on this hypoxia anoxia thing. I said hypoxia because my argument was that the guy wasn't dead. You probably missed that part and said anoxia, I went with it and apologized for my "mix up" just to keep the conversation flowing, I didn't want to derail by going into another hypoxia anoxia argument. Now that I've cleared the air, you can now send your doctor so that we can have a conversation.
Side note, attached is an Oxford Medical dictionary definition of anoxia in every day parlance.
You can now go back to the background where you belong, don't forget to send your doctor.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:20am On May 18, 2017
Sarassin:

You're a medical practitioner, why don't you nail your colours to the mast. Do you believe the man in the video was healed of lunacy?

I haven't focused on the healing angle but on the injuries. Regarding the healing it may or may not have happened. I cannot categorically say since I have no before and during assessment before moving on to an after.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:24am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Now let's get something clear, since you're harping on this hypoxia anoxia thing. I said hypoxia because my argument was that the guy wasn't dead. You probably missed that part and said anoxia, I went with it and apologized for my "mix up" just to keep the conversation flowing, I didn't want to derail by going into another hypoxia anoxia argument. Now that I've cleared the air, you can now send your doctor so that we can have a conversation.
Side note, attached is an Oxford Medical dictionary definition of anoxia in every day parlance.
You can now go back to the background where you belong, don't forget to send your doctor.

You claim to be a doctor yet you depend on a dictionary to explain anoxia and hypoxia?

On that discussion we spoke about autoresuscitation of the dead. Dead means no oxygen supply and no brain activity due to long starvation of oxygenated blood which results in brain cells dying off.

Total lack of oxygen is anoxia and you got it wrong in that discussion. Nobody dies and remains breathing so why use hypoxia to explain that? There is a thin line between right and wrong diagnoses and that thing line can mean life or death. If that discussion was a medical exam then you would never become a doctor. The dead stop breathing or did your medical journal tell you otherwise Doctor fish?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hahn(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Lol. I was just kidding

Don't forget the other important lesson. Do not expect a theist to argue objectively because all they are interested in is winning the argument to prove to themselves that they are not actually dumb for believing in such nonsense and that their imaginary friend is real

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 10:34am On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

You claim to be a doctor yet you depend on a dictionary to explain anoxia and hypoxia?

On that discussion we spoke about autoresuscitation of the dead. Dead means no oxygen supply and no brain activity due to long starvation of oxygenated blood which results in brain cells dying off.

Total lack of oxygen is anoxia and you got it wrong in that discussion. Nobody dies and remains breathing so why use hypoxia to explain that. The dead stop breathing or did your medical journal tell you otherwise Doctor fish?
And you obviously missed the part of my argument where I said the person didn't die because nobody would be dead for 12 hours without cns damage.
Send your doctor, you're not keeping​ up

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:37am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

And you obviously missed the part of my argument where I said the person didn't die.

What is autoresuscitation for? Is it for the living or the dead? You need to stop lying doctor fish. Everyone in that discussion focused on the dead including you so why do you now pull this rabbit of not being dead from your hat?

What is your medical specialty doctor fish?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 10:37am On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

I haven't focused on the healing angle but on the injuries. Regarding the healing it may or may not have happened. I cannot categorically say since I have no before and during assessment before moving on to an after.

Fair enough. But surely you can express a general opinion based on your experiences as a practitioner and in light of the more esoteric events you may have witnessed as a first respondent.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 10:41am On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

And you obviously missed the part of my argument where I said the person didn't die because nobody would be dead for 12 hours without cns damage.
Send your doctor, you're not keeping​ up

Talk about TBI and SCI external insult first before heading to CNS. You are misfiring your medical procedure doctor fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

"Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.