Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. (31702 Views)

Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 18, 2017
I would be interested in a show of hands by Christians who believe that a miracle healing took place in the video the OP posted. If anyone does choose to respond, be mindful that I am not asking for a determination of whether the wounds on the gentleman were real or not. I am asking if you believe that the said lunatic was cured of his madness, and why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by felixomor: 8:43pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked shocked shocked

cc : Felixomor

Actually, her analysis is spot on.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
Sarassin:
I would be interested in a show of hands by Christians who believe that a miracle healing took place in the video the OP posted. If anyone does choose to respond, be mindful that I am not asking for a determination of whether the wounds on the gentleman were real or not. I am asking if you believe that the said lunatic was cured of his madness, and why?

God has the power to all things logically possible . And healing a lunatic is just one of those logically possible things He can do .
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
I'm still waiting for akintom's response .

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

both are actually very much practical though, even looking at the conversation superficially

I can't say who's really more practical than the other cuz they all seem to be speaking in tongues to me and I can stick my neck out and say they just seem to be involved in different fields cuz medicine is a very wide field and the word "doctor" is just a layman term to unify all

the discussion was interesting at the beginning but as it dragged on and on I just wished it would end and we'll focus more on this (staged) "miracle"

Yes Medical science is a vast field with over 60 specialties which was why i kept asking him to tell me his specific medical specialty and he could not do that. I wanted to talk to him based on his specific field but he knew i would find him out so kept dodging the question.

As an EMS my training / field experience cuts across all fields of medicine.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

God has the power to all things logically possible . And healing a lunatic is just one of those logically possible things He can do .

My question had nothing to do with a logical possibility. I asked if you the respondent believed a healing took place in the video that the OP posted.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 8:50pm On May 18, 2017
So, @ spacetacular and co.
So what your idea of a medical practitioner is someone who claims to be a paramedic, a trauma surgeon and a plastic surgeon at the same time? Really?
Since you're a surgeon then, riddle me this question.
Which Medical school did you attend?
Where did you do your residency?
Are you a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons?

Of course your fellow theists will last up what you say, it's all about theist vs atheist, not being objective.

If you can just do your diligence and read up about EMS and Paramedics, you'll know that there's no way in hell she's a surgeon.

A surgeon that doesn't scrub into the theater for surgeries, is that one a surgeon?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

If you say its Irrational and unintelligent can you offer a more rational and more intelligent claim which is absolute?

* first, there can't be MORE rational or intelligent, for what's ab initio irrational and unintelligent.

Learn to be observant of my use of words, it will help you respond properly.

*your claims of existence of God, is irrational and unintelligent ABSOLUTELY, because the premises on which God idea, was introduced into human experience, is COMPLETELY faulty.

It's COMPLETELY faulty, because it's UNTESTABLE.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2017
Sarassin:

My question had nothing to do with a logical possibility. I asked if you the respondent believed a healing took place in the video that the OP posted.

Of course I believe it . And beliefs are good when you have logical reasons to have them .
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 8:52pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:
So, @ spacetacular and co.
So what your idea of a medical practitioner is someone who claims to be a paramedic, a trauma surgeon and a plastic surgeon at the same time? Really?
Since you're a surgeon then, riddle me this question.
Which Medical school did you attend?

Of course your fellow theists will last up what you say, it's all about theist vs atheist, not being objective.

Riddle yourself those questions while you answer the singular question i have asked you close to 30 times sir.

What is your medical specialty?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by harizonal123(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2017
Its a pity so many people don't believe in miracles. Just pray u will never need one some day. No wonder the bible says a canal man will never understand the things of the spirit.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 8:54pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

both are actually very much practical though, even looking at the conversation superficially

I can't say who's really more practical than the other cuz they all seem to be speaking in tongues to me and I can stick my neck out and say they just seem to be involved in different fields cuz medicine is a very wide field and the word "doctor" is just a layman term to unify all

the discussion was interesting at the beginning but as it dragged on and on I just wished it would end and we'll focus more on this (staged) "miracle"

The bolded seems so to me too. But I try to understand all I can. grin

And you don't try starting another e-war by calling the miracle, staged. wink can't you see it won't be in your favour?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 8:54pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Riddle yourself those questions while you answer the singular question i have asked you close to 30 times sir.

And we have an impasse, gentlemen.
A surgeon that didn't do residency coming here to claim a surgeon.
It's a shame that these folks aren't medically inclined and can't see through your lies, they'll support you, you're there Christian sister.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course I believe it . And beliefs are good when you have logical reasons to have them .

Thanks, that's all I wanted to know.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukaNaija: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

* first, there can't be MORE rational or intelligent, for what's ab initio irrational and unintelligent.

*your claims of existence of God, is irrational and unintelligent ABSOLUTELY, because the premises on which God idea, was introduced into human experience, is COMPLETELY faulty.

This one na just complete olodo .

The way he rants you'd think he has something upstairs

How do you test for moral truth . Science ?

Please humor me grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by hopefulLandlord: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

The bolded seems so to me too. But I try to understand all I can. grin

And you don't try starting another e-war by calling the miracle, staged. wink can't you see it won't be in your favour?

all their back and forth doesn't make the miracle "unstaged" if its staged and vice versa

I'm a skeptic and I ask myself can this be staged? the answer is hell yeah!
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Ok now i helped get specifics from you. You can be more rational and more intelligent in the face of what you claim is irrational and unintelligent so do not think you can use words albeit wrongly.

Your choice of the word ABSOLUTELY means you have a supposed more rational and more intelligent position which you used in comparison and evaluation especially since you also claimed its FAULTY.

Can you share this premise of the "God idea" introduction sir? You seem to have all the answers locked down due to you supposed "rationality and intelligence"
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Can you provide cogent reasons to why claims of God's existence are 'irrational and unintelligent' ?

* As you have observed, i have left your your vow, never to quote me again.

*and i kind of been savouring, the absence of irritating copy and paste, from creationist sites.

*kindly consult monikers, that find delight in dark tunnel groping.

Cheers.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

And we have an impasse, gentlemen.
A surgeon that didn't do residency coming here to claim a surgeon.
It's a shame that these folks aren't medically inclined and can't see through your lies, they'll support you, you're there Christian sister.

I know the atheist technique sir so try not to use the old methods on me because they would not work. You wish to discredit me in the face of your humiliation and quackery.

What is your medical specialty Quack Dr Fish?

If i am duly licensed from BAAPS and HCPC and registered by the General Medical Practitioners council here in the uk then you have hit a rut with me and your attempt at discrediting me. All the errors you made medically i put you right. All the supposed medical regulatory bodies you mentioned i corrected you. Yet you talk about Residency? How much lower in Hypocritical quackery would you sink sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Cheers.

Can you provide cogent reasons to why you say claims that God exists are 'irrational and unintelligent' ? Who has time to get emotional with you undecided .

You've been quoting my name like your life depends on it and now I've decided to confront you , you wana run away like a coward ?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Can you share this premise of the "God idea" introduction sir? You seem to have all the answers locked down due to you supposed "rationality and intelligence"

Your claim (as well as that of your fellow Christians) on this thread, is that your God (an idea), healed a lunatic.

Can you establish that, rationally and intelligently?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

I know the atheist technique sir so try not to use the old methods on me because they would not work. You wish to discredit me in the face of your humiliation and quackery.

If i am duly licensed from BAAPS and HCPC and registered by the General Medical Practitioners council here in the uk then you have hit a rut with me and your attempt at discrediting me. All the errors you made medically i put you right. All the supposed medical regulatory bodies you mentioned i corrected you. Yet you talk about Residency? How much lower in Hypocritical quackery would you sink sir?

Ghen Ghen grin grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Where did you do your residency, it's not a matter of plenty English and rigmaroles.
You're a surgeon, yea? Both Trauma surgeon and aesthetic surgeon, no problem.
Where did you do your residency? Are you a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons?
Do you scrub into the theater?
Do they hand you a scalpel to perform surgeries?
Simple questions really

Which errors? A surgeon that doesn't know that the brain and spinal cord is part of the CNS?
A surgeon that checks the nail bed and jaw for apnea?
What has cessation of breath got to do with the nail bed for god sakes?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Your claim (as well as that of your fellow Christians) on this thread, is that your God (an idea), healed a lunatic.

Can you establish that, rationally and intelligently?

My claim was "PERHAPS".

I never said YES neither did i say NO which was why i asked you earlier why you are generalizing?

I asked you if you would share this premise of your claim to this "God idea" introduction sir?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Where did you do your residency, it's not a matter of plenty English and rigmaroles.
Where did you do your residency? Are you a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons?
Simple questions really

Which errors? A surgeon that doesn't know that the brain and spinal cord is part of the CNS?

Responding to you is ludicrous if i may say so myself. You cannot state a simple medical specialty you are in as a self professed intercontinental medical practitioner with 3 practicing licenses in 3 countries and working on a 4th yet you have absolutely no medical specialty while fumbling and bumbling all medical knowledge and procedure.

You must be a genie in a bottle who makes everyones medical wishes come true.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:17pm On May 18, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Can you provide cogent reasons to why you say claims that God exists are 'irrational and unintelligent' ? Who has time to get emotional with you undecided .

You've been quoting my name like your life depends on it and now I've decided to confront you , you wana run away like a coward ?

Kikikikikikiki...... "confront you".... Kikikikikikiki.....

Holyghost must be deluding you, with the legendary story of Goliath and David.

You're permanently off a likely moniker, of interest to me. What you will get from me henceforth, is treatment that i have been bestowing on your fellow felixomoron.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Simple questions really

Are these questions simpler than 'what is your medical specialty' ?

Nwanne , cooperate oo .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by bennyann: 9:18pm On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

all their back and forth doesn't make the miracle "unstaged" if its staged and vice versa

I'm a skeptic and I ask myself can this be staged? the answer is hell yeah!

Hmmmm

I have no interest in watching the video. Since I wasn't there live to be able to tell if it's staged or not then no need watching it cos my answers, even all our answers may be wrong or right because those are the only outcomes - true or false.

To me miracles are real and you're also not wrong to say, miracles can be staged.

But why do we go around calling all miracles staged?The best way to get the truth is to look for the benefiters of those miracles we see on videos and then find out from there. That's the best way to go about investigating instead of calling them staged. Besides the faces of those who received the miracles weren't hidden.

So anyone interested in finding out if it's staged or not should do the investigations rightly and not by guessing in an authoritative manner. Also, the person should publish facts after his findings, to prove why a miracle shown on public videos in the midst of thousands is said to be staged - the best evidence will be for those who received the said miracles to give a different version of their testimony by telling us they were all staged.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by akintom(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:
My claim was "PERHAPS".
Perhaps what?
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmm

I have no interest in watching the video. Since I wasn't there live to be able to tell if it's staged or not then no need watching it cos my answers, even all our answers may be wrong or right because those are the only outcomes - true or false.

To me miracles are real and you're also not wrong to say, miracles can be staged.

But why do we go around calling all miracles staged?The best way to get the truth is to look for the benefiters of those miracles we see on videos and then find out from there. That's the best way to go about investigating instead of calling them staged. Besides the faces of those who received the miracles weren't hidden.

So anyone interested in finding out if it's staged or not should do the investigations rightly and not by guessing in an authoritative manner. Also, the person should publish facts after his findings, to prove why a miracle shown on public videos in the midst of thousands is said to be staged - the best evidence will be for those who received the said miracles to give a different version of their testimony by telling us they were all staged.

Your last statement was why i said "PERHAPS". I need a before and during assessment and then an after. So why kick against what you never witnessed? Thats what these crafty atheists are good at. I know them and their methods. Its the same the world over.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by spacetacular(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
akintom:

Perhaps what?

Now tell me you do not know that PERHAPS means maybe yes or maybe no. You still have not answered my question.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah healed Known Mad Man On Live TV. by CatfishBilly: 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
spacetacular:

Responding to you is ludicrous if i may say so myself. You cannot state a simple medical specialty you are in as a self professed intercontinental medical practitioner with 3 practicing licenses in 3 countries and working on a 4th yet you have absolutely no medical specialty?

You must be a genie in a bottle who makes everyones medical wishes come true.
You say you're a surgeon and you can't even answer those questions.
You made the claim, not me.
So, our paramedic who is also a trauma surgeon and a plastic surgeon.
Do they hand you scalpel to perform surgeries?

I'm certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (the body that license foreign trained doctors in the US) do your want my ECFMG number to verify? Nah, not giving, privacy issues.
Im Licensed by MDCN (Nigeria)
I'm licensed by the host country where I graduated from Med school, which also gives me the license to Practice in Germany and Russia.
We're dropping certifications, right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Links To Watch Live Church Services Online / Ex-Knight Accuses Bishop Ibezim Of Corruption, Gets Arrested / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.