Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) (23867 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor Mathew Tagwai & 3 Others In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill Pastor And His Family In Plateau (Graphic Photos) / Pastor Sends Assassins To Kill Pastor In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Islie: 8:19am On May 17, 2017
Family member reveals how 6 gunmen butchered Pentecostal pastor in Umuahia

From Chuks Onuoha , Umuahia

A 48-year-old leader of one of the popular Pentecostal churches in Umuahia, Behold He Commeth Pentecostal Church, Umudike branch, in Ikwuano Local Government Area of Abia State, Pastor Nnaemeka Ukenye, has been shot dead.

He was shot dead by six-man gang, who butchered his body, near his poultry and piggery farm/office, in Umuobia Housing Estate, Umuahia, Abia State capital.

Daily Sun gathered that Pastor Ukenye was killed when he went to his farms, last Saturday, to feed his birds and pigs with 12 of his workers.

According to sources, when the assailants arrived, they drove away those who came with the pastor before shooting him three time and descending on his corpse with machetes.

Speaking with Daily Sun, a family source, who witnessed the pastor’s killing from a distance, said as soon as they arrived the farm, the gunmen emerged from the bush, surrounded them before asking the deceased if he knew anybody called Ngozi, who worked in his company.

He said: “My Oga said no and turned to us to ask if there was anybody like that. We said no. The assailant claimed that our oga was owing the said Ngozi salary.

One of them brought out a cutlass and hit me on the back, asking me to disappear. Others and I ran in different directions. They held our oga down. We heard our Oga shouting, after which three gunshots were fired. Everywhere became quiet thereafter.

“When I waited for a ling time without hearing anything, I sneaked to where they held our oga and behold, his butchered body was lying at the centre of the road. We called his brothers, who came and we rushed him to the hospital, because we noticed that he was breathing very slowly. On getting to the hospital, he was confirmed dead. We then took his corpse to the state CID to make entry and they directed us to Ubakala police station, where we
made entry before taking his corpse to mortuary.

“The whole scenario looked like he wanted to run before they hewed him down, then dealt several machete blows on him, probably, to make sure that he was dead. They came with a black Toyota car. They were about six in number, two came out from the bush and the other four came with the vehicle.

“It happened at the back of Holy Ghost Secondary School. They collected his phones and the money on him.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/family-member-reveals-how-6-gunmen-butchered-pentecostal-pastor-in-umuahia/

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:26am On May 17, 2017
sad undecided sad Ngozi name is just a decoy/distraction.The perpetrator is probably a chronic debtor/unscrupulous bastards. Within.So shall the killer die by gun.Misfortune,mishap,sorrow ,death,sickness,weeping and gnashing of teeth shall be their household inheritance.

29 Likes

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by drjustice17: 8:32am On May 17, 2017
Go to SSS and lay ur complaint. they will identify the killer
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 17, 2017
Lord have mercy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Tarnisis(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2017
Who knows if he had made a gullible member sow a seed with a bank loan

4 Likes

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by NwaObinkita: 8:50am On May 17, 2017
When a gunmen butchers

Then you know say water pass garri

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by superior1: 10:11am On May 17, 2017
When the altar is soiled with thievery and corruption, events as these becomes inevitable

4 Likes

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Ogashub(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2017
sad sad
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by DollarAngel(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2017
I prognosticate that they will be caught in seven days time quote me
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 17, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Humanity cry cry cry cry
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Mexzy88(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2017
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by c4tnoelz: 10:13am On May 17, 2017
May his soul rest in peace and may God Almighty have mercy on the killers. Amen

2 Likes

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by cadanre(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2017
drjustice17:
Go to SSS and lay ur complaint. they will identify the killer

Well. That's an idea, not a good one though.
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by sod09(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2017
Igbos why

4 Likes

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Mouthgag: 10:15am On May 17, 2017
wink wink wink wink
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by sakalisis(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2017
Rip
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by omanifrank(m): 10:15am On May 17, 2017
nawa
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2017
The evil that men do.
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by j4sure(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2017
End time attitude

1 Like

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by HotHot96: 10:24am On May 17, 2017
london use Samsung A5 for sale 50k. Call 08027148160. Delivery free in Lagos only

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Larryfest(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2017
Business gone wrong if you ask me..... Men the most devious creature God created!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Pavore9: 10:25am On May 17, 2017
Sad.
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 17, 2017
Evil everywhere!!!!!

From Norh East to North West through North Central down to South West; hurrying to South South, with onward march to South East. The maranthan rushes again to North East and the vicious cycle continues non stop.

Tufiakwa.

In the last days, iniquity will abound.
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by NabeelAbu: 10:29am On May 17, 2017
I'm tired for this country ooo.God save us.
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2017
They took his phone? They are caught already they just dug their grave
Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by bedspread: 10:30am On May 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided sad Ngozi name is just a decoy/distraction.The perpetrator is probably a chronic debtor/unscrupulous bastards. Within.So shall the killer die by gun.Misfortune,mishap,sorrw,death,sickness,weeping and gnashing of teeth shall be their household inheritance.
AMEN AND AMEN

2 Likes

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by bedspread: 10:31am On May 17, 2017
samgeetech:
Do you know there's a fight going on between the VC of FUNAAB and workers of the institution? What happened will surprise you:

http://www.samgeelive.com/2017/05/funaab-workers-celebrate-vcs-suspension.html
I DONT KNOW OOO
BUT ONE THING I KNOW IS LA CLICK LA BOMB ME

2 Likes

Re: 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo) by Beno3: 10:36am On May 17, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Poly, Iree Students Burn Down Medical Center Over Colleague's Death / NDLEA arrests suspect who swallowed N423 million worth of cocaine / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.