Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems (17566 Views)

Innoson Not Using Farouq Osuolale's New Logo Now. Gives Reasons / FRSC Gives Condition For Use Of Google Map While Driving / How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by evanstical: 2:53pm On May 17, 2017
The use it to make money when you come for renewal.
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by 2shure: 3:00pm On May 17, 2017
Scammer
Bukas98uhy5:
Be involved in today's inevitable big win. as we count to the end of the season let's all change our success stories. just as yesterday's big win and before wins before. call or whatsapp to subscribe for today sure fixed game..
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by 2shure: 3:00pm On May 17, 2017
Scam
Great61612:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THAT TOOK THE RISK!!! YOU STILL DOUBT?? KEEP CALM AND WATCH OTHERS HIT IT BIG.. CHECK DETAILS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION...
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by one4GOD(f): 3:12pm On May 17, 2017
aminulive:
The Federal road safety commission has responded to complaints against the process of obtaining/renewing of driver's licenses. The commission has released a statement on the matter.

It read;

We quite acknowledge the pains some people undergo to get captured for LICENSE and the delay in obtaining the permanent Driver’s License. The Corps effort is geared towards ensuring we have a safe motoring environment by putting some checks in the driver’s LICENCE application process. We hope to keep improving in all the processes.

Some of the delays are as a result of the following:
1. Gender error
2. Wrong phone numbers
3. Multiple driver’s LICENCE number for one applicant etc
Ensure your details are correct when processing your driver’s LICENCE and avoid multiple application while we hope to deliver a better result.
For any complaints, call 122 or send your complaints to info@frsc.gov.ng.

We love you all.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/05/17/frsc-gives-reasons-drivers-license-issuance-problems/
Mine has been since May last year. I have abandoned it for them.
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by agarawu23(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2017
Crazy ppl
Mine is still pending angry sad
Police keeps disturbing me with the papers given to me by FRSC.

For how long can I drive with those papers sef?
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by LoveJesus87(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2017
ramdris:
Am still waiting for mine also for the past 4 month to the extent......
Buh u still driving around sha?
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by Nokio1: 4:03pm On May 17, 2017
Since 2004 my driving license has been #500 roja..
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 17, 2017
Still waiting for mine.......getting to 5months now.
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by GlobalWebHost: 4:51pm On May 17, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2017
Aburi001:
They don't have problems asking for spare tyres, Jack, parking light and even checking the expiring date of tyres.

Funny and lazy bones grin.

It amazes me when the head of the Road Safety Commission says that "it's the number of Vehicles on the Nigeria roads that are putting pressures on the roads and causing pot holes, accidents and death.

God help us in this country.

LOL, you forgot: Fire Extinguisher, Triangle, Highway Code, Spare Fan Belt, Water & Torchlight.
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by delivryboy: 5:34pm On May 17, 2017
These are the lamest excuses ever given by a dull organization. So all the problems come from the applicants and none is due to human errors/issues from FRSC?
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by ramdris(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Buh u still driving around sha?
Sure bor..but na with fear of Police...know what I mean?
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by Aburi001: 6:23pm On May 17, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, you forgot: Fire Extinguisher, Triangle, Highway Code, Spare Fan Belt, Water & Torchlight.
LOL
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by LoveJesus87(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2017
ramdris:

Sure bor..but na with fear of Police...know what I mean?
exactly. Been thinking about dat. Dos useless people.am jus about to buy my own car now Buh not even started processing license. Gonna start tomorrow or next. Am thinking if I bribe the FRSC officials dey can speed it up abi wat do u tink. And if dat one no go work ah go put d car for road like that noni after all 80% of people driving no get license.
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by godquality: 8:29pm On May 17, 2017
Nonsense. Can't they just do something similar to what immigration service is doing with passport issuance?
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by brojoshua: 8:44pm On May 17, 2017
The real reason is corruption
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by madgoat(m): 8:53pm On May 17, 2017
Paid and applied for renewal since November last year but up till now i have not gotten my license. angry
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by ollyruffy: 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
They will not focus on their numerous non performances. They are busy forcing useless speed limiters on nigerians. Confused agency.
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 17, 2017
Some die hard Mafios are behind the issuance of driver's license imbroglio racketeering.
You pay #6300, the do computer Corel draw temporary license costing #120, it expires, they revalidate with stamp costing #50. total expenses to them #170. Their gain per each license #6130 multiply by, your guess
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 17, 2017
figure007:
everything about this nation is slow .... Someone asked a question today that *is this country cursed?? Even national I'd card takes 100years to get ... I just weak for this country olorun
I don give up hope on that national id card since 2013
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by nwafor2030: 11:08pm On May 17, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems by freeman500: 11:38pm On May 17, 2017
I'm planning to get mine next week. how much is it sef? I hear say na 20k

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tech-filled Cars That Were Unveiled At The 2018 Monterey Car Week / Would You Advise Me To Get A Nissan And Which One Please? / How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.