Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ (17589 Views)

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. / Official TECNO Camon CM Campaign Survey/Evaluation!! / Official, Tecno L9 Plus Finally Got An Update Via OTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by Caustics: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
finecheek12:
I just bought canon cx but my sim 2 slot is not working ,plz help?how can I make it recognize my sim?
quickly take it back to be swapped
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by Emmascholar(m): 10:54am On Jun 17, 2017
am at ABA, ABA south precisely
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by tgmservice: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Emmascholar:
My Techno W3 front flash is not working again plsssss.......... help
am thinking of buying this w3 is it a good phone how is the performance and battery
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

already solved the issue, it was a system app causing the problem

This is good to know.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
tigana4u:
[color=#006600][/color]
Morning team,
I uses Tecno w4 but do encounter d below challenges:

1.It always prompt system UI not responding all d time..
2.Atimes when tried to launch an application it displays app not responding..
Thereby restarting d phone always when dis pops up. what is da problem n solution pls...
Tnx..

Does this happen for all applications?
Is your phone rooted?
Perhaps an app you installed causes the lag?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
tgmservice:
am thinking of buying this w3 is it a good phone how is the performance and battery

All things being equal, it is okay.
Especially if you wish for it to serve as backup phone.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ibukzy:
I can't use my Camon c8 to play music and video on my sound system, any fix to this problem?

The camon c8 does not have OTG function.
Or have you been using it for such activity before now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
finecheek12:
I just bought canon cx but my sim 2 slot is not working ,plz help?how can I make it recognize my sim?

Sorry about this.
Is it a new device that was gotten from an authorized dealer?
Kindly revisit them and lodge your complaint.

You can also give me details of the purchase location, so that I can make some verifications for you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Emmascholar:
My Techno W3 front flash is not working again plsssss.......... help

Hello Emma. Has the issue been resolved now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by urchmanni93(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please my tecno w3 is no more auto-rotating.. Need help!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 7:52am On Jun 21, 2017
urchmanni93:
Please my tecno w3 is no more auto-rotating.. Need help!!!

Have you checked your notifications bar?
That's the place where you can put on your data connection, blue tooth et all?

You will see where one of the icons says portrait, click on it so it shows auto rotate.

That should fix the issue.

Please, do you understand?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by neduedu(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2017
good morning. pls my techno h6 return key is not working, it mostly works while charging and d camera is not coming on at all. pls I need help
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 10:57am On Jun 21, 2017
neduedu:
good morning. pls my techno h6 return key is not working, it mostly works while charging and d camera is not coming on at all. pls I need help

Hi Nedu
It is mostly a hardware issue and can be resolved by speaking with our Engineers at carlcare.

Would you be disposed to visit one of our centers as soon as possible?

If yes, please give me your location, so I can refer you to our nearest service center.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by Ibukzy: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2017
TecnoServe:

The camon c8 does not have OTG function.
Or have you been using it for such activity before now?
no i haven't
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by koskilala: 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
How much is the DroiPad 8D currently
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by jiggar(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
"Taps mic and clears throat"

My Tecno H6 power button came off by itself, now it's a very complicated issue for me to boot up and power off my device.

Can I get the body of Tecno H6 with the buttons intact?

I stay in Lagos mainland, close to surulere.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by wallywest(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
My Tecno l8 plus hotspot does not stay for long after puttibg it on even when i kept it in thae always ob format, it did not on and so xender is not working please any solutiona
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2017
Ibukzy:
no i haven't

Thank you for your honest reply.
All the best with using your device.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by droopyd: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2017
I have the following problems with a tecno C7:

*Wi-Fi hot-spot turns itself off after a few seconds
*USB tethering also refuses to work sometimes
*Even Bluetooth refuses to turn on most times

The phone is about a month old and has likely had these problems all along, though I only noticed when I needed to use data on my PC. Anyone else experience similar problems and know how to solve them?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by urchmanni93(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
TecnoServe:

Have you checked your notifications bar?
That's the place where you can put on your data connection, blue tooth et all?

You will see where one of the icons says portrait, click on it so it shows auto rotate.

That should fix the issue.

Please, do you understand?

Yes... I have done that, but it's not working!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2017
wallywest:
My Tecno l8 plus hotspot does not stay for long after puttibg it on even when i kept it in thae always ob format, it did not on and so xender is not working please any solutiona

What kind of rooting did you do on the device?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2017
urchmanni93:

Yes... I have done that, but it's not working!!!

Can you show a screenshot please?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2017
jiggar:
"Taps mic and clears throat"

My Tecno H6 power button came off by itself, now it's a very complicated issue for me to boot up and power off my device.

Can I get the body of Tecno H6 with the buttons intact?

I stay in Lagos mainland, close to surulere.

"Drops mic and leaves"

The carlcare hub at Digital square in Ikeja should be able to assist.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2017
droopyd:
I have the following problems with a tecno C7:

*Wi-Fi hot-spot turns itself off after a few seconds
*USB tethering also refuses to work sometimes
*Even Bluetooth refuses to turn on most times

The phone is about a month old and has likely had these problems all along, though I only noticed when I needed to use data on my PC. Anyone else experience similar problems and know how to solve them?

Please did you get your device as second hand?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
koskilala:
How much is the DroiPad 8D currently

Prices may vary @Koskilala
But it is between 55-60k.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by wallywest(m): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
TecnoServe:

What kind of rooting did you do on the device?

I have not rooted the phone at all
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by droopyd: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
TecnoServe:

Please did you get your device as second hand?
Bought brand new!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by urchmanni93(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2017
TecnoServe:

Here.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by urchmanni93(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
TecnoServe:

Here..

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
wallywest:

I have not rooted the phone at all

So sorry about this, @Wallywest

This hotspot issue, is it just for xender, or do you encounter it when you try to use the hotspot for other applications, especially browsing?

If its for xender, you don't need to turn on the hotspot, xender does that automatically and has a unique way of connecting with peer devices.
Hope this helps.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by TecnoServe: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
urchmanni93:

Here..

Okay, thank you.
Do you see that part where they wrote Auto rotate?
Click on it till it shows Portrait.

I have attached a screenshot so you can understand and apply.
I await your feedback. Thank you.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Official Tecno Mobile Complaints And Feedback Thread➜ ➜ ➜ by okikigsm: 4:19am On Jun 23, 2017
Pls I have tecno 8H that doesn't retain charges.pls what can I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mobile Phone: Things You Must Remember Always / Android Application That Will Change Your Voice / Sandisk Launches N130,000 "512 GB Memory Card,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.