Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria (101946 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up Online, / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by obinna2nv(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2017
Card not ready, we're never ready in the contraption called Nigeria anyways.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by hahn(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2017
Since 2013 e never ready

What a joke undecided
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Excuzeme: 5:15pm On May 17, 2017
RapportNaija:

Step 1: Visit this link --- https://touch.nimc.gov.ng

Step 2: Scroll down and click the button that says "Click to proceed" once.

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2017/05/how-to-check-nimc-national-idcard.html

I am just curious that out of everybody that has checked, not ONE person's own was ready?

Is that website real or just a phishing scam that tricks people to enter their login details?

What got me curious even more is the "touch" phrase in that website address?
Seems like what scammers use to redirect you somewhere they can capture your details.

I maybe wrong though but until it is explained further, l wont advise anyone to put their details there.

Identity theft is a big cyber problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 17, 2017
nerodenero:
Just checked and as expected, card is not ready. I hope it'd be ready before the second coming of Jesus Christgrin.

Can we ever get anything right in this country?

I dey tell you? What sort of snail move is this for goodness sake ? Over how many years?
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by dikeigbo2(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2017
Waiting till thy kingdom come.....on a serious note,what is holding the card self,is external forces responsible for its delay?
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2017
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THE USELESS CARD

HOW MANY BIOMETRIC CARDS ARE WE GOING TO HAVE IN NIGERIA ?
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by iamVirus(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2017
nerodenero:
Just checked and as expected, card is not ready. I hope it'd be ready before the second coming of Jesus Christgrin.

I'm just 18.

please, how do I apply for one?

Like how you applied for yours
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by nas00(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2017
And assuming this was a scam?

A devised plan by some Internet fraudsters to collect your national ID data, to later use for fraudulent purposes?

Let the Federal Minister overseeing the national ID card program announce this method of checking himself first, or else this might be a scam.

For now, why don't we just take the pain to walk to the various NIMC offices and let them check on their own system if our national ID cards are ready?
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by jefy(m): 5:27pm On May 17, 2017
4 years and still counting,mine not ready.what a system,nothing seems to work.God help us
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Tolbanks(f): 5:29pm On May 17, 2017
FRONT PAGE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2017
Card still not ready just thinking wot those niggas are doing with my Id card
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by cregan(f): 5:36pm On May 17, 2017
I can't find my slip again because its been over 3 years. what do I do since I do not know my slip no.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2017
No need to check. It's meant for our grand children to collect it for us by the year 2070

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by melodix(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2017
Which way Nigeria. COMMON NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD,we cant do successfully for over 5 years and we want to be like Am3rica. Na so dem dey do? I really wonder what have we done to warrant this purnishment called NIGERIA from God.
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2017
Ok but go to farm
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2017
WOBI! All of you NIMC! Due to you lackadaisical attitude shown towards the production of the card, I've concluded that the temporary card given to me is my permanent card! Period! I cannot be putting my hope on people who are in themselves hopeless. Thank you.
Charles.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Crixina(f): 5:48pm On May 17, 2017
when someone once told me i will not get the card in two years, i looked at him with one kind eye,
it's three years and counting...

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by RapportNaija(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2017
Excuzeme:

I am just curious that out of everybody that has checked, not ONE person's own was ready?

Is that website real or just a phishing scam that tricks people to enter their login details?

What got me curious even more is the "touch" phrase in that website address?
Seems like what scammers use to redirect you somewhere they can capture your details.

I maybe wrong though but until it is explained further, l wont advise anyone to put their details there.

Identity theft is a big cyber problem.

Well the only info required in there is name, and "last 6 digits" of ID number... I dont think that will be harmful to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Inkredible(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2017
Bunch of incompetent mofos... Card not ready since 2013...
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by castel428: 5:54pm On May 17, 2017
yankeeguy:
we no need fucking national ID.. Nigeria is hell fire..join us if u have the guts! the Mediterranean boys on the move..Arriverderci
grin Oh Mehn guys get mind o. Abeg space still de I wan join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by MASTERMIND04(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2017
I have even forgotten about the card sef
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by Nsonaso(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2017
blym4real:
Stupid agency, card not ready since 2012. Don't know if they are producing the card from planet Mars.
Where did you register, mine was December 2012 at their headquarters opposite Transcop Hilton. Before they moved to the new place. I collected mine March last year.

1 Like

Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2017
God bless you
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by toseen7: 6:06pm On May 17, 2017
Card not ready since May 2015......Oga ju!
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by justy15: 6:08pm On May 17, 2017
Thanks op nice post but as expected the useless agency nimc has failed to get ordinary I'd card ready since 1900 BC
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by ipreach: 6:08pm On May 17, 2017
I registered since 2013, yet my own is not ready
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by nemynely(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2017
nerodenero:

CAPITAL NO!
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by youngflamez: 6:09pm On May 17, 2017
nerodenero:

I hope soo too.., have been on this for the past three years.., still showing not yet ready.. undecided
nerodenero:

I hope soo too.., have been on this for the past three years.., still showing not yet ready..
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by zikter(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2017
nas00:
And assuming this was a scam?

A devised plan by some Internet fraudsters to collect your national ID data, to later use for fraudulent purposes?

Let the Federal Minister overseeing the national ID card program announce this method of checking himself first, or else this might be a scam.

For now, why don't we just take the pain to walk to the various NIMC offices and let them check on their own system if our national ID cards are ready?
they hardly answer you especially the center at alausa Ikeja. except you have a msg that yours is ready and show it to them. by the way you can check on their website same as op has posted
Re: How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria by doskie(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2017
nerodenero:

same here.
i registered february 2015 in abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transparent Glass Public Toilet That Becomes Opaque When Occupied In Tokyo(Pics) / Nairaland News & Gossips / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.