Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80412 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by akinsondan: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
please, help with the ebook thanks
Akinsondan@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by aged: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for the vital info u av bn giving. Pls helpe with your eBook on snail farming: akano.joshua@yahoo.
Com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by patricktoks(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
Great job, but one point.... I feel you should have allowed the snails to hatch the eggs themselves before separating them, also you need to consider the difference in soil and environmental condition of the previous environment before separating and after, this will help you to prevent high rate of mortality in hatching...
My mail for the e-book Pls. Patricktoks@yahoo.com....
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Johnboom: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
Pls send me the e copies on how to raise snail and grass cutter.my e mail is genetic634@gmail.com.Thank you sir.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Austin7768: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2018
augustineorji1@gmail.com pls send to me Sir
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by samigben(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Guy i am interested on e-book.
Thanks.
Sammyx9ja@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by OTOBLUZY: 8:00am On Jun 17, 2018
pls send it to my email otobluzy@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by odukoko(m): 8:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Why not attached the ebook so that interested guys can download, just a suggestion thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Silverlight2014: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2018
Send the e-book please. Raphaelyouwin@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Goldenrichard(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2018
pls send to Matthewfeyijimi@gmail
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by obyback: 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
How do you guys handle little flies in your snail farm? I have them all over my snail pen. white tiny flies. pls help
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Ologogoro: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2018
@ babyboy4every1 Please send the eBook to lordlordmayor@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by hazee11(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2018
Pls send me d e-book. azeezkunle67@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Zendizel(m): 1:08am On Sep 02, 2018
eBook georgeolanrewajuhenry@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by pearldip: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good morning...pls I need the ebook send to michojako@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Angelomodara: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Please I need the ebook angelomodara@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Kulex56: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Can I have ur contact details? I would like to know of far Yhu gone
YTderin:
OP, how do you clean the snails? They look really clean.
Do you dip them Inside water, I'm starting something like this next week also.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Kulex56: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is would helping is to an extend not buying e-books without no explanation please send as well to kulex56@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ayo2pec(m): 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
what do they eat?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by kellyo321(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2018
I will like to have your e-book Pls. my mail is ekenelucky03@gmail.com
on snail and poultry if possible please. thanks in advance
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Adebisi444: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Anybody with the E-book to kindly forward it to me Topesamson99@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by dailynaijanews(m): 1:06am On Oct 01, 2018
@babyboy4every1 what is the update on your farm? Have ypu moved to the big acre of land? Can you pls share pictures?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by omoh17(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
Idaviesco@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by peacealways: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
omoh17:
Idaviesco@yahoo.com
please anybody with eBook on snail should kindly send to me opheem@yahoo.com thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by INFOTECH2: 1:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
peacealways:
please anybody with eBook on snail should kindly send to me opheem@yahoo.com thanks

I would also like a copy

Winningteamxtra@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by akinsmail51: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
If You Can Spare 3hours For Just 3 Days, You Too Can Become A "Successful Snail Entrepreneur" Without Hassle.
....And Earn a Five-Figure Passive Income Every Month—Even While You Still Maintain Your Full Time Job.

Nature has given us what it takes to conquer hunger, poverty and unemployed if Nigerians can only take snail farming serious. Taking snail farming serious promotes self-employment, serves as a source of income to the populace and means of earning foreign exchange to the government. Snail farming in Nigeria is one of the most neglected farming practices in Nigeria yet the opportunities abound likewise the potentials.

There's a huge gap in the supply of giant snails in our dear country due to our rapid growing population, and the daily increase in the market demand for giant snails most especially in the wake of rapid awareness among the populace about the highly nutritious value of giant land snails. This gap presents a pressing need begging for solutions; hence whoever possesses the knowledge of snail farming or he/she is opportune to learn its basics, can utilize this opportunity judiciously through rearing, processing and marketing of snails in various stages such as young snails, breeders, table size, etc, throughout the seasons.

Snail is still in short supply in Nigeria today going by the recent preliminary market analysis suggesting that an additional 25,000 tons, or a 100 per cent increase can easily be absorbed. Currently, the demand for snail outweighs the supply. So the market is wide and readily available as the snail farmers are not currently meeting demands. Participate in this seminar "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" for just #5,000 —and you’ll never have to attend any workshops again, because of the priceless knowledge you'll gain.

Our revolutionary "Ecorecovery Seminar" improves your earnings at least two folds higher than your present earning capacity. Imagine how interesting life will be when you finally realize that making money via snail farming is easy—and how proud it will make you!

When you pay for the upcoming seminar for snail entrepreneurs on/before Friday, November 16, 2018, you will also receive two (2) vital documents absolutely free: A Business Plan & Feasibility Studies to implement procedures and operations of a profitable snail farming. These eBooks are sold separately for #5, 000 a piece, but they’re yours free when you register for the seminar now.

Unlike most sketchy seminars on snail farming, you will be trained on how you can become:

i. A snail entrepreneur with working tools such a viable business model and a startup business plan.

ii. A repository of healthy snails of good species suitable for rearing and consumption.

iii. A year-round supplier of snails to individuals, restaurants, hotels and fast food joints on a regular basis.

The Merciful Merchants Enterprise offers this golden business opportunity via Mega-Whatsapp seminar on "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" so that you can exploit riches of this sector that is yet to be noticed by many.

What are you waiting for?

Pay #5,000 into The Merciful Merchants, 0021158404, STANBIC IBTC. Then, send your payment details to 08065524808 via a whatsapp message to participate in a 4-Day Mega WhatsApp seminar plus a day physical training titled "Becoming a Successful Snail Entrepreneur" which is slated to take place as follows:

Online: December 5- 7, 2018(3 hours daily, 6pm - 9pm)_

Venue: Online via whatsapp on 08065524808.

Physical: December 8, 2018.

For more details, call 08024743010.

Pls. Forward
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Conry(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2018
obyback:
How do you guys handle little flies in your snail farm? I have them all over my snail pen. white tiny flies. pls help
My experience with handling them:

N/B: They will never be totally eradicated as long as you feed your snails with fruits and leaves which decays after a day or two. Even the normal formulated feed will attract them after two days if not completely consumed by the snails.

1. Use either long broom or anything (clothes, nylon etc) that wont be hard on the snails to drive them away. Do it during the day or when you are about to feed them before they wake up in the evening, so that you avoid hitting them on their tentacles or fleshly bodies.
2. Pack out any decaying food remnant, and replace with new ones.
3. Change the soil if the soil and cage is too wet.
4. Some will recommend treat soil with neem extract(oil or liquid) in moderation (i have not tried this method because the first top 3 methods work for me.)
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by obyback: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2018
Conry:

My experience with handling them:

N/B: They will never be totally eradicated as long as you feed your snails with fruits and leaves which decays after a day or two. Even the normal formulated feed will attract them after two days if not completely consumed by the snails.

1. Use either long broom or anything (clothes, nylon etc) that wont be hard on the snails to drive them away. Do it during the day or when you are about to feed them before they wake up in the evening, so that you avoid hitting them on their tentacles or fleshly bodies.
2. Pack out any decaying food remnant, and replace with new ones.
3. Change the soil if the soil and cage is too wet.
4. Some will recommend treat soil with neem extract(oil or liquid) in moderation (i have not tried this method because the first top 3 methods work for me.)
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Conry(m): 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
obyback:

Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by babyboy4every1: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2018
long time no see. Im sorry 2 announce that, im nt into snailery anymore. I realize dat one need 2 invest big 2 make money. D demand is 2 much for small scale like mine. Im into turkey now. If u hav 10 turkeys, u wil surely find buyer. Bt hving less than a 1000 snails wont make sense wen u hav 5 buyers &each demands constant supply of 500 pieces every week and these creatures no dey gree grow. Im nt saying this 2 discourage anyone. Wht works 4 A might nt work B. It doesnt work for me, it might work 4 u.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by kellyo321(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2018
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two
weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
thanks a lot for these. Ols i need the ebook on snail farmung pls. Ekenelucky03@gmail.com. thanks un advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.