Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80487 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by adexyormait(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2020
Well done op the sky is your starting point
Pls I need your e-book adexyormait76@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by santorz(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Good day sir, wish to venture into snail farming, what are the necessary steps I need to take In starting. Thank you
santosolalekan@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Ugochibyke(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Pls send me the EBook on snail farming to ugochukwuchibuike@gmail.com. Thanks a million
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by phummyaji(f): 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good evening sir I also want to go into snail farming ... can u pls help me with the ebook ... funmisme@yahoo.com... thank you
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by DonBenny77(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Pls I need your e-book
Mianarules4eva@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by SoftP(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
DonBenny77:
Pls I need your e-book
Mianarules4eva@yahoo.com
phummyaji:
Good evening sir I also want to go into snail farming ... can u pls help me with the ebook ... funmisme@yahoo.com... thank you
Ugochibyke:
Pls send me the EBook on snail farming to ugochukwuchibuike@gmail.com. Thanks a million
santorz:
Good day sir, wish to venture into snail farming, what are the necessary steps I need to take In starting. Thank you
santosolalekan@gmail.com
adexyormait:
Well done op the sky is your starting point
Pls I need your e-book adexyormait76@gmail.com

OGHOMEH:
Please l need an e-book on snail farming. My email add is oghomehogie@yahoo.com
prolifik26:
My email is prolifikart@gmail.com I will like to have a copy
STEVDEB:
Pls I need the e-book stev_blessed@yahoo.com
ensamy:
Good one, please can I get the ebook for snail farming.
Thanks. ensammie@gmail.com

Don’t be too Lazy to read from the Start’. READ! READ! READ!
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Dreyyo: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls, I need ebook on broiler production. My email adedeji.oludare@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Richardjcooper(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2020
Good day Sir, please I need the e-book for snail farming. Thanks

isaacgreat2015@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by oyoman(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2020
Good job
I'll also appreciate the e-book on snail farming
deltechpowers@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by shegoon: 7:10pm On May 31, 2020
Pls I need the e-book too. seagonunited@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by samydo(m): 10:31pm On May 31, 2020
Bro pls is dere any compliment snails take in other to grow bigger and faster in size. Please samdagud@gmail.com for the ebook thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by chiefdiye(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
make them put am here naPlease forward the eBook to this email segunalamu7@gmail.com
[/quote]
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by chiefdiye(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
let them paste the eBook here:
Pls, I need ebook on broiler production. My email adedeji.oludare@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by IFEDILIEZE(m): 12:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
babyboy4every1:
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.
apart from a cage you used, what else can I use in creating the nest
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by IFEDILIEZE(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
babyboy4every1:

Thanks so much, i know they are too much for that cage, so, i constructing another this weekend.
I need to learn from you, please show me
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by charzyh2: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Claim 5k naira immediately you sign up on spotagood.com as a vendor and fill your account details.

Spotagood is an online food and agricultural marketplace where anyone can list their products and get real buyers.

Visit: spotagood.com today and claim your 5k.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Abbey5310(m): 7:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Pls I need the eBook on snail rearing adesinaoluwatoyin91 @gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ujahsolo89: 2:04am On Jun 17, 2020
pls i need the ebook too.
Anyone who has it already can send to my mail

ujahsolomon@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by ujahsolo89: 2:06am On Jun 17, 2020
pls can you send me the ebook too... I really need it to prepare for an interview

my email is ujahsolomon@gmail.com

thank you
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Bluffly: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u
Please can you help me with the E-book
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by obamat: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2020
A lot of people here requesting for e book and no one is responding.
Why do you need ebook for everything when you can do it yourself.
There are a lot of things we can do on our own without all this e books that will not tell you the truth that you need to know.
If you need to know anything about snail ask on this no 08090448619 and I will be willing to tell you what I have learnt over the years on snail rearing.

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Abrahamsimple: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
please what species are this snails. I found them at the backyard.

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Abrahamsimple: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
what is the name of this snail species

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Abrahamsimple: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
please what the name this snails species too?

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by obamat: 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
Abrahamsimple:
please what the name this snails species too?

They are all in the family of snails but they are not commercial viable snails. They cannot grow more than that so don't waste your time.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Abrahamsimple: 1:18am On Sep 16, 2020
Pls what species are these snails?

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by konews: 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by usj(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2023
babyboy4every1:
Great work OP, please send me the e-book Marketlagos48@gmail.com thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by otuword: 1:53pm On May 04, 2023
Dadanoah:
plz i need e-book of snail or grasscutter. dis is my email;(dadanoaholuwaseun@gmail.com) thank

I needed the same thing ooo my mail is otuasfashionworld@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.