Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc (80456 Views)

Vegetable Dry Season Farming Pictures / Facts About Snail Eggs / Farming E-book About Snail Farming And Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by amiibaby(f): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls I need the eBook mine is
amarapaschal93@gmail.com

U are doing a wonderful thing here
May the Lord give u enough strength to carry on
Thanks and god bless u and ur labour

1 Like

Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by preciousgt(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
shocked
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Desric(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
See hustle!
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by gr8eminent(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls I'll love to have the eBook ,,,,andyeminimoh@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by sayhi2certified(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
baba pls I need the eBook too ..been searching for it...Xblond.n56@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Headboyschtwo: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.

Pls I would appreciate the ebook too.
murrygrey@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by tdesh(f): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kindly forward the ebook to odesolatiti@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
Ask any question, i should be able to answer with my little experience and a lot of research.
How do you prevent soldier ant from disturbing or killing the snails
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by vRendoh(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
Good job Bro
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by wizzymate(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
please I will like to have the ebook
. xzy4all@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Bobby808: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
How did you get started it? Where did you get the snail from? Kindly give a detailed story about the farming. Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by signz: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
How about marketing? How will you market the snails?

That's a big problem for farmers
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by victorcurtis(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mail me victorcurtis5@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by jobsat34(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u

I would live to have the ebook on snail
Jobsat34@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Sikay19(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
I need the EBook as well. please send it via this Email :sikay19@gmail.com:, Thanks.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Dancos: 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please send me the ebook to cosmosdan1970@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
I know I requested late, please can you send the snail and grasscutter ebook for free? tayomassive@gmail.com is my email.

babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by soliddust2020: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
This is nice. kindly send your ebook on snail and grass cutter farming to kefedgreat88@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by INFOTECH2: 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
I created a topic some weeks back "Snail and grasscutter ebook for free", where i was able to send to more than 100 people. Now, i converted a dog cage to a snail pen where i have hunted for more than 250 pieces. I have the three species, achantina achantina, achantina fulica, and achachantina maginata. Today, i cleaned my pen, to know exactly how many snails i have. And to separate the eggs. I have a total of 286 pieces of snails.
Infact, the eggs were uncountable. If i have to guess the number, it should not less than 10000 eggs. Infact, the way these guys lay their eggs is becoming too much. I have separated some eggs last two weeks and they are hatching already. I separated them with some eggs in a keg. And some eggs in a Tyre.
Ilm scared, if these eggs hatch, where will input them?

I would love to have the ebook. - winningteamxtra@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Osasnidas(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:

I will try as much as possble to send it to u. Though, i lost my phone. But will try to send it to u
please i need the ebook also.. i would like to have something doing after i graduate this year.. osas.edosa@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by keshba: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2017
Kudos bros, Pls I would love to have the e-book also,this is my email address (jokolnig@gmail.com)
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Kemimarch16(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
please send the e-book to my email kemimarch16@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Amokwe(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls I need the eBook my email address is
elhilario@yahoo.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by veraiyke(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
The ebook please intrepidveracious@gmail.com.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by testimony1089(m): 6:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Thanks for ur kind gesture OP.......pls send e-book to me too..... testimony1089@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Klington: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Gud job manh
Pls i also need the ebook
Andiiyke@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls I will also love the eBook. Emmanuelcharles124@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by engrpheleeks(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2017
babyboy4every1:
plz i need e-book of snail or grasscutter. dis is my email;(chineduukaegbu29@gmail.com) thanks
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by jbnm: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
nice one bro.moni dey snail farming am bout going into pig farming.
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by Horlaarsco: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Anybody who have gotten the ebook can kindly share for us oo let it not be OP alone oo @ darehorla@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by martinoh(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please I need the e-book martinsolajide4@gmail.com
Re: My Experience About Snail Farming, Pictures, Etc by bzm7: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Pls iam very much interested in the snail and grasscutter farming. This is my email glinez@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Deadly Pig Killed By Hunters In Ago-iwoye, Ogun State / Giant African Snails Force US Town Into Quarantine (pic) / Poultry Battery Cages For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.