Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life (6860 Views)

Chinese Are Selling Tecno Phones With Built-in Malware In Africa / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? / Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by shiftback: 5:12pm On May 17, 2017
We all love our smartphones and all the amazing things we can do with them to stay entertained, however, nothing puts a dampener on our fun like when our phone batteries run out too soon.

It is not always possible to carry your phone charger about or even find a power outlet to charge your phones on the go; so what is a good way to ensure you are not always running about to charge your phone? Simply get a smartphone with great battery life and save yourself a little stress. Today, we bring you 5 awesome smartphones that deliver in the area of sleekness & amazing features while still boasting of long battery life.

SAMSUNG S7 EDGE
You would have to be living under a rock to not know about Samsung Mobile and the beautiful devices they make because their reputation simply precedes them! One of the most impressive Samsung devices ever made would have to be the Galaxy S7 Edge; only a few phones out there can compete with it’s beautiful design, cool user interface and features, but when it comes to strong battery life we really give it to the S7 Edge and it’s 3600 mAh battery.

GIONEE A1
The Gionee A1 prides itself not only in being able to take the most awesome selfies with its professional quality camera, but also having an impressive battery life that the owner would totally enjoy. Although the Gionee A1 has a lot of important specs, it is undeniable that the 4010 mAh battery power it possesses tops our list of why you should get this phone, even top Nigerian singer Seyi Shay agrees!

TECNO PHANTOM 6 PLUS
TECNO is one brand that is gradually becoming a household name in Nigeria due to the amazing devices they keep churning out; basically, it’s like every time you think they have outdone themselves, they always come up with something new to surprise you! One of their most impressive smartphones is the Phantom 6 plus – beautiful, sleek, durable and bagging a very impressive 4050 mAh battery!

HUAWEI ASCEND MATE 700
Huawei phones are undeniably one of the most durable and rugged phones you can find in the Nigerian market. If you want a smartphone that delivers you a great user experience, won’t break at the slightest accidental slip and has a strong battery that can last you a very long time without having to be recharged, then the Huawei Ascend Mate 7 with its 4100 mAh battery is one phone you will enjoy!

INFINIX NOTE 3
This beautiful smartphone from Infinix is one device which has become quite popular amongst lovers of good smartphones, and for good reasons! Even though Infinix is a well-known brand in Nigeria, the release of the Infinix Note 3 really put them on a higher pedestal in the eyes of smartphone users, especially considering it boasts of an enviable 4500 mAh battery power! Not many devices can boast of that while still sporting the other cool features the Note 3 comes with.

Which smartphone has given you the best experience in terms of battery life? Let us know in the comment section.

SOURCE: NAIJ DOT COM

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by chicwoman(f): 5:29pm On May 17, 2017
L9's battery lasts pretty well for me

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Behankey(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by paolokonqueror(m): 9:52am On May 22, 2017
Nice read, these phones are all very powerful, why's there no L9 Plus tho? I think it should be there or at least Worthy mention. That phone is maddd

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Dandsome: 9:58am On May 22, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Nice read, these phones are all very powerful, why's there no L9 Plus tho? I think it should be there or at least Worthy mention. That phone is maddd

This is very true. The rate at which the battery charges back will make you think the battery no good. And after charging, the thing no de die like that o.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Nobody: 10:28am On May 22, 2017
L9plus should be number 1. Long lasting battery and fast charge to re-juice. No competition

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Nobody: 10:31am On May 22, 2017
Dandsome:

This is very true. The rate at which the battery charges back will make you think the battery no good. And after charging, the thing no de die like that o.

I agree with you guys. Heavy heavy use can give u a whole day and fast charge to full in 1hr 15mins

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by joshingjosh(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2017
where is GIONEE M5... Check ur list again
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by OCTAVO: 1:05pm On May 22, 2017
Good. I knew GiONEE will be at the top, but their phones are usually bulky and heavy. angry
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by hoover420: 1:24pm On May 22, 2017
OCTAVO:
Good. I knew GiONEE will be at the top, but their phones are usually bulky and heavy. angry

Mtew I am using a gionee m6 mirror but the battery is not impressive jor. I expected more and they lied about the fast charging features. Fuuuck them!
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by hoover420: 1:25pm On May 22, 2017
Where is tecno l8 and gionee m6?
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
Iamdemola:
L9plus should be number 1. Long lasting battery and fast charge to re-juice. No competition
wat model of phone is DAT? LG ? pls spell out more features the phone has,like the Ram space,d phone gig,camera sharpness, also estimated price right now. thanks IN anticipation
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by chicwoman(f): 2:55pm On May 22, 2017
2GB RAM
MediaTek Quadcore processor
5000 mAH battery capacity (mine lasts for up to three days)
The camera is okay in my opinion, not Iphone quality sha, but it's okay
It should be about 60k in the market now

HRHQueenPhil:

wat model of phone is DAT? LG ? pls spell out more features the phone has,like the Ram space,d phone gig,camera sharpness, also estimated price right now. thanks IN anticipation

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:00pm On May 22, 2017
chicwoman:
2GB RAM MediaTek Quadcore processor 5000 mAH battery capacity (mine lasts for up to three days) The camera is okay in my opinion, not Iphone quality sha, but it's okay It should be about 60k in the market now
u didn't say the make of d phone? LG,Samsung or huwei.which 1? tanx
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2017
tongue
Lenovo A5000

BATTERY
Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
Stand-by Up to 768 h (2G) / Up to 804 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 35 h (2G) / Up to 17 h (3G)

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by chicwoman(f): 3:26pm On May 22, 2017
Was talking about the tecno L9
HRHQueenPhil:

u didn't say the make of d phone? LG,Samsung or huwei.which 1? tanx
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Pamilerin01(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2017
how about this tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by uwa244(m): 4:42pm On May 22, 2017
None of the batteries listed above is up to 5000mah.we have numerous phones with more than 5000mah out there.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Emeka71(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2017
Phones with inbuilt battery usually have longer standby use time than phone with removable battery but the inbuilt battery easily gets damaged.
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by tafat: 6:22pm On May 22, 2017
Lol phantom 6plus at number 3?
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by dkronicle(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2017
please help me vote this nairalander so she can bring the prize home.. just click the like/share button above her picture
http://www.missglobal.com/amarachi-osonwanne

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by kogbaski99: 7:56pm On May 22, 2017
Phantom 6 plus is number one
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Abdstrakt(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2017
hoover420:
Where is tecno l8 and gionee m6?
why should L8 be on the list when it's successor the L9plus is there.
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Abdstrakt(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2017
uwa244:
None of the batteries listed above is up to 5000mah.we have numerous phones with more than 5000mah out there.
The L9plus is 5000mah
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by majour(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
Xiaomi rules, all others are ripoff

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 26, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

it's Tecno L9plus.

RAM: 2GB
Camera: 5MP front and 13MP rear. Both are lit.
I got mine for 57k but I hear it's 52500 now
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by Judek2(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2017
hoover420:

Mtew I am using a gionee m6 mirror but the battery is not impressive jor. I expected more and they lied about the fast charging features. Fuuuck them!

You are using m6 MIRROR and you are shouting. Go get for yourself an m6
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by shiftback: 11:11pm On May 26, 2017
paolokonqueror:
The L9plus is a solid phone no doubt, but those listed up there are worthy of their place.
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by hoover420: 7:15am On May 27, 2017
Judek2:

You are using m6 MIRROR and you are shouting. Go get for yourself an m6
When I don't have money for that, should I go and steal?
I bought this device for 66k and I believe a phone of such value with 3gig ram should at least meet up with standard
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2017
op, is like you don't know there's a gionee phone with 7000mah abi, i think these name is gionee M2017 or something like that
Re: Top 5 Durable Phones With Very Long Battery Life by paolokonqueror(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2017
Lol if the phone die, that means no light for like 3 days, I once used my L9 + on 5% to watch two episodes of a series, I savage finish grin grin

Dandsome:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Vs Infinix Discussion Trend / Watch The Apple Event Live Here-live Now / New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.