Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:23 PM

Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge (49374 Views)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by guiddoti: 12:27pm On May 18, 2017
Exempted:
There is a way you perform and nobody would bother even if you steal billions.........

This is a perfect example.....
hahaha working n stealing unlike Jonathan n dansuki looting treasury n no work.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by potent5(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2017
Ambo, idi too much.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Incredibleme: 12:34pm On May 18, 2017
adem30:

You guys are so shameless all through your generation.
This same Ambode you are crying tribalist when he destroyed oshodi shops, claiming it's because the shops were occupied by Igbos...

Honestly I always love to see you guys displaying your stupidity and madness in public.

God Bless Ambode for a Job weldone
Oloshi now that he is appreciated you are not happy. These afonjas are so petty for Africa. Always looking for new ways to bring up squabbles.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by okeamuboy: 12:35pm On May 18, 2017
Are you for real. My brother, You dont live in that area. you are saying festac, okota, amuwo odofin neglected by fashola. Fear God o.

The okota- itire link bridge

The Lagos-Badagry express way, orile, mile 2, alakija, Iganmu. You can go and get pictures yourself.

You know where second rainbow dey for amuwo odofin, all the way to festac link bridge. The network of road connecting apple junction to okota. My guy, you dont stay anywhere near that area.

coolcatty:

Many thanks for being civil....i appreciate that.

Kindly see my reasons below:

1) Deporting of Igbos and Hausas from Lagos.....i have never heard in my adult life that someone can be deported from his own country till fashola,a supposed lawyer did that.

2)Total neglect of all projects in Igbo dominated areas like festac,okota, amuwo odofin,satellite down to okoko...you need to see what Ambode has done in these areas in less than 2years.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by laurel03(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2017
deomelo:

Stop taking rubbish. Akpabio deported Lagosians from akwa ibom and Lagosians did not cry, Lagos deported people from yoruba states and they did not cry, but only tribalistic Igbos cry over everything.

Below is one of Fashola s projects in the areas you mentioned.

Maternity center in amuwo odofin.
don't you know they are confirmed oloriburuku... they will never appreciate anything.. make then go back to dr erosion region

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by mach98(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:

You are a novice .....Fashola is a certified time tested and stamped tribalist.....

Fashola keh??

you dont know jack...for you to say Amboe is improving where BRF stopped shows you don't even know jack about LASG.

Ambode is on fire...full throttle....no planting of flowers and inflating contracts....he is a good man

So... Na Fashola be bad man abi? SMH
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by DJInfluence: 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
Ambode try well well. Thank you sir. but bring some of the love to the rural areas too.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by segemafia(m): 12:49pm On May 18, 2017
Lol! so funny..I do not think this calls for any argument..atleast now they have a good thing to say about the Lagos state government because it has always been different rants about their people been victimised or targeted because they are outsiders....Its actually impossible for you to construct all the roads and projects if there was nothing on ground in the first place.

Lagos is where it is today by the good foundation laid since 1999 by the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration,and continuity is the secret of the constant growth,so if anyone claims he knows Lagos very well,he or she should know this simple part.

Bottom Line - APC Change is no fluke after all.

Even if they embezzle some funds which is debatable, the common masses can still see and enjoy some tangible basic infrastructures like good roads,schools,Hospitals and what have you.Governor Raji Fashola is an Elite and one of the best thing that ever happened to this state,his great contributions and efforts are what Governor Ambode built on,Calling him a tribalist just because he could not touch your part of the state is just simply been myopic.

Its high time we stopped seeing things from the ethnicity point of view,if you are a law abiding citizen and ready to abide by the laws of your immediate locality then Lagos state and Nigeria should be a home for all...My own little opinion!

coolcatty:

You are a novice .....Fashola is a certified time tested and stamped tribalist.....

Fashola keh??

you dont know jack...for you to say Amboe is improving where BRF stopped shows you don't even know jack about LASG.

Ambode is on fire...full throttle....no planting of flowers and inflating contracts....he is a good man

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by okeamuboy: 12:52pm On May 18, 2017
The guy is not even puting out the truth. I am hundred percent sure he has never been to those areas.

segemafia:
Lol! so funny..I do not think this calls for any argument..atleast now they have a good thing to say about the Lagos state government because it has always been different rants about their people been victimised or targeted because they are outsiders....Its actually impossible for you to construct all the roads and projects if there was nothing on ground in the first place.

Lagos is where it is today by the good foundation laid since 1999 by the Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration,and continuity is the secret of the constant growth,so if anyone claims he knows Lagos very well,he or she should know this simple part.

Bottom Line - APC Change is no fluke after all.

Even if they embezzle some funds which is debatable, the common masses can still see and enjoy some tangible basic infrastructures like good roads,schools,Hospitals and what have you.Governor Raji Fashola is an Elite and one of the best thing that ever happened to this state,his great contributions and efforts are what Governor Ambode built on,Calling him a tribalist just because he could not touch your part of the state is just simply been myopic.

Its high time we stopped seeing things from the ethnicity point of view,if you are a law abiding citizen and ready to abide by the laws of your immediate locality then Lagos state and Nigeria should be a home for all...My own little opinion!

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Adedotuntemi: 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
This man is a silent achiever day by day new vision.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Ethanegos(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:
Ambode my guy..........God bless you man.

We the tax paying and law abiding Lagosians appreciate and love you....we are going to purchase your 2019 gubernatorial forms for you...you are a good man............God bless you once again for construction Okota-Amuwo road in less than 6months (a place inhabited by the gallant Igbos)...something that clownish talkative tribalist fashola couldn't do in 8years...you did it in 6months.........

God bless u over and over again....your government is a peaceful and prosperous one and we applaud your efforts....you have opened up Lagos and have rubbished all the inconsequential achievement of that tribalist fashola.

Ambo my Guy.
Try and be a better man. If he is tribalistic, you don't have to be. I agree with your Ambode part anyway. He is currently the only governor in Nigeria. Others are just class reps
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by natznext(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2017
allrightsir:
Fashola is overhyped, Federal will expose him as a man with all mouth. Anybody will seem to do well considering 1) the resources of Lagos State 2) the fact that the people are easily pleased ...put a badly constructed over inflated road in a place that had no/bad roads before and lagosians will shout Ekoinibaje. Ambode is not the messiah but he is by far the best governor of Lagos since 1999.

If Ambo had come in when Fashola did, he wouldn't have achieved what Fashola achieved in 16yrs, Fashola touched all sectors from Roads to Hospitals to Secondary schools..
Which means we started having better health
Better roads
Better schools
NOT JUST laybys, Pedestrian bridges and over inflated lights and ceremonial projects..
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by adamswahab72: 1:04pm On May 18, 2017
Ambode has performed more than the sole called Almighty Federal Government shame on Buhari
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 18, 2017
`
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by jobbers: 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
nice
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by natznext(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2017
allrightsir:

fashola came in when oil was $120 a barrel, I have 1st hand knowledge of contracts were awarded under fashola. I can tell you Lagosians did not get value for money. if Fashola is such a genuis let us see his hand in electricity...abi?

What was the relationship with the central govt?
Was the state running more on allocations or IGR?
Do you also have first hand info of contracts ambode awarded?
If you do let's compare
How many projects has Ambode done to improve the ordinary man's life directly?
What was the sate of our hospitals before Fashola?
Did we have neighborhood maternity centers before fashola?
Tell me a road that beats the Ikorodu road in Nigeria?
if it wasn't for Fashola, Ambode would presently be working on ways to generate revenue internally,
..Start reorientating lagosians
We all know the Central Politics is different from state politics, our power problems goes way beyond technocrasy.
I hate to compare both guys, and you should too
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 18, 2017
`
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by natznext(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2017
allrightsir:

I know of someone who got a multi million dollar contract, He told me his cost was $1200 per unit, he submitted a bid of $5000 a unit, they told him to resubmit at $10000 per unit. Citizens will get a $1200 product for $10,000 and be shouting Eko o ni baje not realising theyve been massively shortchanged.

I know of same that happened during bidding for light up Lagos.
I also worked firsthand with the One Lagos Fiesta crew, '15 and '16.. massive inflation happened.. the commissioner for tourism was even fired, now he's with the central govt as a DG for the tourism outfit

They re all thieves man!
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by deomelo: 1:25pm On May 18, 2017
allrightsir:

fashola came in when oil was $120 a barrel, I have 1st hand knowledge of contracts were awarded under fashola. I can tell you Lagosians did not get value for money. if Fashola is such a genuis let us see his hand in electricity...abi?

What's the price of oil got to do with Lagos state? Was Fashola collecting revenue for oil on behalf of the FG and spending it all on Lagos state?

You people come up with the silliest and ignorant argument for real.

Fashola's 2nd year budget was N445.180 billion

Ambode's 2nd year budget is N813 billion. Almost doubled Fashola's budget.

...but in Fashola's 2nd year, he's already commissioned many schools, roads, bridges, hospitals, water works, power plants, housing estates, skill centers, drivers institutes, jetties, maternity centers and so on

While in Amobde's 2nd year, all we have so far are pedestrian bridge and flyover even though his budget doubles Fashola's budget.

All you people do is spew ignorant rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Topjay: 1:25pm On May 18, 2017
All these are happening in Lagos because power never change hand. remember when Jagaban came into power, we all shouted he is good, just then fashola too stepped him and we all praised him thinking we had the best ruler now that Ambode too is here we are all saying he is the best and all these can be traced down to the foundation and that is Bola Amed Tinubu because he started well and i believe when ambode steps down in future the next should continue where he stops nd that is how a great country and state is being achieved.

PDP just remove LAGOS STATE from your agenda for the rest your existence is that okey?
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 18, 2017
`
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by kings09(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
I will even campaign for him. Over-try de worry d guy
MadManTalking:
Ambode For President 2023!!!
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by vickylincon(m): 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
Ajibel:

Very inconsequential. Becaue BRF didn't construct the roads, he is now a tribalist?

What would you call your state governor if after 8 years in office, didn't construct a road in your locality?

You didnt realise Ambode is simply continuing and improving on where BRF stopped. Fashola wont have completed every road in Lagos.

Say all you want about Fashola, his achievements and records in Lagos would continually speak for itself.

Quit hating sir!
you dey mind him? silence is always the best answer
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by goaldynboy: 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
Alariwo2:
[s]It's time for igbos to leave Lagos.. sincerely!

why will they leave their resources untouched to be creating excess pressure in yorubaland

which kind mumu sense be that? now that bridge won't last cos of their yam legs and phat asses[/s]

O.L.O.D.O!! If they check well, they will discover you are one idio.t from Benin republic or idp in osogbo or one aboki from duara!!!
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by adakoleagbenu: 1:31pm On May 18, 2017
And dis is what my state governor is doing?

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by deomelo: 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
allrightsir:

Look at lagos states revenue in his 8 years in office, whether Oil or IGR. look at what he delivered and tell me again where the money went. If it were Oyo state or ogun state I will understand, this is Lagos state....more money than the whole of Ghana!!!!

Now that he is in the Federal level what has he done? Anybody can look like a star when you are presiding over the revenue base of lagos and have uninformed gullible citizens.

How many MW has he added to the National grid? bear in mind he met about 5000MW, we need 40000Mw. What plan has he shown you to get there?

yeye SAN bamboozling the masses with Court English....I don't sign cheques!!!

Yeye dey smell!!!!
[/s]

You don't know Lagos state or anything about Fashola hence your ignorant assertions.

The joker is even talking about Fashola adding MW to the national grid when in fact power in Nigeria was privatized years ago and totally out of his hands.

You ignorant people bore me for real.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by natznext(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2017
allrightsir:

Look at lagos states revenue in his 8 years in office, whether Oil or IGR. look at what he delivered and tell me again where the money went. If it were Oyo state or ogun state I will understand, this is Lagos state....more money than the whole of Ghana!!!!

Now that he is in the Federal level what has he done? Anybody can look like a start when you are presiding over the revenue base of lagos and have uninformed gullible citizens.

How many MW has he added to the National grid? bear in mind he met about 5000MW, we need 40000Mw. What plan has he shown you to get there?

yeye San bamboozling the masses with English....I don't sign cheques!!!

Yeye dey smell!!!!

Bros, you need calmdown and drink water

I think we were comparing achievements in Lagos?

Whatever is happening to/with Fashola now

You can't say he didn't perform in lagos
Or Ambode is out performing him already.
Never!
They re both thieves
But Ambode is doing less now,

Go and look at the post you quoted, try to tick where ambode has out performed fashola in all the sectors that was mentioned in that psot
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by pheesayor(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
the same Igbos took Fashola to court because they did not want to give right of way which then delayed the job, check the records
coolcatty:
Ambode my guy..........God bless you man.

We the tax paying and law abiding Lagosians appreciate and love you....we are going to purchase your 2019 gubernatorial forms for you...you are a good man............God bless you once again for construction Okota-Amuwo road in less than 6months (a place inhabited by the gallant Igbos)...something that clownish talkative tribalist fashola couldn't do in 8years...you did it in 6months.........

God bless u over and over again....your government is a peaceful and prosperous one and we applaud your efforts....you have opened up Lagos and have rubbished all the inconsequential achievement of that tribalist fashola.

Ambo my Guy.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:

Many thanks for being civil....i appreciate that.

Kindly see my reasons below:

1) Deporting of Igbos and Hausas from Lagos.....i have never heard in my adult life that someone can be deported from his own country till fashola,a supposed lawyer did that.

2)Total neglect of all projects in Igbo dominated areas like festac,okota, amuwo odofin,satellite down to okoko...you need to see what Ambode has done in these areas in less than 2years.

Regards

The monorail and the ambitious 12-laned Badagry Expressway way will serve that region. No state government in the history of Nigeria has ever embarked on such a project of that magnitude. You're spot on about the deportation though. "Akpabio did it" is a non-sensical argument, and this is coming from a huge Fashola fan.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by nnokwa042(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Don't reply the Igbos, they are ingrates, go to amuwon odofin, the interlocked roads was done by the afonja. the mono rail will benefit them more courtesy Fashola, until ambode completes that mono rail, he will not have my 100% support.
don't u know that amuwo odofin is a mini lekki or is it because 85 % of people living there re Igbo?pipe down nwanne
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Alariwo2: 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
goaldynboy:

O.L.O.D.O!! If they check well, they will discover you are one idio.t from Benin republic or idp in osogbo or one aboki from duara!!!

Ode! pack your things and go back home

But no! greed won't let them but will keep calling their hosts lazy. only time will tell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.