Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge (49420 Views)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Sprumbaba: 1:57pm On May 18, 2017
Ajibel:

Okay, you've accused Fashola of being a tribalist. Can you please list instances of such cases he has been tribalist in his discharge of duties as a Lagos governor?

Where you in Lagos before Fashola came on board? Did you know how Lagos was like?

For Ambode to be able to do all these is simply because of the foundation (solid one) that Fashola left behind. Agreed Fashola may have made mistakes along the way, but sir, even the Ambode you support or any opposition in Lagos state wont write Fashola off.

And yea, Fashola before he left said he wants a successor who would achieve in 4 years, what it took him 8 years to do. Therefore, Ambode being in full throttle is to the benefit of all Lagosians.

Ta comot there. Fashola did not present Ambode but against him. The same argument you are spinning for Fashola can be said of Tinubu that put Fashola there too.

So, Fashola too worked on the work Tinubu laid down.

We all know Fashola is a soft spoken cool thief.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Jelal0007(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:
Ambode my guy..........God bless you man.

We the tax paying and law abiding Lagosians appreciate and love you....we are going to purchase your 2019 gubernatorial forms for you...you are a good man............God bless you once again for construction Okota-Amuwo road in less than 6months (a place inhabited by the gallant Igbos)...something that clownish talkative tribalist fashola couldn't do in 8years...you did it in 6months.........

God bless u over and over again....your government is a peaceful and prosperous one and we applaud your efforts....you have opened up Lagos and have rubbished all the inconsequential achievement of that tribalist fashola.

Ambo my Guy.
Miserable worms...they can't help but display their immense 'Bigotry' everywhere. Fashola was an excellent leader. Go and jump inside the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Tjango(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
Itesiwaju ipinle Eko
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by timilehin95(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2017
coolcatty:

You are a novice .....Fashola is a certified time tested and stamped tribalist.....

Fashola keh??

you dont know jack...for you to say Amboe is improving where BRF stopped shows you don't even know jack about LASG.

Ambode is on fire...full throttle....no planting of flowers and inflating contracts....he is a good man

Ur comments here shows dat u don't reside in Lagos, u only hear nd see lagos on screen but if u reside in Lagos, its obvious u are a JJC

FASHOLA continued from where TINUBU stopped nd now AMBODE continued from where FASHOLA stopped. Dats continuity

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Ajibel(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
Sprumbaba:

Ta comot there. Fashola did not present Ambode but against him. The same argument you are spinning for Fashola can be said of Tinubu that put Fashola there too.

So, Fashola too worked on the work Tinubu laid down.

We all know Fashola is a soft spoken cool thief.

I dont know your state of origin but I am sure most folks from your state of origin would prefer to have that man you call "soft spoken cool thief" as a governor than the one you currently have.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Charly68: 2:55pm On May 18, 2017
This is a news maker and not a noise maker .Keep it up your Excellency. Greater heights in Jesus name.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by MizTyna(f): 3:03pm On May 18, 2017
lanrefront1:
Fashola is an Elitist not a tribalist

He does and redo several times roads in areas where the rich live and completely abandoned areas considered low class like Ikotun, Ejigbo, Isolo-NNPC, Agege, Ipaja-Ayobo road, ijaiye, abule -egba, Bariga etc

It was Ambode a grass root person who came and began to immediately fix all those roads.
God bless Governor Ambode

Only you said the truth. Fashola is so elitist, it's like the guy doesn't believe poor people exist

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by VictorEkwere: 3:17pm On May 18, 2017
efepro:
Lagos State governor, Akinwunmi Ambode on Wednesday commissioned the newly built flyover bridge and slip roads at Abule-Egba area of Lagos State.

According to Governor Ambode, the overhead bridge is expected to “eliminate the traffic jam usually experienced in the axis.”

Residents of the area who have been suffering traffic jam trooped to the scene to catch a glimpse of the new bridge.

More photos here: http://www.gistsstack.com/photos-newly-abule-egba-flyover-bridge/
Ambode is amazing i respect you sir im confidence that you will remember us in Egan road igando long live my state man Ambode
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by joenor(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2017
see better governor, Uduawga of Delta State build fly over for dey, he be like shrine.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Sprumbaba: 3:40pm On May 18, 2017
Ajibel:

I dont know your state of origin but I am sure most folks from your state of origin would prefer to have that man you call "soft spoken cool thief" as a governor than the one you currently have.

You cannot move forward when you celebrate thief. We dont celebrate thief in my state. If it is my own state, he will be in Prison by now and we will add you his follower with him to be his prison messenger.

Ambode revoked all the lands the soft spoken cool thief awarded to his cronies when he was about to leave office.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 18, 2017
kings09:
I will even campaign for him. Over-try de worry d guy

Correct guy!!!

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Qudman1(m): 4:30pm On May 18, 2017
Ambode is working,lagos is moving
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by sshalom(m): 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
I pray that Gov. Ambode continue at this pace throughout his tenure(s). Good news coming out of Lagos on a daily basis and I hope the spirit will permeate every nook and cranny of Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by femolii: 5:35pm On May 18, 2017
God bless yoruba land lagos state, ambode is really trying thanks sir.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by APCmyheart(m): 6:13pm On May 18, 2017
God bless Ambode, So now it's gonna be a smooth ride going to Ikeja, Hope there will be free to Iyana Ipaja area too..
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by precious1967(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2017
wike, pls do come to lagos and see what is called flyover and compare wit urs.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by refreshrate: 10:30pm On May 18, 2017
mannobi:
Ambode the only real governor in Nigeria presently

Go to Gombe state Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo is truly a rare breed.

Just google about the guy. Ambode dey try at least for even chasing away VIO and sending road safety to the express...
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2017
adem30:

You guys are so shameless all through your generation.
This same Ambode you are crying tribalist when he destroyed oshodi shops, claiming it's because the shops were occupied by Igbos...

Honestly I always love to see you guys displaying your stupidity and madness in public.

God Bless Ambode for a Job weldone

I don't. I find it disgusting. It's a breeding ground for a negative consequence either this their generation or next will suffer, because it will surely backfire.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by iwadobo: 5:14am On May 19, 2017
Ajibel:

1. I was expecting you to mention the deportation. Let's address this. Fashola explained what happened and what went wrong. He made it clear he didnt deport, he only repatriated back some people to their state of origin after communicating with the host state governor. Did you watch during his ministerial screening when this issue was asked? Did you know that in the presence of Senator Akpabio, he said Akpabio as the governor of Akwa Ibom also sent some destitutes loitering in his state back to Lagos and no one raised an eye-brow. Fashola has also done same to yorubas, but when it came to that of the Igbos, he was seen as evil.

2. You may be right because I dont stay in those areas but there were also areas dominated by the yorubas which Fashola's government couldn't touch. What do you expect the yorubas living there to say? For instance, Ikotun and large parts of Alimosho dominated by yorubas didnt get much attention, so is Fashola now being a tribalist on his own tribe?

I am yet to see a better reason why you think Fash is a tribalist. I was thinking you'll mention when Fash locked up one popular market dominated by the Igbos and Rochas had to intervene.

In governance, you do the greater good and without fear of being labeled as long as you know you're doing the right thing.

That's my submission sir

U are certainly not a Nigerian. Very civil, and well mannered. You are a gift to mankind.
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by Jobos(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2017
lanrefront1:
Fashola is an Elitist not a tribalist

He does and redo several times roads in areas where the rich live and completely abandoned areas considered low class like Ikotun, Ejigbo, Isolo-NNPC, Agege, Ipaja-Ayobo road, ijaiye, abule -egba, Bariga etc

It was Ambode a grass root person who came and began to immediately fix all those roads.
God bless Governor Ambode
No you are wrong, fashola did roads in riches areas to attract investment, if he does that in Low class areas with Toy gate, what will you say ?
Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by odomanis: 7:30am On May 19, 2017
Ajibel:

Very inconsequential. Becaue BRF didn't construct the roads, he is now a tribalist?

What would you call your state governor if after 8 years in office, didn't construct a road in your locality?

You didnt realise Ambode is simply continuing and improving on where BRF stopped. Fashola wont have completed every road in Lagos.

Say all you want about Fashola, his achievements and records in Lagos would continually speak for itself.

Quit hating sir!

Ambode has surpassed in just two years,what that over hyped Fashola did in 8 years . Truth be told ! AMBO is the man !

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by lanrefront1(m): 8:13am On May 19, 2017
Jobos:

No you are wrong, fashola did roads in riches areas to attract investment, if he does that in Low class areas with Toy gate, what will you say ?

Because he wants attract investment is not tenable or sensible reason for abandoning a section of the people in the whole of 8 years tenure.

Meanwhile he was doing some other roads over & over again.

Then this reasoning is exactly what they call elitist. Governance is not all about attracting investment. It needs to be balanced. Fashola thinks from the perspective of the rich, sees advantages & disadvantages from the perspective of the rich

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by adem30: 9:16am On May 19, 2017
sammydirectly:

I don't. I find it disgusting. It's a breeding ground for a negative consequence either this their generation or next will suffer, because it will surely backfire.

Bro, I was told that the child that is doing wrong thing and refused to yield to an advise, Such Child will soon Perish.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Newly Commissioned Abule-egba Flyover Bridge by McWelling: 9:23pm On May 20, 2017
I see it as a very big error to compare Ambode and Fashola. Ambode isn't relying on any work from Fashola. That's just the story going around without proper facts or understanding.
Ambode is a man of his own,who has thrashed Fashola's "record". Fashola was centered somewhere, Ambode has touched everywhere.

Many people didn't do so much math on some of Fashola project budget claims. Those calling Fashola a thief, we should rather try and understand their reason. I for one agree with that,as I have looked deeper.
Plus, most of the houses and shopping complex he built are not even affordable by the masses, priced at millions, for rent.

So much to be said, but pls, Let's not be fooled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) / Abagun Kole Omololu Arrested For ‘Obstructing’ Osinbajo’s Convoy / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.