Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency (12720 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Salomi Pagu: Soldiers Rescue Another Chibok Girl / New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by marryjesus: 6:26pm On May 17, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday confirmed that another Chibok schoolgirl had been found, barely 12 days after the release of the 82 abducted girls by their captors.

Mr Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, who made this known to State House correspondents in Abuja, said the recovery of the girl was announced by the acting president during the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting on Wednesday.

According to her, the affected girl has been brought to Abuja to join her colleagues who were rescued from captivity.

“Yes, at the Federal Executive Council’s meeting, the Vice-President broke the cheering news to members of the cabinet and after that I have also spoken to defence people who confirmed it.

“The details are yet to fully unravel. But in terms of is it true- yes, it is true. I learnt she is already being brought to Abuja, but I have not seen her.

The presidential aide expressed the hope that the remaining Chibok schoolgirls and other Nigerians in captivity would soon be rescued.

He also dismissed the assertion that members of the Boko Haram sect had started regrouping in the Sambisa forest, saying that the Federal Government had the capacity to confront any security challenges arising from any part of the country.
“One thing you can be sure of is that this government has the capacity to confront any security challenge that arises.

“So, if they are regrouping they will be flushed out again.
“I believe that we have seen the worst of that insurgency. We are in a mopping up process and I believe the mop up would be completed.’’
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that 82 girls were recently released by their captors in exchange for five Boko Haram

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/05/another-chibok-girl-rescued-presidency.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Desyner: 6:38pm On May 17, 2017
One by one now ? Haba Hay-Phee-See?

14 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by leofab(f): 6:43pm On May 17, 2017
The distraction movie continues.

27 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by teelaw4life(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2017
Zombies can fill up on this to their satisfaction. But as for me...

39 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by prospero5(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2017
who is presidency?

15 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by adiosgracias(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2017
Scam of the century

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by agabusta: 6:00am On May 18, 2017
Good!

Doubting Thomases should take their daughters to boko haram infested zones with minimal security presence and patiently wait to see if they get kidnapped.

8 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nobody: 6:39am On May 18, 2017
agabusta:
Good!

Doubting Thomases should take their daughters to boko haram infested zones with minimal security presence and patiently wait to see if they get kidnapped.
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Cekpo34(m): 6:44am On May 18, 2017
Batch 4: Stream 2 ?
I'm not understanding?
Another Chibok gurl found?
Not negotiated for?
Maybe she escaped?
From where? I believe BH's base should be kilometers away from inhabited area!
Wait for a second, Sambisa forest is cleared and Obi Ezec is a living testimony
I am not understanding kiss

34 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Cekpo34(m): 6:45am On May 18, 2017
agabusta:
Good!

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by BrutalJab: 7:42am On May 18, 2017
When will the movie end

APC can keep feeding their gullible followers with myths, come 2019 they will know how far

Fraudsters

7 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by paulpular(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2017
Nonsense!! Chibok girls are now corpers abi?? They are now being released in batches

31 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Mujaheeeden: 7:54am On May 18, 2017
They shouldn't rescue more than the number kidnapped

22 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nobody: 9:39am On May 18, 2017
i guess this is the last proof that the whole chibok magana is a cheap scam...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by brownlord: 10:04am On May 18, 2017
Bh release some girls in the morning and carry out attack in the evening, FG release some bh commanders while soldiers are either killing or arresting some Bh fighters and commanders..

The govt. should get a professional to write them script, this one written by Lai Muhammed, Femi and Garba is not making sense.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by RichYoungNigga: 10:13am On May 18, 2017
Nsns
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by RichFoundation(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2017
Federal government should be counting how many released so far before they exceed the number kidnapped.
Lai Mohammed please take note

12 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by asumo12: 10:14am On May 18, 2017
cool

4 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Standardcosting(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2017
Okay because we have condemned the yearly batch release; they have changed strategy.
Continue undecided

9 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by harolp: 10:15am On May 18, 2017
leofab:
The distraction movie continues.
lol
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Funjosh(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2017
Gradually our girls are coming out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by gbegemaster(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2017
I cannot over emphasize how embarrassed and annoyed I am with this government. Even a simple minded person can see what you guys have done.

God will divide and pieces APC for this crime. Messing up the lives of these girls just for the sake of politics.

11 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by Nobody: 10:16am On May 18, 2017
I don't understand again...I am looking at these CABALS Like shocked shocked shocked shocked

All the same, Welcome back ladies
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by uldan135(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2017
I nor com dey this our government o
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by KingsJohnson(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2017
Everyday grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by NwaObinkita: 10:18am On May 18, 2017
grin

Don't disturb us with these lies
Please.

1 Like

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by edlion57(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2017
RichFoundation:
Federal government should be counting how many released so far before they exceed the number kidnapped.
Lai Mohammed please take note
grin I wonder my brother...APC still campaigning

2 Likes

Re: Another Chibok Girl Rescued – Presidency by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2017
Presidency and Chibok business. May God help us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims / Peter Obi: We Can Wipe Off Multidimensional Poverty In Less Than A Decade / Atiku, Baraje, Others Under Security Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.