Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Scored 300 In My JAMB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Scored 300 In My JAMB (50915 Views)

Jamb 2018: Complete Guide On How I Passed Jamb And Scored 300 / I Scored 260 In JAMB, Can I Get Medicine In University Of Ibadan? / How I Scored 330 In The GRE Exam (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Saheed9: 10:00pm On May 17, 2017
Liljeez:
So I wrote my WAEC in 2015, it was a blast by the way. Come 2016 and i was to write my first jamb, let me skip the details of that day sha, but barely 12 hours later, I got a message from JAMB with my score boldly written. 164.

I was just imagining all the money my parents spent on JAMB lessons, JAMB form, past questions and all that. Miraculously,40 marks was added thus pushing my score to 204. I was elated,that I could at least show my parents that I had crossed the 200 mark, even though in reality I knew it wouldn't get me the Electrical/Electronics Engineering I wanted.

I opted to do a Pre-degree course at The Federal University of Technology Akure while preparing for another JAMB, instead of just sitting at home.

I eventually sat for my 2nd JAMB on Saturday the 13th of May,and finally...I made it.

bro, you are from my Local government area
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Evangelio(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2017
Congrates bro, u did it, oluwa join hand.....
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by mountsaltz: 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
congrats bro.it's not easy 300 no be moimoi
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by greggng: 10:02pm On May 17, 2017
Danjuma827:
Congratulations May God see you tthrough your admission pursuit. In My opinion, when you are posting this picture don't display all your informations to people who you don't know. Once again congrats

I hope he didnot carry expo? Congrats if na him head him use. But why am I congratulating u? When my little boy scored 360
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by sinaj(f): 10:03pm On May 17, 2017
Many science students really scored high this year.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
This is my first attempt,I scored 218.can this give me history/international relations?
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Egemeole: 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
seen
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by luckiest1(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2017
Congrats bro...still hoping and praying for mine to be like this.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by firstclassmumu: 10:07pm On May 17, 2017
oladoja1:

don't come and be insulting people who are older than u here o
tell him o
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Sike(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2017
Ezechinwa:
bet9ja is the best way to practice CBT tests
Bet9ja and CBT They don't relate abeg
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by lee007(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
Congrats! your results is impressive. I love to see young people make an effort, that's becoming hard to see these days.....find a way to inbox me your account number if you'very got one.God Bless!

1 Like

Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by firstclassmumu: 10:10pm On May 17, 2017
opiscalopiscus:
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best todayYour work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle... Be a winner with me and smile with others.
you don check your result? Jamb don release am
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Deepfreezer(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2017
Liljeez:
I small ni?
Yes nahhh. Congrats thou.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by firstclassmumu: 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
lee007:
Congrats! your results is impressive. I love to see young people make an effort, that's becoming hard to see these days.....find a way to inbox me your account number if you'very got one.God Bless!
Wehdone sir
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 17, 2017
Sike:
Bet9ja and CBT They don't relate abeg
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by being(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2017
LilJeez!!!!!! That's my boi.
Congrats u r already a student of elect /elect.
Which uni did u choose?
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Electronzeez(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2017
OgidiOlu3:
Chai! I don dey old o cry

Go and marry old man . Leave nairaland for young men like me .
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by farouk0403(m): 10:15pm On May 17, 2017
Congratulation op

For the past few days i was really disappointed with this forum, i never knew there are underage kiddos here.

No wonder the Zombie/wailer, Afonja/flat head, Apc/pdp, Ipob/abokis of a thing will never come to an end because the kids are deeply in love with bashing eachother.

Nairaland need upgrade in a special way.

2 Likes

Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Flamezreal(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2017
lee007:
at your peril
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Thedruggist: 10:19pm On May 17, 2017
Congratulations boy
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by babyfaceafrica: 10:21pm On May 17, 2017
farouk0403:
Congratulation op

For the past few days i am really disappointed with this forum, i never knew there are underage kiddos here.

No wonder the Zombie/wailer, Afonja/flat head, Apc/pdp, Ipob/abokis of a thing will never come to an end because the kids are deeply in love with bashing eachother.

Nairaland need upgrade in a special way.
imagine bros...all this teens..1998,1999..it is well.the best thing is to Ignore people comments

2 Likes

Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by oyeludef(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
Congrats bro. D sky is urs bro
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by lee007(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
It would have been nice if you could wait till he gets in touch with me....nothing wrong in showing a little appreciation for hard work. Thanks!
Flamezreal:
at your peril
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by Afonjafucker(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
Liljeez:
So I wrote my WAEC in 2015, it was a blast by the way. Come 2016 and i was to write my first jamb, let me skip the details of that day sha, but barely 12 hours later, I got a message from JAMB with my score boldly written. 164.

I was just imagining all the money my parents spent on JAMB lessons, JAMB form, past questions and all that. Miraculously,40 marks was added thus pushing my score to 204. I was elated,that I could at least show my parents that I had crossed the 200 mark, even though in reality I knew it wouldn't get me the Electrical/Electronics Engineering I wanted.

I opted to do a Pre-degree course at The Federal University of Technology Akure while preparing for another JAMB, instead of just sitting at home.

I eventually sat for my 2nd JAMB on Saturday the 13th of May,and finally...I made it.

Congrats little afonja. You really tried. Please advise sarrki to read so that he can pass
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
Electronzeez:

Go and marry old man . Leave nairaland for young men like me .

Zeez!!! Longest time bro. How have you been? I'll marry when you do. Na your footsteps I dey follow o grin

3 Likes

Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by striver12(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2017
ekensi01:
Please me too oh help me than God she score 402 or 204 i no know the exact one. undecided
402? na u mark d paper
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by farouk0403(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
imagine bros...all this teens..1998,1999..it is well.the best thing is to Ignore people comments

imagine exchanging words with some one that you are older than him with 10-20 good years, that's nairaland for you.

As you said the best way is to ignore this children.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by SuperSuave(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:
just negodu the people ayam nairalanding with! So so shildren! angry angry angry angry
the thing weak me o. No wonder na yeye yeye thread full everywhere
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by chukzyfcbb: 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
aribisala0:
he is going to university and is still young. If those scores are truly his he MUST not leave university with his English at that level. There will be a huge mismatch between his IQ and his ability to communicate and that will limit his career. I am sorry with that kind of score your English needs to be A1 if not now before you graduate.
Many people in the past had to go down the A level route because of poor English. Can you imagine a doctor who did not know the word; crunch. It was embarrassing.
Unfortunately we have to be tutored in another man's language but it is what it is. Growing up in the village is no excuse I have met many from rural backgrounds who recognised the problem early and set goals. It is not possible to score 300 in JAMB if you don't have goals and discipline. So this one is a minor thing to correct but it is crucial
To put his score into perspective most 300 plus candidates would score 75 plus in English meaning he is a potentiallya 320 plus candidate if his English was where it could be. At that level 320 plus is not far from genius so there?
you are only concerned with his English without acknowledging his brilliance in science subjects. Besides its not like he got below 50. he didn't fail!!!.....Getting an A or 65 B in English language is more than just writing or speaking well. English language is not all about putting up correct sentences, dude get a grip
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by ekensi01: 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
striver12:
402? na u mark d paper
No worry tomorrow i will get the screenshots.
Re: I Scored 300 In My JAMB by aribisala0(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

you are only concerned with his English without acknowledging his brilliance in science subjects. Besides its not like he got below 50. he didn't fail!!!.....Getting an A or 65 B in English language is more than just writing or speaking well. English language is not all about putting up correct sentences, dude get a grip
You are stupid. Very stupid..I congratulated the young man and called him an achiever. So I am not sure what you want. Am I supposed to bring out vaseline?The fact remains that his English score is very low and honestly even though I did not say so before suspicious. Now if those are indeed his scores he has work to do
The purpose of JAMB is to get admission into university. . Hopefully that has been achieved. What is the purpose of going to university?
Anyone who can score 300 in JAMB is a high potential individual and needs to be pushed to the limit not praised for so called brilliance. He can do better that is the message achievers need to hear
Yes English is probably the most important subject whether you like it or not as far as career prospects for graduates are concerned and it is strongly correlated with social class.
I can gauge your IQ from your English and YOU are not very bright are you?
When you graduate and do exams like GMAT You will understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 20 Approved Private Universities In Nigeria / Nasarawa State University Admission List Is Out / El-rufai Shares Pictures Of Test Scripts Conducted For Kaduna Teachers - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.