Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

When You Beg For Love - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Beg For Love (48546 Views)

Beggars Corner, What Can You Beg For? / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / "Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Beg For Love by cuteme88(f): 10:00am On May 19, 2017
omooba969:

Sad...sorry o my sister. cool

Thanks! At least same Relationship incident happening to me twice is a ticket to building me stronger. I appreciate**** smiley smiley smiley
Re: When You Beg For Love by adajoe555: 10:01am On May 19, 2017
Seanjay:

That's the spirit, am happy that I could put a smile on your face this morning even though am going thru something similar to yours at least that's a sign that today is gonna be a different, your moniker sounds Igbo I hope you are not one of those tribalism bigot on here, cause the person God just use to put a smile on your face is a Yoruba and my name is Olamilekan Johnson and yours ?

Lol..No I'm from

Adaku ...we answer igbo name too

Hope you get out of the shell too embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by cuteme88(f): 10:01am On May 19, 2017
ChukaLupin:

wow. Someone Who'll appreciate you will drop by, and you'll appreciate him too wink

wink wink wink
Thanks!!! Grabbing the prayer like Kilode. Lol. Amen oooooh
Re: When You Beg For Love by yvonnechaka(f): 10:02am On May 19, 2017
Thanx bae...currently pre-occupied with my THESIS topic and hoping for the BEST

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by cuteme88(f): 10:04am On May 19, 2017
doyinbaby:
oh....sorry dear...God will comfort you....I am also experiencing heartbreak but I will move on.....Try to move on my dear....it is well

I will, thanks for your concern. Will be strong, move on strong and storm the world like a tornado. A big thanks to u dear wink wink wink
We shall overcome*

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by adajoe555: 10:07am On May 19, 2017
Thank you so much bro

I really appreciate

CANTICLES:

Sorry about this dear, We can learn from King Solomon when he finds himself in a one sided Love with Lady Shulamite.. He braced himself up and moved on , The last statement that ends Song of Solomon confirms that . If such a Wealthy King could experience such, how much more others . The best we can do is trust in Jehovah God, the source of True Love . Pray to him and as someone suggested move and hangout with friends , alot of suggestions are also in the book " Young People Ask Volume 1&2 " . which can help , I really don't like seeing Others in a depressed state, If you would like us to talk more ... you can send me a mail .

its not easy but not impossible to move on.
Re: When You Beg For Love by Seanjay(m): 10:17am On May 19, 2017
adajoe555:

Lol..No I'm from Rivers state

Adaku ...we answer igbo name too

Hope you get out of the shell too embarassed

Amen ooooo have a blissful day
Re: When You Beg For Love by adajoe555: 10:22am On May 19, 2017
Seanjay:

Amen ooooo have a blissful day

You too
Re: When You Beg For Love by cuteme88(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2017
ifeanyi83:

Fact remains that in relationships, expression of love and affection can never be balanced. Always have that at the back of your mind. Someday you could be the one at the receiving end of "excessive" love...

Yeah i get what you are saying and you aren't wrong at all! But relating it to my case is quite different. I am a very patient person when it comes to keeping a relationship. did u read my post when i said we won't call nor communicate for 3months? That is because i am not working and he is working. I don't have money to buy recharge card to call him and he will sit there without calling claiming he is busy. If i manage to get little money, i run to seller of recharge card just to purchase credit to call this guy, ask how he's doing, work etc. and when the line goes off till further notice well frm my side.

I knw affection can't be balance and that is why i have always been the one to call or even ask him what we should do to u know try to reach out to each other despite his busy schedule! No one will be over busy that he/she can't have like 5 or 10mins to call just to say hello etc. Even the Chinese that takes work as their first love till have time to reach out to their partner.
Imagine a relationship of 3years my first and the second of 2yrs. both of them don't know me well, u don't know my full name, my birth date, what i study and yet i know so much about them because i ask. and even when i tell them about myself they throw my words to the bin and keep forgetting! It shows u don't value me and the relationship. Dating a Man for 2yrs and he doesn't know is babe Birthday and i've been patient for the period of two yrs. whereas i know i keep reminding him about my birthday. I'm not reminding him because of gifts or outings etc but i feel it is necessary to know the day your woman was brought to this earth. .at least call to show her u have her on mind on that day, wish her a happy birthday is not a big deal. well after the two yrs i said to myself that if he forgets my birthday this year i will end the relationship. seeing i am a lot full of patience being, i reminded him twice on my birthday month to tell him that this date is my birthday. yeah he never called to wish me but he can remember his friends birthday on the same month with me and publicly wish them a Happy Birthday on facebook. The question is who are mine to this gentle man? so lemme move on. I can't come N kill myself because of one Man!

4 Likes

Re: When You Beg For Love by cuteme88(f): 10:47am On May 19, 2017
2dugged:
this is one of the reason I always say no one is truly busy, most people use busy as an excuse to ignore. I once saw a meme that says "don't let anyone tell you they are busy,even married men with a career and family still manage to keep an affair.This is why i observe when I hear " I will call you back",people especially guys have now trivialised the "I will call you back" line. my sister like you rightly said ,you didn't beg anyone to ask you out,kudos for having self worth

Thanks jawe!!!! Abi ooooh even a married man can till manage affair outside their marital homes and even be busy with work. It's a No excuse my dear.

I have been sooo busy that I leave home 6am and the moment i get to office i work like there's no tomorrow even my break time were occupied with work. but yet I till have time to call and reach out to my Man. what I do is that I squeeze out little time from my break and after closing hours when i might have eaten, prepare my tinz for work against the next day etc.. i do call and we speak before going to bed! So now it turns out that after i left the job he is now a busy person. I never noticed all this because then i was too busy but i felt maybe he doesn't call because he knows i will be busy. now that the table it's turned and i'm not working, It turns out that he is the busy one. ooookay ooooh! job well done for him. God will give me another job but before then, I will end the busy relationship first, which I've done. And I am so happy that I did.

Such a Brave step right? Lol wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by MyPicsSaysItall: 10:47am On May 19, 2017
Toks2008:

If only we can learn to desire does who truly want us..the world would be a better place.
Learning to desire those who truly want is nice BUT the question is "Do you want the person that truly wants you?"

That's were the 'Imbalance' sets in

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 10:51am On May 19, 2017
cuteme88:

Thanks jawe!!!! Abi ooooh even a married man can till manage affair outside their marital homes and even be busy for work. It's a No excuse my dear.

I have been sooo busy that I leave home 6am and the moment i get to office i work like there's no tomorrow even my break time were occupied with work. but yet I till have time to call and reach out to my Man. what I do is that I squeeze out little time from my break and after closing hours when i might have eaten, prepare my tinz for work against the next day etc.. i do call and we speak before going to bed! So now it turns out that after i left the job he is now a busy person. I never noticed all this because then i was too busy but i felt maybe he doesn't call because he knows i will be busy. now that the table it's turned and i'm not working, It turns out that he is the busy one. ooookay ooooh! job well done for him. God will give me another job but before then, I will end the busy relationship first, which I've done. And I am so happy that I did.

Such a Brave step right? Lol wink wink wink

it definitely is a brave step, dont disturb his busyness o jare, he will only get irritated by you

2 Likes

Re: When You Beg For Love by MyPicsSaysItall: 10:53am On May 19, 2017
IamZod:

Please explain ur point more.
Okay....

When I said, "No partner's love for each other can be equal", I mean There's always a variation in love

For instance, No matter how you and your gf are madly in love with each other, one's love is always higher than the other

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by tonychucks: 10:58am On May 19, 2017
you are right.
Re: When You Beg For Love by 4rty(f): 11:03am On May 19, 2017
technicallyrich:
Ones you are rich in these country our girls are useless so that's why I don't bother commenting on such thread.
Instead I m here to advice girls go make money and women will be to lick your ass.
Did u read before posting coz this write up of yours make no sense to me sad
Re: When You Beg For Love by beyondwalls: 11:10am On May 19, 2017
True!

BUT

SOmetimes, the problem may result from communication.
Different things give different people that sense of uniqueness and being genuinely loved and often times it takes care/attention to get around that.
Re: When You Beg For Love by cuteme88(f): 11:12am On May 19, 2017
montezz:

Lol. This one pass me o.
Well..I just ended one(though its few weeks old). He was everything any woman will pray for but he was always busy. I do the calling,texting and all. To even visit sef na war. So I just decided to take a walk jare. Thank God we haven't gone far but I have fallen in love with him already. It hurts but one has to know when to leave most especially to keep ur sanity.

All dz love thing tire me aswear

wink wink wink Why are mine having this feeling that we are dating the same guy? lol. Well no difference with mine too.

I attended a Singles programme last week, the Speaker was a married counsellor and he said one thing that just sound like a bomb in my head. Well my breakup was new and u know we ladies we are so emotional, trying to like u know just go back and manage with the guy that kind tin. This Man mentioned exactly my case as if my spirit was connected to him. he said there's no how a man or a woman should be too busy to communicate with each other, you both should discuss and sort out the time you can see, or talk to each other. communication is very effective in a relationship, it makes u know each other better, tend to understand yourself more, know your weaknesses and strength and how to let it have a play in your relationship. He now went further to say that although we learn new things about our partner EVERYDAY that even till this day he keeps learning new things about his wife, some new habits,attitude that he never knew about her during their relationship keeps unveiling it selves as their marriage grows older.
This is the Man who dated his wife for 8yrs and married now for 12yrs. Tell me if you don't communicate while dating what do u want to learn or know about your partner? How do u wanna understand your partner? Or is it when u both are Married that u will want to start knowing her better? No wonder in most marital issues the man or the woman will start complaining that the partner has been pretending to be this why he is Not! Why won't u notice some signs when u have distance yourself with your partner without communicating in order to know yourselves better and understand your differences in order to balance your relationship.

Well back to this wonderful speaker. He ended it all by saying if you and your partner are not communicating with each other or reaching out to each other through any means u can, especially when technology is make communication easier now; that relationship is dead. Just quit! And I was like ooooh yes he is definitely talking to me; I never made the wrong choice.

My sister as i'm talking to u now till today and till this minute. My guy don't know i have broken up with him and we have not reach out to each other for two months now. Well as usual, I've always been the one reaching out to him but i just decided not to reach out and i'm done. Maybe he will call in 6months time or perhaps if he got the heart 3months time. I will be waiting for that day he will call for me to tell him "Bro's Relationship don end ooooh!" Lol grin grin grin
Re: When You Beg For Love by cuteme88(f): 11:18am On May 19, 2017
2dugged:
it definitely is a brave step, dont disturb his busyness o jare, he will only get irritated by you

grin grin grin

Lwkmd!!!!

He will be like "Is my busy your busy?"
I wee not disturb his busyness oooooh! let him go and keep busy-body. hahahahaa. Thanks a bunch!
Re: When You Beg For Love by mrjojo: 11:51am On May 19, 2017
cuteme88:

wink wink wink Why are mine having this feeling that we are dating the same guy? lol. Well no difference with mine too.

I attended a Singles programme last week, the Speaker was a married counsellor and he said one thing that just sound like a bomb in my head. Well my breakup was new and u know we ladies we are so emotional, trying to like u know just go back and manage with the guy that kind tin. This Man mentioned exactly my case as if my spirit was connected to him. he said there's no how a man or a woman should be too busy to communicate with each other, you both should discuss and sort out the time you can see, or talk to each other. communication is very effective in a relationship, it makes u know each other better, tend to understand yourself more, know your weaknesses and strength and how to let it have a play in your relationship. He now went further to say that although we learn new things about our partner EVERYDAY that even till this day he keeps learning new things about his wife, some new habits,attitude that he never knew about her during their relationship keeps unveiling it selves as their marriage grows older.
This is the Man who dated his wife for 8yrs and married now for 12yrs. Tell me if you don't communicate while dating what do u want to learn or know about your partner? How do u wanna understand your partner? Or is it when u both are Married that u will want to start knowing her better? No wonder in most marital issues the man or the woman will start complaining that the partner has been pretending to be this why he is Not! Why won't u notice some signs when u have distance yourself with your partner without communicating in order to know yourselves better and understand your differences in order to balance your relationship.

Well back to this wonderful speaker. He ended it all by saying if you and your partner are not communicating with each other or reaching out to each other through any means u can, especially when technology is make communication easier now; that relationship is dead. Just quit! And I was like ooooh yes he is definitely talking to me; I never made the wrong choice.

My sister as i'm talking to u now till today and till this minute. My guy don't know i have broken up with him and we have not reach out to each other for two months now. Well as usual, I've always been the one reaching out to him but i just decided not to reach out and i'm done. Maybe he will call in 6months time or perhaps if he got the heart 3months time. I will be waiting for that day he will[b] call for me to tell him "Bro's Relationship don end oooo[/b]h!" Lol grin grin grin
this got me grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by CANTICLES: 11:58am On May 19, 2017
adajoe555:
Thank you so much bro
I really appreciate

Jah own thanks.
Have replied your mail. Take care
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 11:59am On May 19, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
Okay....

When I said, "No partner's love for each other can be equal", I mean There's always a variation in love

For instance, No matter how you and your gf are madly in love with each other, one's love is always higher than the other
Is this always the norm. Wouldn't there be an exception to this?
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 19, 2017
cuteme88:

grin grin grin

Lwkmd!!!!

He will be like "Is my busy your busy?"
I wee not disturb his busyness oooooh! let him go and keep busy-body. hahahahaa. Thanks a bunch!
you are welcome dear

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by boiz2men(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2017
Omotayor123:
Oh! so when will YOU ever make sense

when u grow enough brain cells.. u see .. some guys show signs of polymorphism.... their personality traits varies and is highly dependent on their interactions with the environment and beings....

i am what i am to you because u are what u are... grin
Re: When You Beg For Love by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
cuteme88:

Yeah i get what you are saying and you aren't wrong at all! But relating it to my case is quite different. I am a very patient person when it comes to keeping a relationship. did u read my post when i said we won't call nor communicate for 3months? That is because i am not working and he is working. I don't have money to buy recharge card to call him and he will sit there without calling claiming he is busy. If i manage to get little money, i run to seller of recharge card just to purchase credit to call this guy, ask how he's doing, work etc. and when the line goes off till further notice well frm my side.

I knw affection can't be balance and that is why i have always been the one to call or even ask him what we should do to u know try to reach out to each other despite his busy schedule! No one will be over busy that he/she can't have like 5 or 10mins to call just to say hello etc. Even the Chinese that takes work as their first love till have time to reach out to their partner.
Imagine a relationship of 3years my first and the second of 2yrs. both of them don't know me well, u don't know my full name, my birth date, what i study and yet i know so much about them because i ask. and even when i tell them about myself they throw my words to the bin and keep forgetting! It shows u don't value me and the relationship. Dating a Man for 2yrs and he doesn't know is babe Birthday and i've been patient for the period of two yrs. whereas i know i keep reminding him about my birthday. I'm not reminding him because of gifts or outings etc but i feel it is necessary to know the day your woman was brought to this earth. .at least call to show her u have her on mind on that day, wish her a happy birthday is not a big deal. well after the two yrs i said to myself that if he forgets my birthday this year i will end the relationship. seeing i am a lot full of patience being, i reminded him twice on my birthday month to tell him that this date is my birthday. yeah he never called to wish me but he can remember his friends birthday on the same month with me and publicly wish them a Happy Birthday on facebook. The question is who are mine to this gentle man? so lemme move on. I can't come N kill myself because of one Man!
your post is very touching, my dear you really tried, I pray you meet someone who values you ,I just dont know why good girls hardly get the good guys

1 Like

Re: When You Beg For Love by Omotayor123(f): 12:54pm On May 19, 2017
boiz2men:

when u grow enough brain cells.. u see .. some guys show signs of polymorphism.... their personality traits varies and is highly dependent on their interactions with the environment and beings....

i am what i am to you because u are what u are... grin
I see you will never develop any sense tongue
Get away from me Troll... I cast and bind yougrin

but pls. Do get a "Real" JOB tongue tongue tongue
Re: When You Beg For Love by Masterclass32: 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
adajoe555:

That's what he always say . I'm a fault finder because I called his attention to what I don't like ,he said I shouldn't talk to him .today is making it a week he haven't called ..I'm just broken inside ..I'm trying to move I can't

YOU CAN.
Re: When You Beg For Love by boiz2men(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
Omotayor123:

I see you will never develop any sense tongue
Get away from me Troll... I cast and bind yougrin

but pls. Do get a "Real" JOB tongue tongue tongue

i don laf tire... i told u i wud start to make sense when u develop some brain cells and u said i would never develop sense..

that pretty much sums it all..... im glad u acknowledge u would never grow brain cells so u think i would not develop sense but then im polymorphous ... you need a miracle fertilizer for ya brain cells to grow.. and thats y im here... i mean, if i dont fertilize ya brain cells, who will?

P.S
dettol would be rendered inactive grin

N.B i am what i am to you because you are what you are cheesy
Re: When You Beg For Love by Omotayor123(f): 1:13pm On May 19, 2017
boiz2men:

i don laf tire... i told u i wud start to make sense when u develop some brain cells and u said i could never develope sense..

that pretty much sums it all..... im glad u acknowledge u would never grow brain cells... you need a miracle fertilizer for ya brain cells to grow.. and thats y im here... i mean, if i dont fertilize ya brain cells, who will?

P.S
dettol would be rendered inactive grin
Brainless dude... Now I see why you're so jobless grin grin

you will never develop sense because you don't even know what it means to have sensetongue
Re: When You Beg For Love by Klinzy02: 1:22pm On May 19, 2017
Mary Jane I Love u #cloud9

Re: When You Beg For Love by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:23pm On May 19, 2017
IamZod:

Is this always the norm. Wouldn't there be an exception to this?
Bro, there's no exception. It can never be a 50 : 50.

What matters most is that the couple love each other. Its not bad if the difference/variation in their love is 52 : 48

3 Likes

Re: When You Beg For Love by boiz2men(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2017
Omotayor123:

Brainless dude... Now I see why you're so jobless grin grin

you will never develop sense because you don't even know what it means to have sensetongue

lol... u keep sayin i dont have a job and each time i rush to see ya dp... im dissapointed each time seeing where u live... i b wan ask u for job since u think i dont have a job...
Re: When You Beg For Love by ifeanyi83(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
cuteme88:

Well it's obvious he doesn't care about you as much as you do about him. So you do the right thing, move on. True talk, "you cannot come and kill yourself because of one man"....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy / How To Love An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.