Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) (41065 Views)

"How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 8:10pm On May 17, 2017
A power drunk naval rating brutalized a security officer who works at Tasty Fried Chicken in Lagos state for directing him on where to park his car.

In a video shared online by Zuwairat Asekome, the naval officer who was almost lynched by an angry mob - said the security officer 'talked to him anyhow' while advising him not to block others' car with his own.

Zuwairat wrote; I have met very senior officers they're respectful and polite, why are these ratings so head strong and are so irrational!

It will interest you to know that this guy didn't try to hit this rating back, what really irked me was he focused his blows on the boy's mouth despite blood sputtering off this officer didn't stop, I was just about to get into my car then all of a sudden blood was everywhere, at first I thought he had injured the officer then I took a closer look it was the TFC security man bleeding.

Of course we refused to let the officer get away until we called the police and they showed up. Then he was rude to an officer way higher in rank and a woman, at least I expected him to greet her in an Esprit de Corp manner rather he was rude, in my opinion the Police Lady was actually trying to save him from being lynched because the crowd tried to force him to take the boy to the hospital to treat him.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/video-naval-rating-brutalizes-tasty.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB073XowN4U

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Amoyinoluwa24: 8:11pm On May 17, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 17, 2017
Useless people...why didn't they lynch him. He is inconsequential in the Navy

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by PMPhoenix(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2017
Idiots, idiots with uniform jobs everywhere

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Partnerbiz(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2017
Fir wat?
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by doctokwus: 8:40pm On May 17, 2017
An ordinary rating at about 35k-45k/month for that matter!
Look at him like someone reared by d devil himself?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by decatalyst(m): 8:42pm On May 17, 2017
doctokwus:
An ordinary rating at about 35k-45k/month for that matter!

A 'boy' that should try hard to build a good reputation for his career and name, but he is busy throwing it to the mud undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by olatade(m): 8:48pm On May 17, 2017
He lacks the required discipline of soldier

Point of correction please,he's not an 'officer' but a bloody 'other rank' soldier

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 17, 2017
Yeye... Ill "mannared" buffoon. People that have no slightest clue of what it is to serve a country. Zombie.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Jabioro: 9:48pm On May 17, 2017
Dem for touch the naval man small.. @ the touching go get meaning

10 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Ezedon(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2017
Nigeria, where the strong persecutes the weak, and go free
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by dguizman(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2017
crazy uniform men everywhere..how I wish I am in the position of purnishing him.by now,he would have been an ex

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2017
Stupid showoff
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by pythonkid(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2017
Why all dis ppl no dey deploy all this thier anger, power and all for sambisa forest... wtf?? pls I need an answer... Buhari you're a cow.. you've failed terribly..

3 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by emeijeh(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
What's with his wide mouth?

How come the crowd didn't give him this treatment?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Chanchit: 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
Look at the power drunk hidiot. if not that the eatery would be held responsible. The army that tried this with a street guy in shitta, the kyn beating of his life weh den beat am, by the time he returned his squad, area din clear.

4 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Alitair(m): 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
Look at him..
Go and fight war now he will be shaking.* come and beat civilian.. he'll come first

10 Likes

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 17, 2017
Oma she o
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by firstclassmumu: 10:33pm On May 17, 2017
Hian

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by hedonistic: 10:33pm On May 17, 2017
Why is the bastard's cap still firmly glued to his head, and why is his uniform still fitted to his body?

Nigerians can be so shamefully cowardly. The fool should have been bloodied and ripped apart like the chicken that he is, one limb at a time, right there in public glare. The same way "unknown soldiers" commit atrocities and get away with it, that's how the "unknown mob" should have killed the worthless animal and vanished into thin air.

The fact that he is still breathing at this moment makes me very depressed.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by prinsam30: 10:33pm On May 17, 2017
lawlessness of the highest order, animal in human skin

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by teelaw4life(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2017
One of our numerous mad men in uniform who constitute the majority of our security force.

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by TheBlessedMAN: 10:34pm On May 17, 2017
Rachaelfst, come here and identify this Naval officer. Oya
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Mouthgag: 10:34pm On May 17, 2017
The fool should have been beaten to stupor
What a retârd

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by yomz1e(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2017
This country is 4ucked beyond repair!

1 Like

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nkem4040: 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
You can tell he is an afonja by his appearance, beating a fellow afonja. Have you noticed most military people who beat up civilians are mostly Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas? You will never see an Igbo officer or soldier do this...hardly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
op... that your title confused me like for 5 minutes... I read like 20 times...

until I open the thread before I understand...

back to topic... This Nigeria... we are used to stuffs like that
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Raheemzee(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2017
S
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by bedspread: 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
yourexcellency:
Useless people...why didn't they lynch him. He is inconsequential in the Navy
VERY INCONSEQUENTIAL IN THE NAVY....
WATCH OUT; THE NN WILL DENY AND DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM HIM
Re: Naval Officer Brutalizes Tasty Fried Chicken Security Man In Lagos (Pics, Video) by Jaynom(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
See as him small.
See him small white shirt
See the last picture.
See him mouth.
Napoleon complex is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / 3 Dreadlocked Armed Robbers In New York Diamond Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.