Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja (2369 Views)

How N630million Loan Tears First Bank, Abuja School Apart / CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline / LAPO Microfinance Bank Is A Devilish Loan Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by naijaboy756: 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
Please what is happening to the above named bank?

Is it possible for any bank to be liquidated this period with all the CBN,NDIC and other regulators supervision?

I heard from a friend some months back that the, bank had issues but i doubted it. I felt all MFBs are well monitored to avoid failures.

Femaz was waxing very strong last year. They were all over Abuja markets and had bill boards in strategic parts of the city. Adverts here and there. They had very fine branded cars all over, conducted recruitment regularly all signs pointing to a bank with ambition.

One day, i was watching a video on TV and a colleague said that the person in the music video with plenty nollywood stars was the MD of Femaz. I said hmmmmmmm to myself.

To my surprise, a friend said he went to their headoffice in Wuse Market Abuja today as was told it is locked with no one upstairs....

So a bank can still fail
Re: Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by Nobody: 1:00am On May 30, 2017
It's very possible. Even the commercial banks aren't finding it easy. Remember, Amcon recently had it roughed with Keyston bank. So, if it can happen to them, who is the aforementioned?
Re: Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by naijaboy756: 7:10am On May 30, 2017
Bobugee:
It's very possible. Even the commercial banks aren't finding it easy. Remember, Amcon recently had it roughed with Keyston bank. So, if it can happen to them, who is the aforementioned?
One booming MFB in Abuja o!

Just went under with Peoples money
Re: Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 30, 2017
naijaboy756:
One booming MFB in Abuja o!

Just went under with Peoples money

That's it my brother. Since when TRIM (one time cooperate organisation that are into collecting people's money and paying back with some little interest) vanish, i'm usually very skeptical about investing my money on mfbs.

Their security aren't guaranteed. Little breeze could sweep them away from business and much crying and wailing, your money is gone.

I hope you aren't a victim to their predicament?
Re: Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by naijaboy756: 9:45pm On May 31, 2017
Bobugee:

That's it my brother. Since when TRIM (one time cooperate organisation that are into collecting people's money and paying back with some little interest) vanish, i'm usually very skeptical about investing my money on mfbs.

Their security aren't guaranteed. Little breeze could sweep them away from business and much crying and wailing, your money is gone.

I hope you aren't a victim to their predicament?
No dear im not. Heard a pastor jazzed the women to bring huge amount of money.....One WIHOFA.....Dont know hw true though

1 Like

Re: Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by ekehopp: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2017
0oikjyhdgsf

1 Like

Re: Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by pedrilo: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
LAPO has been around since 1987.
Run away from unknown wonder banks.
LAPO... improving lives since 1987
Re: Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2018
iI AM A VICTIM OF THIS BANKOOOOOOOOO,
THEY ARE STILL HOLDING MY MONEY,
I HAVE TRIED ALL I COULD
CBN, EFCC, BUT STILL HOPING ON GOD

PLEASE ANYONE WITH NEWS,

I WAS SKEPTICAL INVESTING BUT COS MY FRIEND WIFE WORKS THERE, I WAS EXPECTING THAT SHE CAN MONITOR, SINCE SHE WAS THE ONE YTHAT FINALLY PERSUADED ME TO INVESTING AFTER LIKE 3 MONTHS OF BEING RELUCTANT.

MY HARD EARN MONEY.
Re: Femaz Microfinance Bank Abuja by Just2endowed2(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
OILOFGLADNESS:
iI AM A VICTIM OF THIS BANKOOOOOOOOO,
THEY ARE STILL HOLDING MY MONEY,
I HAVE TRIED ALL I COULD
CBN, EFCC, BUT STILL HOPING ON GOD

PLEASE ANYONE WITH NEWS,

I WAS SKEPTICAL INVESTING BUT COS MY FRIEND WIFE WORKS THERE, I WAS EXPECTING THAT SHE CAN MONITOR, SINCE SHE WAS THE ONE YTHAT FINALLY PERSUADED ME TO INVESTING AFTER LIKE 3 MONTHS OF BEING RELUCTANT.

MY HARD EARN MONEY.

Chai....

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Airtel Pos Machine ? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k / How Much Is Kerosene At The Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.