Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,409 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (196763 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
hi NL I'm a a Nigerian business man living and running my own business in takoradi. western region of Ghana. a friend of mine want to send some items to me in Ghana from Orlando Florida. please any help on how she can get it to me. the items are used cloths. shoes bags kids cloth. any suggestions about the easiest, cheapest and efficient means of transportation? thanks God bless

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by uchedim(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
We are creating a cheaper and faster way to send and receive parcel from/to love once abroad, by building a VERIFIED NETWORK, where you can find someone travelling to your destination to help carry your parcel for a fee. Basically www.Carriparl.com will be connecting people travelling with people who need to send a parcel. Carry a parcel(s) while travelling and get paid!!!.

When someone we know is travelling Abroad, to a destination our love once live, we give them something to deliver to them. Or when someone we know is coming home from abroad, we either ask them to buy products(s) we want or ask our love once to buy it and give it to them do deliver to us. Although this happens once in a while, but we do send and receive parcel(cloths, food, documents, electronic gadgets, money, e.t.c ) with our small network of people travelling abroad and/or return Home from Abroad(Europe, America or Asia).

Now imagine that your small network can grow into a BIG VERIFIED NETWORK (Everyone can be verified by 2 to 3 persons in this Big Network and individual verification done by CarriParl), grow to the point, that any time you want to send or receive a parcel you can find someone travelling to the destination you want the parcel delivered to or find someone coming home to deliver the parcel to you.

Imagine you can get paid travelling, carrying a parcel for someone or Imagine you can always find someone who is travelling to carry and deliver your parcel to your love once faster and cheaper!

This is what the platformwww.carriparl.com is trying to do. We can change and disrupt the cargo industry together and empower ourselves doing it and this disruption can begin right at the heart of Africa, Nigeria.

We believe your Carriparl Network can deliver your parcel faster and cheaper and you make new friends or family while your at it!!

Join us grow the Carriparl network and start getting paid when you are travelling abroad.

Visit our Facebook group and read all about Carriparl and how we intend to solve the issues that might develop or issues users might be worried about. https://www./carriparl/

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by MrOrioye(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is there a Shipping company that no one has anything against on Nairaland?

I use MyUS. They send via FedEx but I pay with my heavy sweat. Way beyond expensive, I call them. My last shipment was 8.3lb shipped for N35,000 excluding customs charges. But the truth is, my goods never get missing at any point whatsoever. I cant afford to loose one shipment. Not a single one.

However, almost all my clients are walking away due to my huge bills as a result of this shipping costs attributed to my imports.

I just registered with shoptomydoor. But I'm really skeptic.

Nairalanders! Your advice is needed.

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jukeblam(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2015
N35,000 for a paltry 8.3lb sounds really bad shocked

Yet to see anything against Allworld International. I use them as oft as needed (by air); however, I intend to try their sea shipping soon- hopefully, it's smooth sailing as well.

Point to note, they are based in NY- so would be helpful for U.S- Lagos shipments.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2015
jukeblam:
N35,000 for a paltry 8.3lb sounds really bad shocked

Yet to see anything against Allworld International. I use them as oft as needed (by air); however, I intend to try their sea shipping soon- hopefully, it's smooth sailing as well.

Point to note, they are based in NY- so would be helpful for U.S- Lagos shipments.
Can you give me the contact for all world international with their shipping days, address and charge. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jukeblam(m): 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Can you give me the contact for all world international with their shipping days, address and charge. Thanks

Send a mail to help@allworldinternational.com and you should get a response with all details; they usually ship out on Fridays and you pick up a week later in Lagos.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by DayoAle: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2015
MrOrioye:

I use MyUS. They send via FedEx but I pay with my heavy sweat. Way beyond expensive, I call them. My last shipment was 8.3lb shipped for N35,000 excluding customs charges. But the truth is, my goods never get missing at any point whatsoever. I cant afford to loose one shipment. Not a single one.

However, almost all my clients are walking away due to my huge bills as a result of this shipping costs attributed to my imports.

@Orioye, I also ran away from shoptomydoor and tried myus, i tell you i ran back to them the same way I ran away. They are good in as much as they may have their up and down, but then like I told Henry, I will score them 85% which is an A. If you have an idea of what you intend to ship as well as the cost, I advice you use their get a quote so as to know the estimated amount you will be charged. I recommend you to use them, they are good, genuine and reliable.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Ruchitama(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2015
I was introduced to SHOPTOMYDOOR plus a few UBA adverts i had seen previously. That was how i decided to patronize them. I had my item delivered to their US office on the 5th March 2015. I then paid for the invoice raised immediately. Up till now as I write this I have not received my items. So so so annoying!
Please run away from them if you can. Make some research and find some other shippers.

DayoAle:

@Orioye, I also ran away from shoptomydoor and tried myus, i tell you i ran back to them the same way I ran away. They are good in as much as they may have their up and down, but then like I told Henry, I will score them 85% which is an A. If you have an idea of what you intend to ship as well as the cost, I advice you use their get a quote so as to know the estimated amount you will be charged. I recommend you to use them, they are good, genuine and reliable.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by noble1974: 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hi please try IMPEXWORLDWIDE i think they have improve very much ,since last three months, i have used them more than 15 times,because i get my others every week,for now am happy with them,and i pay while picking up my items,unlike shoptomydoor ! you will pay in US any that is my take,wish you the best.
MrOrioye:

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by shoptomydoor: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ruchitama:
I was introduced to SHOPTOMYDOOR plus a few UBA adverts i had seen previously. That was how i decided to patronize them. I had my item delivered to their US office on the 5th March 2015. I then paid for the invoice raised immediately. Up till now as I write this I have not received my items. So so so annoying!
Please run away from them if you can. Make some research and find some other shippers.

Hello Ruchitama,

We believe your complaints as been attended to and is being strictly monitored by one our customer service representatives. As we already communicated to you earlier, your shipment has been received and your tracking number provided to enable you track your package. Also, your contact details have been forwarded to our partner, so we expect that they contact you. Kindly note that your shipment will be delivered on or before Saturday, 25th of July, 2015.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by MrOrioye(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ruchitama:

Has this package been received? I see shoptomydoor promised 25th July. Have you gotten your goods?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by shoptomydoor: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2015
Hello MrOrioye,
This package has already been delivered to Ruchitama and he has been contacted.

MrOrioye:

Has this package been received? I see shoptomydoor promised 25th July. Have you gotten your goods?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2015
jukeblam:

Send a mail to help@allworldinternational.com and you should get a response with all details; they usually ship out on Fridays and you pick up a week later in Lagos.
Can you be kind enough to share your personal experience with them and their modus operandi because mails could be funny.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jukeblam(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Can you be kind enough to share your personal experience with them and their modus operandi because mails could be funny.

First off, have you sent a mail to them?
In their case, mails haven't been funny.

I try to have all my items arrive at their office within the same week, before their shipping day (which is Friday) so all can be packaged as one shipment; items arrive Lagos the following Friday. If some deliver(ies) delay, I request they hold on shipping my items till the next Friday when all items would have gotten to their office.

For instance, I ordered some items on amazon.com last week and I got called this morning to come pick up- which I have.

So far, no complaints....I hope for none either. cheesy
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
jukeblam:

I try to have all my items arrive at their office within the same week, before their shipping day (which is Friday) so all can be packaged as one shipment; items arrive Lagos the following Friday. If some deliver(ies) delay, I request they hold on shipping my items till the next Friday when all items would have gotten to their office.

For instance, I ordered some items on amazon.com last week and I got called this morning to come pick up- which I have.

I've sent a mail for two days now and no show
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jukeblam(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by jukeblam(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

I've sent a mail for two days now and no show

Now,that's strange. I, on the other hand, have had no issues getting mail responses from them- they do weekdays only though.

Maybe you should call them; check their website for a number.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dollarpluss2015: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
HI ALL! WE OFFER AIR FREIGHT/SHIPPING AND AUTO DEALERSHIP SERVICES TO AFRICAN AND ASIAN COMMUNITIES IN THE UNITED STATES.
WE AIRFREIGHT AND SHIP TO WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES LISTED BELOW WITH THE HELP AND SUPPORT OF REPUTABLE CARGO AIRLINES COMPANIES.WE ALSO PICK UP FROM YOUR LOCATION FOR A FEE AS LOW AS $10-$25 DEPENDING ON DISTANCE.WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU LOAD LARGE GOODS,PICK UP FROM MAJOR STORES I.E SAM'S CLUB,LOWE'S,HOME DEPOT,WAL-MART ETC ON YOUR BEHALF FOR SHIPMENTS.WE ARE ALSO RUN A MAJOR CAR DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR CAR NEEDS AND WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU FIND THE TYPE OF CARS YOU WANT FROM SOME OF THE CHEAPEST AND BEST MARKET AROUND.WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.THANKS FOR READING.

NIGERIA
GHANA
TOGO AND
CONGO

WE ALSO HAVE AN EXTENDED SERVICES TO INDIA,SINGAPORE,BANGLADESH AND BOMBAY/DELHI IF YOU HAVE LARGE ITEMS/PALLETS OR EVEN MORE.OUR SERVICE IS SURE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AS YOUR GOODS WILL BE DELIVERED PROMPTLY WITHIN 7/9 WORKING DAYS.
WE ARE OPEN MONDAYS TO SATURDAYS FROM 9AM - 6PM AND EVEN LONGER IF WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS BRINGING IN GOODS FOR SHIPMENTS

IN THE WEST AFRICAN REGION
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
dollarpluss2015:
HI ALL! WE OFFER AIR FREIGHT/SHIPPING AND AUTO DEALERSHIP SERVICES TO AFRICAN AND ASIAN COMMUNITIES IN THE UNITED STATES.
WE AIRFREIGHT AND SHIP TO WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES LISTED BELOW WITH THE HELP AND SUPPORT OF REPUTABLE CARGO AIRLINES COMPANIES.WE ALSO PICK UP FROM YOUR LOCATION FOR A FEE AS LOW AS $10-$25 DEPENDING ON DISTANCE.WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU LOAD LARGE GOODS,PICK UP FROM MAJOR STORES I.E SAM'S CLUB,LOWE'S,HOME DEPOT,WAL-MART ETC ON YOUR BEHALF FOR SHIPMENTS.WE ARE ALSO RUN A MAJOR CAR DEALERSHIP FOR YOUR CAR NEEDS AND WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU FIND THE TYPE OF CARS YOU WANT FROM SOME OF THE CHEAPEST AND BEST MARKET AROUND.WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.THANKS FOR READING.

NIGERIA
GHANA
TOGO AND
CONGO

WE ALSO HAVE AN EXTENDED SERVICES TO INDIA,SINGAPORE,BANGLADESH AND BOMBAY/DELHI IF YOU HAVE LARGE ITEMS/PALLETS OR EVEN MORE.OUR SERVICE IS SURE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY AS YOUR GOODS WILL BE DELIVERED PROMPTLY WITHIN 7/9 WORKING DAYS.
WE ARE OPEN MONDAYS TO SATURDAYS FROM 9AM - 6PM AND EVEN LONGER IF WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS BRINGING IN GOODS FOR SHIPMENTS

IN THE WEST AFRICAN REGION
No address no website
Smells scam
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dollarpluss2015: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
The address is written on the attached pamphlet.Do not be quick to criticize.We are not asking you to post your item to us, pick ups are meant for repeat customers who must have used our service before and already know us.So don't be afraid.We are also licensed with TSA so you are free to check us up anytime any day.
Website will be released soon.Thanks.
ALLIED AUTOS AND TRANSPORTATION
9904 JEFFERSON AVENUE
NEWPORT NEWS
VIRGINIA 23605.

TELL: 757 597 7740
FAX:757 597 7735
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dollarpluss2015: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

No address no website
Smells scam

The address is written on the attached pamphlet.Do not be quick to criticize.We are not asking you to post your item to us, pick ups are meant for repeat customers who must have used our service before and already know us.So don't be afraid.We are also licensed with TSA so you are free to check us up anytime any day.
9904 JEFFERSON AVENUE
NEWPORT NEWS
VIRGINIA 23605.

TEL: 757-597-7740
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
dollarpluss2015:

9904 JEFFERSON AVENUE
NEWPORT NEWS
VIRGINIA 23605.

TELL: 757059707740j
Now you just sounded professional and what are the charges for shipping to Nigeria by air cargo and duration?
How do you charge for your sea cargo
Do you also allow consolidation
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dollarpluss2015: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

Now you just sounded professional and what are the charges for shipping to Nigeria by air cargo and duration?

Thanks for that,and the additional informations you requested for.It will be very helpful.Very busy at work to remember details sometimes.

Air freight to nigeria are:

25LB-100LB $5.50 per pound.
101LB-250LB $5.20 per pound.
250LB-500LB $5.00 per pound.
500LB and above $4.80 per pound.

Shipping prices will be listed as time goes on.

Please note that our prices might not not be competitive unlike other states,but i want our would be customers to be aware that cargo agents in virginia,u.s are almost non existent because of the stress of moving goods to Washington,new jersey and even new york to freight for them,this are the challenges we are here to conquer by working harder on areas we might not profit from but can still endure now until we start to win the minds of collecting agents and individuals and to stop them worrying and let us do the work for them.
Thanks once again infinikoncept and please do not hesitate to letting us know the areas we need to shed more light on.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dollarpluss2015: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
Infinitikoncept:

DURATION IS 7/9 DAYS MINIMUM.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kentochi(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2015
dollarpluss2015:

DURATION IS 7/9 DAYS MINIMUM.
do you charger per item like how much for 1 laptop and phone?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dollarpluss2015: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
kentochi:

do you charger per item
how much for 1 laptop and phone?

No we don't sir.Due to the risk of losing it or getting mixed up with other customers boxes/pallets.We carry from 25lbs upwards.Sorry we couldn't help.Hopefully you will find other agents that might transport it for you.Thanks for the inquiry.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by kentochi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2015
dollarpluss2015:

No we don't sir.Due to the risk of losing it or getting mixed up with other customers boxes/pallets.We carry from 25lbs upwards.Sorry we couldn't help.Hopefully you will find other agents that might transport it for you.Thanks for the inquiry.
how much is the 25lbs and like how many laptops can it carry or how many phones?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dollarpluss2015: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
kentochi:
how much is the 25lbs and like how many laptops can it carry or how many phones?

It all depends on the weight of each of the items.Some laptops weigh 5 lbs(small ones) which means you will need about 5/6 to get to 25lb mark while the bigger once are about 7 lbs to 11 lbs for one.So it depends.We encourage a reasonable sized personal box of items from an individual that can weigh up to 25 lb so that your item can stand alone/easily located and handled properly instead of just an item which will probably be placed in another persons goods which will become unethical and unprofessional of us without both parties consent. We are looking into how we can start consolidating goods like what you just asked for and will publish it when we start here on nairaland.Also the prices per pound is pasted below,if you want more information please send us an email alliedautostransportation@gmail.com and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Thanks.

Air freight to nigeria are:

25LB-100LB $5.50 per pound.
101LB-250LB $5.20 per pound.
250LB-500LB $5.00 per pound.
500LB and above $4.80 per pound.

Shipping prices will be listed as time goes on.

9904 JEFFERSON AVENUE
NEWPORT NEWS
VIRGINIA 23605.

TEL: 757-597-7740
alliedautostransportation@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by bizzle2: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Right on, been using allworld for about 2 years or so and haven't had any serious issues thus far, definitely no loss of items. and they're pretty consistent
jukeblam:

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by bizzle2: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
you contact them, they send you a form, you provide the necessary identification/documentation etc, then you can route your items to thier NY location, packages received by thursday ship out on friday of the same week and are available for collection typically by thurs or friday of the following week.
No minimum weight, rate is $4.35 per lb , and you get an invoice a day or two after your package ships. You can pay on collection or use any of the other payment options indicated on the invoice. thats about it. Cheers
Infinitikoncept:

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.