Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? - Travel Ads (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? (197004 Views)

Buy Goods From Dubai And Have Them Delivered To You In Nigeria / What Is The Best Shipping Option From USA To Naija? / Import Honey And Other Goods From Nigeria To Atlanta,ga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by tholah01(f): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
contact us for your safe, reliable and affordable shipping to the USA

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by tholah01(f): 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
call 08135349687 for your safe, reliable and affordable shipping to the USA

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by subscriptions: 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
Long gone are the days of waiting for months on end to receive a package from halfway across the world. It is possible that this improvement has to do with technological advancement and the increasing preference for speedy delivery.

One of the things that have seen this upgrade is international shipping. Would it be unbelievable if you had a pleasant and swift shipping experience for just $5 per pound? Shipping from the US to Nigeria with Heroshe takes a minimum of 8 days, and what’s more? Every package that leaves the Heroshe warehouse is dispatched with a gift!

Fast, affordable and secure is our culture at Heroshe. Visit our website today for more details.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by subscriptions: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
‘Cheap’ may be great when luck is on your side, but how about throwing something extra into the mix: safe.

There’s absolutely nothing that beats having a sense of satisfaction knowing that your expected package is in good hands, even up to the point of delivery.

At Heroshe, we’re not just concerned with offering a cheap service. We also take it a notch higher by ensuring that every item sent into the Heroshe warehouse is covered by insurance - at no extra cost to you, the customer!

Bearing this in mind, Heroshe ships from the US to Nigeria at just $5 per pound of shipping weight. And once more, Heroshe comes through like a true hero with no extra charges for doorstep delivery.

We ship to all states within Nigeria and every parcel comes with a surprise. Wanna find out what it is? Sign up for a Heroshe account to get a free US address and get started on your shopping spree this discount season!

If you’re still unsure, remember that when you go for ‘cheap’ and leave out ‘safe’, you’re definitely leaving out the most important thing: the comfort of getting your goods in good condition.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by subscriptions: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
Have you ever thought that it’s impossible to get something affordable with good quality? If you say ‘Yes’, we can absolutely relate. And that’s why we started Heroshe.

Let me tell you the defining moment. After moving to the United States for ‘greener pastures’ like we call it , I experienced what you would call an endless wait for a ‘great’ job. In the midst of all that, I’d been spending time sending stuff to family members at home to help resell for people who loved to buy quality stuff but couldn’t make get them in Nigeria.

Half of the time, the items got home disorganized because they’d been ransacked during the immigration checks. Other times, a few items were totally gone from the package!

This was to my horror, and disbelief, of course.

The other half of the time saw me paying through my nose for packages to be delivered right where I wanted. On one occasion, the back-and-forth of receiving the package was so much I decided to hold off on any kind of international shopping and shipping.

Today, I can tell you that Heroshe simplifies all logistics needs for her customers because I know and have experienced what it means to pay without getting value for your money. Did I mention that we only ship at Heroshe for just $5 per pound (customs duties and insurance inclusive!)

You can also read up the Heroshe story.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dannie007(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2019
Avoid usibg this Guys they are thiefs. I have been ripped by them several times.empty package funny thing with them is that you will pay before seeing and collecting your shipment.

Try Adelove is the best for now . You can confirm your goods before paying. They are 100% trustworthy.

a2shipping:

http://www.air-lagos.com/

$4.25 / chargeable lb from US to Nigeria.

Pls email us directly for more inquiries: info@air-lagos.com

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by tholah01(f): 10:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Ship from USA to Nigeria with us at innovative shipping! we are safe reliable and affordable

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by tholah01(f): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2019
ship from USA to Nigeria and Nigeria to USA with us at innovative shipping

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by topsquino(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
Who can I now trust now?

Scammers everywhere

I have some phones to ship from New York to Lagos.

I would appreciate if someone can recommend a logistics company that is reliable for me
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by westleytravels: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by stancozy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
dannie007:
Avoid usibg this Guys they are thiefs. I have been ripped by them several times.empty package funny thing with them is that you will pay before seeing and collecting your shipment.

Try Adelove is the best for now . You can confirm your goods before paying. They are 100% trustworthy.

How good are these Adelove? i am really skeptical about these new cargo companies, they steal items alot
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by stancozy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
topsquino:
Who can I now trust now?

Scammers everywhere

I have some phones to ship from New York to Lagos.

I would appreciate if someone can recommend a logistics company that is reliable for me

How many phones? you can visit our physical office in Yaba to send your items.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by dannie007(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
To me Adelove is the best when it comes to Shipping from US to 9ja.

cry
stancozy:

How good are these Adelove? i am really skeptical about these new cargo companies, they steal items alot
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by shayubobo: 6:11pm On May 16, 2020
dannie007:
To me Adelove is the best when it comes to Shipping from US to 9ja.

cry
They charge outrageous prices. They will charge you as high as $70 per phone. who does that
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Dealdean: 5:31am On Jul 30, 2020
I wished I saw this earlier

Anonymous1900:
THIS IS A STERN WARNING/ADVISE TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN SHIPPING FROM US TO NIGERIA with VHI......if you hear the name VHI or VHI Cargo or Value Handlers International.... or whatever acronym they now use..... RUN with your goods

I am not advocating from any other company or suggesting alternatives since that's not my motive, my warning stems from a personal experience with the company and it was entirely terrible. I wish someone had put something like this out there to give people an idea of what to expect in terms of service from VHI so we could make informed decisons.

I wont spend the whole day typing but ill give you bullet points:

Does this company fulfill deliveries in 7- 10 days like they advertise.... Hell no (i got my item after 5 weeks)

Does this company keep you informed of progress/updates especially when the expected delivery date has passed..... You wish ( you have to email, call and follow up yourself to get any information)

You are asked to fill a pre-shipping form the item you want to send to them whih includes tracking number of the courier your using to send the parcel to their warehouse and all your details(phone number, address etc) and then scan your id to them for verification. You would only assume this means they have all your details at hand and they will be professional..... Guess again (You can understand my surprise when issues arose and i was being asked what my contact number was?)

This company gives u an exact format of how to write your name on the parcel when shipping to them, I emailed them and got them to send me an exact format of how they want it written..... So imagine the shock i got by email after 2 weeks for a parcel that was meant to be in Nigeria within 10days from someone telling me i wrote the address wrongly and my goods have been returned by the courier to me (this only after i had inquired to the status of my goods)

After several calls and emails by me to my courier company and their company representative who originally told me i sent it to the wrong address (bear in mind my tracking number confirmed my goods was delivered to them 3 days after i sent it and i emailed them to confirm this was done.), i then emailed them the address they sent me to which they confirmed that the zip code they gave me was wrong by a number. Nevertheless the courier company confirmed it was delivered to them. Eventually after a few days, they told me it was an error and it was not my goods that was returned but another customer.....I was already obviously deep into this and could not pull out but to say i had began to regret using them was an understatement.

Eventually my item got to Nigeria and another 7days to clear and a further 3 or 4 days for them to pick up from the cargo office to their office before the item was collected. So after 5 weeks of waiting and emailing and jumping through hoops i naively believed my journey was over and i could receive my parcel and run for dare life....... my recipient picked up the parcel, got home and opened it to find it damaged (the screen of the tablet had cracked)

I am cutting my losses and washing my hands of this company but decided to help someone avoid such a terrible experience if possible. I was not recommended to them, i came on nairaland and searched for ways to ship to nigeria desperately an my main motive was speed of delivery rather than cost without using ups/fedex/dhl. Please note i emailed them to advise of the damage and they responded in the defense as expected saying with the amount of protective packaging i used (bubble wraps for the item and air packets in the case)item could not have broken unless it was tampered with i transit. You would expect anyone with common sense to know if you throw a box around for 5 weeks with glass in it irrespective of the packaging, there is the probability of damage as evidenced by a damage on part of the screen and not the whole screen.

Either way you have been warned/advised.

N.B i dare anyone from the company from the 3 representatives i dealt with to call me out on any of the things i said or term my feedback false as i have all emails from the beginning of this transaction to prove my claims and you can judge for yourself.....

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Dealdean: 5:36am On Jul 30, 2020
Please can you confirm if you still use this company for shipments? My items were delivered to them since July 15th, till now I got no update from them and so many others delivered this week too
iderade2011:
I think you're just impatient ( sorry for this comment). Before i started using Valuehandlers or VHI cargo i inquired from Segun my cousin and he recommended valuehandlers as the best among all these shipping companies in Lagos. I have used them to bring in items from both china and usa, and i must confess, they're trying. So agreed with PerfumeRepubli when he said the delay you experienced was general and not peculiar to only VHI. I had of the strike action at the port at that time too.
Of course most company will have link to their terms and conditions at the signature of emails. Its our responsibility as importers to make sure that we read condition of service. I will recommend VHI cargo for reliable cargo shipping service to Nigeria

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by miqos02(m): 10:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Tayogeorge:
We realized that one of the best ways to convince likely buyers in any business (especially in shipping and international procure) is to teach them and lead them through the seamless process that we know would help them to achieve success. That is why we created www.cargoclearing..com, Nigeria No1 shipping and clearing information portal on the internet. We also make shipping process more simpler by reducing number of emails that customers would exchange with our customer service desk with shipping quote request page where you will find links that are connected to our oversea offices so as to fasten response time. As soon as you submit your request using link that matches your cargo country of origin, our automated shipping responder will contact you with quote in less less than 5 mins (i.e if you have provided detailed cargo information). Check the page http://www.valuehandlers.com/#!freight-rates/c1jke. i am excited about it too

are you guys still in business?

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by pawn89(m): 1:58am On Aug 15, 2020
am looking to ship from NY to Lagos.
Weight is 35kg
Dimension: 41.3*25.6*21.7''

sea freight preferable to reduce cost
I need reliable services to give me quotation and also fam, please recommend any reliable shipping company

Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Tayogeorge(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2021
miqos02:
are you guys still in business?

Good morning, We are very well in business. How can we be of service to you? Kindly send a mail to info@valuehandlers.com for a prompt response. Thanks for your interest.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Tayogeorge(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2021
pawn89:
am looking to ship from NY to Lagos.
Weight is 35kg
Dimension: 41.3*25.6*21.7''

sea freight preferable to reduce cost
I need reliable services to give me quotation and also fam, please recommend any reliable shipping company

Thanks.

Thanks for your interest, kindly send a mail to info@valuehandlers.com for quick response.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 19, 2021
I want to send some health supplements from the US to my parents in Nigeria and I want them to receive the supplements in few days and start using them, how many days will it take to get to them in Owerri, Nigeria using you guys air freight services and what shipping categories does health supplements fall under?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by mayorall(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
byrron:
I want to send some health supplements from the US to my parents in Nigeria and I want them to receive the supplements in few days and start using them, how many days will it take to get to them in Owerri, Nigeria using you guys air freight services and what shipping categories does health supplements fall under?

We can ship with our express service for you. Express is about $50 minimum. We ship twice a week from USA. Item arrives within 48hours after shipment.

Whatsapp or call: 07066435369
Info@mayorall.com

Our nairaland page

https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/make-order-ship-4-buy/292
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 01, 2021
mayorall:

We can ship with our express service for you. Express is about $50 minimum. We ship twice a week from USA. Item arrives within 48hours after shipment.

Whatsapp or call: 07066435369
Info@mayorall.com

Our nairaland page

https://www.nairaland.com/3289673/make-order-ship-4-buy/292

Thanks for the belated info but I eventually found a way out.

Do you guys deliver shipped items from the US directly to the recipients location in Nigeria?
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by adeniyi3971(m): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2021
byrron:

Thanks for the belated info but I eventually found a way out.

Do you guys deliver shipped items from the US directly to the recipients location in Nigeria?

What’s the alternative please cos I want to receive a phone from the US and I’m scared of these couriers
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
adeniyi3971:

What’s the alternative please cos I want to receive a phone from the US and I’m scared of these couriers

Hi, I tried a company called ship to naija and they delivered which prompted me to use them for the second time.

I recommend their services and you can check them out through the link below.

https://www.shiptonaija.com/join/refer/CF58CC

Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by priscaada99: 2:05pm On May 18, 2021
Dear narialanders,
We are Bennosky International Services Ltd, a sea and air freight logistics company based in Nigeria.
We engage in:
* performing documentation,custom clearance and procurement,
* door to door delivery,
* consolidation services to our various customers,
* packaging and Haullaging,
* warehousing, 
* freight bookings and advice to shippers. 
Our tariff is highly competitive and always ready to negotiate as necessary, for smooth running and good business relationships.
contact us @ www.bennosky.com / bennoskyintl@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by priscaada99: 2:24pm On May 18, 2021
Dealdean:

I wished I saw this earlier

hi, my name is prisca, i can assist u with good referrals to shipping companies in the usa, that will get you goods delivered to you in 2 weeks or less. kindly send a mail at priscaagu@gmail.com. or whatsapp +2348137689899.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by priscaada99: 2:29pm On May 18, 2021
Anonymous1900:
THIS IS A STERN WARNING/ADVISE TO ANYONE INTERESTED IN SHIPPING FROM US TO NIGERIA with VHI......if you hear the name VHI or VHI Cargo or Value Handlers International.... or whatever acronym they now use..... RUN with your goods

I am not advocating from any other company or suggesting alternatives since that's not my motive, my warning stems from a personal experience with the company and it was entirely terrible. I wish someone had put something like this out there to give people an idea of what to expect in terms of service from VHI so we could make informed decisons.

I wont spend the whole day typing but ill give you bullet points:

Does this company fulfill deliveries in 7- 10 days like they advertise.... Hell no (i got my item after 5 weeks)

Does this company keep you informed of progress/updates especially when the expected delivery date has passed..... You wish ( you have to email, call and follow up yourself to get any information)

You are asked to fill a pre-shipping form the item you want to send to them whih includes tracking number of the courier your using to send the parcel to their warehouse and all your details(phone number, address etc) and then scan your id to them for verification. You would only assume this means they have all your details at hand and they will be professional..... Guess again (You can understand my surprise when issues arose and i was being asked what my contact number was?)

This company gives u an exact format of how to write your name on the parcel when shipping to them, I emailed them and got them to send me an exact format of how they want it written..... So imagine the shock i got by email after 2 weeks for a parcel that was meant to be in Nigeria within 10days from someone telling me i wrote the address wrongly and my goods have been returned by the courier to me (this only after i had inquired to the status of my goods)

After several calls and emails by me to my courier company and their company representative who originally told me i sent it to the wrong address (bear in mind my tracking number confirmed my goods was delivered to them 3 days after i sent it and i emailed them to confirm this was done.), i then emailed them the address they sent me to which they confirmed that the zip code they gave me was wrong by a number. Nevertheless the courier company confirmed it was delivered to them. Eventually after a few days, they told me it was an error and it was not my goods that was returned but another customer.....I was already obviously deep into this and could not pull out but to say i had began to regret using them was an understatement.

Eventually my item got to Nigeria and another 7days to clear and a further 3 or 4 days for them to pick up from the cargo office to their office before the item was collected. So after 5 weeks of waiting and emailing and jumping through hoops i naively believed my journey was over and i could receive my parcel and run for dare life....... my recipient picked up the parcel, got home and opened it to find it damaged (the screen of the tablet had cracked)

I am cutting my losses and washing my hands of this company but decided to help someone avoid such a terrible experience if possible. I was not recommended to them, i came on nairaland and searched for ways to ship to nigeria desperately an my main motive was speed of delivery rather than cost without using ups/fedex/dhl. Please note i emailed them to advise of the damage and they responded in the defense as expected saying with the amount of protective packaging i used (bubble wraps for the item and air packets in the case)item could not have broken unless it was tampered with i transit. You would expect anyone with common sense to know if you throw a box around for 5 weeks with glass in it irrespective of the packaging, there is the probability of damage as evidenced by a damage on part of the screen and not the whole screen.

Either way you have been warned/advised.

N.B i dare anyone from the company from the 3 representatives i dealt with to call me out on any of the things i said or term my feedback false as i have all emails from the beginning of this transaction to prove my claims and you can judge for yourself.....

hi, my name is prisca, i can assist u with good referrals to shipping companies in the usa, that will get you goods delivered to you in 2 weeks or less. To advoid all these, kindly send a mail at priscaagu@gmail.com. or whatsapp +2348137689899. Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by AmgrayLogistics: 7:34am On May 21, 2021
Fast reliable and affordable shipping services.

Click the link on my signature for our nairaland customers review
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread reviews ( Read 1st and 3rd 5th page)
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA

Dealdean:
try Amgray Logistics

byrron:
fast and affordable... Amgray Logistics

seyisanya:
use our service: Amgraylogistics

Anonymous1900:

Check our nairaland reviews: Amgray logistics

Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by priscaada99: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
my name is prisca ada, i am a freight forwarder based in Nigeria.
for all your export from Nigeria to any where in the world kindly contact me via whatsapp; 08137689899
i guarantee speedy delivery anytime, anyday and to anywhere.
Re: Cheapest Way To Ship Goods From USA To Nigeria? by Najyin(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hello. Please help with this.
A passport expired in 2019. Another is needed now but with a new surname.

Should we apply for a fresh one apply for renewal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.