Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:29 PM

2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. (1540 Views)

The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by 900warriorz: 3:33am On May 18, 2017
Good morning everyone. smiley

Finally, the long awaited day for the printing of PCMs call up letter has come but many have been left dazzled as what they find on their dashboard doesn't meet their expectations.
sad

Have anyone received their call up letter? I opened my dashboard and what I found was "you will be notified when to print your call up letter because you're not in stream 1". :-/

Please, share your experiences. Is it a general issue or some people actually received their call up letter already?

Thanks as we all rub minds together so we can move forward.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by Iruobean(m): 3:41am On May 18, 2017
I have called about five of my frnds same msg that we are not in stream 1
Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by lawrenzi(m): 3:55am On May 18, 2017
this is serious
Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by Ngasky(m): 4:10am On May 18, 2017
This massage will soon change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by 900warriorz: 4:28am On May 18, 2017
Ngasky:

I sincerely hope so coz I no fit sleep since then oo!
Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by Chriswazo(m): 4:29am On May 18, 2017
Ngasky:

definitely, trust Nigerians. D go roast them today except d no on their data.
Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by Nobody: 4:46am On May 18, 2017
I think what every PCM need to take now is a chill pill.

Nysc is in deep sh*t and they have to clear the sh*t before moving on...
Everybody no dey stream 1.

I hope there wont be stream 1i and 1ii
Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by Emmaesty(f): 6:35am On May 18, 2017
Check again
Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by adebayo2016(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2017
notin on my dasboard
Re: 2017 Batch A Mobilization And Printing Of Call Up Letters.. by 900warriorz: 11:22am On May 18, 2017
900warriorz:
Good morning everyone. smiley

Finally, the long awaited day for the printing of PCMs call up letter has come but many have been left dazzled as what they find on their dashboard doesn't meet their expectations.
sad

Have anyone received their call up letter? I opened my dashboard and what I found was "you will be notified when to print your call up letter because you're not in stream 1". :-/

Please, share your experiences. Is it a general issue or some people actually received their call up letter already?

Thanks as we all rub minds together so we can move forward.

Naa Niger them con carry me go ile Hausa sad

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members Performing Game Of Thrones Theme Song (Video) / Affordable Accommodation In KUBWA, ABUJA For Coopers / Breaking News : NYSC Unable To Mobilize All Qualified Graduates - CONFIRMED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.