Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence (1089 Views)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by klanny: 7:32am On May 18, 2017
Nollywood Actress , Empress Njamah talks about domestic violence and she said that a lot of persons on see the female victims and then forgets that some men get emotionally beaten by their wifes ...

Watch video below ;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUOQ2Nugqms/?taken-by=klannyblog
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by NwaObinkita: 7:34am On May 18, 2017
grin
Nice one Empress,

Because the only thing women offer in a relationship outside sex is trouble.

Women who were battered deserved it one way or the other.
Just like Empress deserved the beatings she got from Timaya back then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by gbegemaster(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Lord knows it's too early for this.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by MhissBelva(f): 7:42am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Nice one Empress,

what's wrong with u undecided

how can u say the only thing women offer in a relationship is sex and trouble .Maybe it's d kind of women u ve met before
Be careful!
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by mazimee(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2017
MhissBelva:

how can u say the only thing women offer in a relationship is sex and trouble .Maybe it's d kind of women u ve met before
Be careful!

Indirectly saying his mom offered sex and trouble.
Sometimes we say things without thinking about it.
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by lalanice(f): 8:01am On May 18, 2017
Is she married she better stfu
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by poshestmina(f): 8:01am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
Nice one Empress,

No my dear ,i have more than sex to offer my husband .I make my own money ,not a liability .I am the MOTHER of his CHILDREN,i am his PRAYER WARRIOR,I am his unofficial business advicer.i am his support system and confidant ...change that your mentality .nobody deserve being treated like an animal!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by Kondomatic(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2017
poshestmina:
No my dear ,i have more than sex to offer my husband .I make my own money ,not a liability .I am the MOTHER of his CHILDREN,i am his PRAYER WARRIOR ,I am his unofficial business advicer.i am his support system and confidant ...change that your mentality .nobody deserve being treated like an animal!

Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by InfoLag: 8:16am On May 18, 2017
Ehn
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by poshestmina(f): 8:26am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=56630953][/quote]Funny yeah?
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by Kondomatic(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2017
poshestmina:
Funny yeah?
Romantically funny gringringrin
Re: Empress Njamah Blames Women For Being The Cause Of Domestic Violence by KGBEAST(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2017
MhissBelva:

Be careful!
The whole concept of sarcasm is new to you

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido Has N30bn In His Account- Mayorkun / “you, My Darling, Are My Hero” – Adesua Gushes About Banky W / Fierce! Monalisa Chinda Poses With Shoe In Her Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.