Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:35 AM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (78708 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / 5 Simple Strategies To Boost Your Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (115) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by addisoy: 8:27am On May 18, 2017
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by addisoy: 9:50am On May 23, 2017
thanks
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gxscreen: 3:49pm On May 23, 2017
you welcome
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Hrilly: 4:24pm On May 23, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Hrilly: 4:45pm On May 23, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 5:01pm On May 23, 2017
kk
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 10:49pm On May 23, 2017
sleep mode
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by emillya: 11:26pm On May 23, 2017
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by emillya: 4:47am On May 24, 2017
nite
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by marlerya: 8:27am On May 24, 2017
very nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by emillya: 9:17am On May 24, 2017
i love this program
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by addisoy: 10:16am On May 24, 2017
you welcome
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by addisoy: 11:18am On May 24, 2017
kk
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by addisoy: 2:45pm On May 24, 2017
thx
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Wryly: 3:44pm On May 24, 2017
new courses are being added, like internet marketingm youtube marketing, etc.

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by marlerya: 5:10pm On May 24, 2017
good
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 5:43pm On May 24, 2017
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Wryly: 6:30pm On May 24, 2017
got certified today.
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Wryly: 11:30pm On May 24, 2017
great
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Wryly: 5:22am On May 25, 2017
morning
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gevisaf: 6:45am On May 25, 2017
how you doing
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gevisaf: 9:00am On May 25, 2017
nice empowerment
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Hrilly: 10:16am On May 25, 2017
thx
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gxscreen: 11:56am On May 25, 2017
e-learning is the future
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gevisaf: 2:04pm On May 25, 2017
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by marlerya: 2:57pm On May 25, 2017
boost your career
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by tunnex10(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - Scholarship offer

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 400 courses, you can take any I,T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program, i have laptop engineering and graphic design certification already and currently undergoing industrial training with Lemac Ltd.

You too can apply here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
can we dnwload d videos

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 5:27pm On May 25, 2017
Sure

1 Like

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by addisoy: 6:13pm On May 25, 2017
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by emillya: 2:40am On May 26, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (115) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.