Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Certification And Training Adverts (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (79215 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / 5 Simple Strategies To Boost Your Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by kumiv: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gojic: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
great
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gojic: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
boost
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gojic: 8:34am On Jun 19, 2018
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gojic: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
trained
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gojic: 9:32am On Jun 19, 2018
gain skills
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by gojic: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2018
adds
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Nine2Five: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2018
26 percent of engaged employees say that they would leave their current job for just a 5 percent increase in pay. Don’t lose great people because you’re underpaying them.

How do you keep your team motivated... Its not enough to hire good hands and expect magic to happen to the business, keeping them motivated to stick with you for some time is key.

Read more here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2018/06/19/super-effective-ways-to-motivate-your-team/

Have a productive week!

Imout!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by kumiv: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
k
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2018
cool
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by kumiv: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Cert cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by kumiv: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2018
good
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2018
very nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 10:52am On Jun 20, 2018
lagos
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2018
ready
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by kumiv: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
how u doing
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by kumiv: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Learn JSP
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
apps
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by zesig: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
igc
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2018
=-
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2018
morning
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
-
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by zesig: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2018
project management tech
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by zesig: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
skills
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by dogabava: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
great!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by zesig: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
igc..

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (117) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.