Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,444,025 members, 5,502,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 at 02:07 AM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Career (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (30564 Views)

9 Skills That Will Boost Your CV And Make You Get A Job Faster / List Of I.t Training Centers And Their Fees In Abuja...anybody With Ideas??? / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 1:23pm On Feb 20
exch
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by omaraji: 2:10pm On Feb 20
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 1:47pm On Feb 21
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by jofom29993: 2:36pm On Feb 21
cool
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by jofom29993: 3:10pm On Feb 21
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by jofom29993: 4:42pm On Feb 21
ok smiley smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 5:40pm On Feb 21
Skills are great
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 6:32pm On Feb 21
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fxbking: 8:55pm On Feb 21
career boost with tech
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 8:32am On Feb 22
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 9:28am On Feb 22
adv smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 10:13am On Feb 22
smiley I
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 12:03pm On Feb 22
=-= smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 11:17am On Feb 24
morning
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 1:29pm On Feb 28
cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 3:00pm On Feb 28
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 11:35am On Feb 29
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by omosaku(m): 2:46pm On Feb 29
Are You Tired of Living From Paycheque to Paycheque?
Are You Tired of Investing in Things That Usually Leave You Worse Off - MLM, Cryptocurrency, Ponzi Scheme?
Discover An Amazing Secret That Enabled Me to Bounce Back Within Weeks in These 13 Pages Book. This Will Shock You. Click the Link Below Now and Download the Book for ABSOLUTELY FREE
https://gmailebty.engagebay.com/embed-forms/4595932123365376

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 4:58pm On Feb 29
k
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 8:45am On Mar 01
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 4:23pm On Mar 02
Tech Training & Diploma
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 6:25am On Mar 10
Very Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 12:47pm On Mar 10
k
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 2:32pm On Mar 10
cool
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Gridy: 3:41pm On Mar 10
k
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 6:39pm On Mar 10
Evening
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 11:19pm On Mar 10
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 2:46pm On Mar 11
smiley=
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 8:35pm On Mar 11
Computing is a critical, integral component of modern industrial technology.
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 10:23pm On Mar 11
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 9:29am On Mar 12
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 1:02pm On Mar 12
An I.T Personnel of an organization can be a web developer, network administrator, graphic designer, software developer etc.ac

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter / Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? / Physically Challenged Man Is A Street Sweeper In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.