Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,486,723 members, 5,635,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 June 2020 at 01:09 AM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Career (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (37585 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / List Of I.t Training Centers And Their Fees In Abuja...anybody With Ideas??? / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 7:27am On May 10
am in for this
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 9:17am On May 10
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Solarex1: 9:41am On May 10
Even in lock down and economy downtime you can still make up-to 10,000 dollars with Wealthness global
The process is simple, if only you can dare to start with Wealthness global. We have networks of team that will make it more easier to achieve this.

Join the Nigerian Top Leaders/ Earners

Wealthness Global has an unbeatable plan and High quality products.

Call me so that I will tell you how I gain my financial freedom with wealthness global within 3 months in Abuja

0906 831 2860

To know more on WEALTHNESS GLOBAL

https://wealthness.global
Or join our facebook group
https://web.facebook.com/wealthnessglobalnigeria/
Or join the watapp group
https:///LoI4DzlhNG0HUc91dOTYJz

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 2:43pm On May 10
adequate
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 3:30pm On May 10
posted shared
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 6:54pm On May 10
evening
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 9:57pm On May 10
Valid
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 7:32am On May 11
stumbled upon the site
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 8:23am On May 11
Online Training + Certificate
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 11:22am On May 11
certify
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 3:32pm On May 11
Well Done!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 4:48pm On May 11
nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 6:19pm On May 11
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 7:16am On May 12
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 7:24am On May 12
It's interesting
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 8:07am On May 12
Saw it there
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 10:11am On May 12
follow ups
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 1:04pm On May 12
cool bro
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 4:08pm On May 12
okk
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 8:39am On May 13
Good Morning

I.T Training in Nigeria,
I.T Training in Ghana,
I.T Training in Kenya,
I.T Training in Uganda,
I.T Training in Rwanda
I.T Training in Tanzania
I.T Training in Zimbabwe
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 12:44pm On May 13
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 1:11pm On May 13
seen the page. thanx
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 12:31pm On May 14
NICE ONE
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 1:59pm On May 14
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 2:50pm On May 14
thax
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 3:07pm On May 14
as with most online training platforms they are recognized for career advancement
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 4:14pm On May 14
cheesy
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by webady: 7:24am On May 15
boosted now
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 8:43am On May 15
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 11:09am On May 15
ads
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 12:19pm On May 15
smiley
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by fitac33654: 2:24pm On May 15
Online Course
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

How Nigerian Companies Choose Who To Fire When They Downsize / Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.