Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Certification And Training Adverts (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (79202 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / 5 Simple Strategies To Boost Your Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2020
responses
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2020
smiley
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2020
Certs
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
okk
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Training
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2020
2020 Scholarship
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 11:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Certificate courses
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2020
good morning
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2020
2020 Scholarship
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 8:49am On Jul 29, 2020
wink
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
cool
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Thanks
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
2020 IT Training
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Great
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
Activated
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 10:51am On Jul 30, 2020
date and time
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
details
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Very Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
IT Certificate
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2020
addisoy:
Hello,

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
okay
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
wink
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
evening
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2020
education is key
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
online certificate
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
responses
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
ok
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by ojoalalibo: 6:01am On Jul 31, 2020
winkOk
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2020
good morning
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2020
online certification
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2020
addisoy:
Hello,

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (117) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.