Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,569,947 members, 5,947,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 October 2020 at 12:40 PM

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification - Career (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (49053 Views)

Empower Yourself With I.T Soft Skills / 5 Simple Strategies To Boost Your Career / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 12:46pm On Oct 06
Apply now and be certified
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 12:48pm On Oct 06
How can I apply?
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 8:17pm On Oct 06
So excited about this course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 12:06pm On Oct 07
Apply now
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 2:21pm On Oct 07
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Dollar10k: 2:42pm On Oct 07
Its my birthday and am giving this course for just $9.99 with Coupon Code 07102020BD
With this, you will have access to our trading signals and you will start earning through trading.
Grab this as it will expire in five days.

You will be certified as a crypto trader.

https://www.udemy.com/course/beginners-guide-to-cryptocurrency-trading-on-binance/?couponCode=07102020BD

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 6:46pm On Oct 07
Nice one
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by litenet14: 8:21pm On Oct 07
Good
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 10:02am On Oct 08
Boost your career with IT career
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 11:10am On Oct 08
How can I get the PDF of this course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 2:08pm On Oct 08
Boost your career with IT certification course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 2:08pm On Oct 08
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by Dharryedu: 4:01pm On Oct 08
Information technology (IT) has become a vital and integral part of every business plan. From multi-national corporations who maintain mainframe systems and databases to small businesses that own a single computer, IT plays a role. The reasons for the omnipresent use of computer technology in business can best be determined by looking at how it is being used across the business world
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 5:13pm On Oct 08
Perfect
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 8:32pm On Oct 08
Boost your career with IT certification
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 9:40am On Oct 09
Boost your career with 3D animation course online
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 4:25pm On Oct 09
Register now
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 5:42pm On Oct 09
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 6:34am On Oct 10
Boost your career with IT certification course.Wao am so happy for this information
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 11:10am On Oct 12
Boost your career with IT training online course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 1:53pm On Oct 12
Boost your career with 3D training online course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by kenosky4(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12
Reserve your seat at the Tech Innovators Conference via https://edubridge.com.ng/tech-innovator-conference
It's Time to be relevant and invest more knowledge in yourself from the field of software engineering and Machine Learning.
We have speakers from Nigeria and other parts of Africa who will be sharing profitable insight that have been gathered over the years.
Don't be left behind, Register Now
https://edubridge.com.ng/tech-innovator-conference

Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 9:01am On Oct 13
Apply and be certified
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 1:51pm On Oct 13
Boost your career with IT training course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 1:58pm On Oct 13
Boost your career with IT training course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 5:28pm On Oct 13
Boost your career with IT course
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 8:44pm On Oct 13
Boost your career with IT training course.Apply now
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by citicapfin: 8:50pm On Oct 13
Nice
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by landcarz: 7:39am On Oct 14
How To Apply:
APPLY FOR THIS COURSE >>>

addisoy:
Hello,

I have good news for you to help boost your career with I.T Skills at very lost cost - E-Learning Scholarship offer from SIITGO

I stumbled upon the site S I I T. They offer I.C.T Training and Diploma Certification - International E-Learning Program - http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

As we all know, your degree is incomplete without some additional I.T Skills attached. Study shows that degree holders with I.T Skills are more likely to secure jobs and even faster than those without additional skills. Companies operation today is I.T driven, so often they look for employees with I.T Skills. NO DOUBT

With over 500+ courses, you can take any I.T course and be certified online, you can even order for your certificate to be sent to you, flexible and affordable program, including industrial training for practicals and industry experience. The industrial training is just like internship that helps you secure job. I have benefitted greatly from the program.

You too can apply at SIITGO here: http://siitglobal.com/newapply.php

Cheers!
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 11:20am On Oct 14
Re: Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification by lite16nl: 3:26pm On Oct 14
Basic online course

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (Reply)

How To Improve On Your Career With I.T / Start Writing Your Date In Full Format Come 2020 / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 361
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.