Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? (5299 Views)

How Do You Cope With GLO Data Network Frustration? / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by alaamword: 9:19am On May 18, 2017
I stay along that ajah area... since the recent changes to their data plan. the network has been slow and miserable.... please if you know what good for you... don't renew your sub.. cause I haven't used up to 20 mb from my 2500 sub.... how is the network in your area

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by olayinks007(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2017
Seriously naija is dead. Imagine dis useless networks behaving anyhw they like nd we av d so called NCC oo. See eehn their network reduced as they slashed the amount of their data. May God help dis country.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Seun(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2017
They underprice their bandwidth, leading to low revenue, which prevents them from upgrading their network. They need to jack up their prices.

2 Likes

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 18, 2017
Seun:
They underprice their bandwidth, leading to low revenue, which prevents them from upgrading their network. They need to jack up their prices.
And leave that strange 28(700) bandwidth

2 Likes

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 18, 2017
Seun:
They increased it back to normal. 1000 for 1.6 GB like everyone else (1.5GB actually on other networks actually) but they no longer have the much cheaper plans everyone is used to. . .
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Seun(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2017
AnonyNymous:

They increased it back to normal. 1000 for 1.6 GB like everyone else (1.5GB actually on other networks actually) but they no longer have the much cheaper plans everyone is used to. . .
Then it's shocking that their network remains slow. They also block some Nairaland pages for no reason. We need to do something about that.

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by sod09(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
Seun:
Then it's shocking that their network remains slow. They also block some Nairaland pages for no reason. We need to do something about that.
yes do something
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by sod09(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
alaamword:
I stay along that ajah area... since the recent changes to their data plan. the network has been slow and miserable.... please if you know what good for you... don't renew your sub.. cause I haven't used up to 20 mb from my 2500 sub.... how is the network in your area
i tot its only my side...
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by hahn(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
Seun:

True. I noticed this
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by fratermathy(m): 2:18pm On May 18, 2017
Seun:

I noticed this as well. They blocked some pages of Nairaland especially topics that get lots of traffic. For now, simply add "?" or "//" after the URL and the page will load well. Glo is a mess right now.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by 9japrof(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
Seun:

Aww thought i was just the one that notices that some pages on nairaland doesnt open using glo network. Anyway its good the CEO has come to terms with whats going on.

Buh being a heavy internet user, its not just Nairaland pages that has the issues, some other websites still have that issue with glo networks.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 18, 2017
alaamword:
glo is good over here (ilesa,osun state) that's ma data usage from may 11- may 18

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 3:57pm On May 18, 2017
Which working proxy sites are you now using with your UC handler?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 18, 2017
Youngpo413:
Which working proxy sites are you now using with your UC handler?
german-proxy.de .. buka.. don't download 2 files at once..
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 4:32pm On May 18, 2017
ak33n:
thanks
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
Youngpo413:
thanks
anytime
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
ak33n:
Glo go hear am,lol, choi Amoled.

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
Youngpo413:
Glo go hear am,lol, choi Amoled.
ahah.. enjoy
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
ak33n:
ahah.. enjoy
check turbohide . com , you can download up to 6files at once and very fast too,dont forget to thank me later.lol.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2017
Youngpo413:
check turbohide . com , you can download up to 6files at once and very fast too,dont forget to thank me later.lol.
wow.. thanks.. using it now
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 18, 2017
the speed

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Muyiwabiggy(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2017
Is this free browsing?
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:06pm On May 18, 2017
ak33n:
wow.. thanks.. using it now
you are welcome.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:07pm On May 18, 2017
Muyiwabiggy:
Is this free browsing?
yes
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:10pm On May 18, 2017
ak33n:
the speed
please which site are you downloading the mkv files,I wanted to download John Wick but no site.
Mkv,720p or 1080p will be appreciated,thanks.
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:12pm On May 18, 2017
ak33n:
the speed
you can even download upto 6files at once .
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 18, 2017
Youngpo413:
please which site are you downloading the mkv files,I wanted to download John Wick but no site.
Mkv,720p or 1080p will be appreciated,thanks.
john wick is not out yet. been looking for it too..
http://dl.funsaber.net/
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Youngpo413: 6:56pm On May 18, 2017
ak33n:
john wick is not out yet. been looking for it too..
http://dl.funsaber.net/
I don't understand this site o
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 18, 2017
Youngpo413:
I don't understand this site o
its easy.. follow the index.. in the movie index.. you'll see 95 96 . click 96 then click 2 .. that index has the latest movies.. u can check the others too for old movies.. mention me if u dnt understand
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by BluePearls(m): 3:54am On May 19, 2017
ak33n:
its easy.. follow the index.. in the movie index.. you'll see 95 96 . click 96 then click 2 .. that index has the latest movies.. u can check the others too for old movies.. mention me if u dnt understand

nna please tell me how to cofigure this thing make me sef dey manage for my small kpalasa. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Nobody: 6:39am On May 19, 2017
BluePearls:

nna please tell me how to cofigure this thing make me sef dey manage for my small kpalasa. Thanks
just Google search it.. 'glo uc mini handler settings'
Re: What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? by Techm8: 9:30am On May 19, 2017
the topic should've been, what's wrong with Glo since like forever? There has never a time Glo made sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung A6+ Full Review,photos And More / How To Unlock Iphones For Free (works For All Networks Worldwide) / Scam Alert.d New Glo Gbam Don't Give 5mb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.