Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (159520 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by steaming(f): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2009
i want to get ma clothes down from LA, i really dont understand how these weight stuuf work, can sum1 pls educate mi?

orderbay, i wait for ur response also, fanx! pls give mi sum info, i need to get ma goods down.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by globalaid(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2009
someone mentioned IMPEX and i wanted to find out if anybody has used them before.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by azubyky: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
hello pls can some tell how much it will cost me to ship a car from the US to nigeria i have
a car to ship but am not sure of the price. can some one assite me on this shipping and clearing price
thank u

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by chatwitken: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2009
I will not like to be selfish about what i found out on how you can start making money through exportation of Cow Gallstone. It involves small capital and the interest margin is good. You can get more information from the same website i got it from.

http://kenomie..com/
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by iGuru1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2010
Is orderbay still working fine, has anybody used there services for cargo delivery from us.
I want to ship an item which i just bought to naija, so i need info about this company or impexworldwide.
Thanks
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by JBF: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2010
My wife is interested in buying and selling clothes from online shops in the us and Uk. Any one with ideas on the best place to buy cheap & in bulk?. Shipping info also required. Thanks
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Krosslife(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
Na wa ooh. Thrice i fell victim of fraudsters pranks with this topic. There were days i was urgently looking for answer on this topic all to loose my hard earned money in an easy. thank God i recovered quickly and got a permanent answer to my question. I finally starts shopping and shipping of laptops and phones on Ebay using "Buy It Now" or Bidding method while a trustworthy and reliable US-based Nigerian Shipping company get them to Lagos for me without any hassle or unnecessary worries. No customs duty, International tax or what have u to pay again, they got it all covered and they have been around for quite a while still serving and doing well. try their services, just visit http://www.perrysolution.com. you can contact me for further details: ajibawoolusola@yahoo.com/gmail.com
Remember, information is always the key to transformation.

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by platinumnk(f): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
Impex is crap I used them before and I have grey hairs from that experience. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by tunde300us(m): 11:11am On May 21, 2010
Hi orderbay,
Sent an order to your website and was expecting that i get some response today,please check and let me know if my request makes sense and possible for 25th
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by doggz: 3:35pm On May 27, 2010
anyone have ideas on shipping goods from Gerogia USA? plus can you put goods in cars when you ship to naija by RORO?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by aniekanud: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2010
I'm not sure about shipping from Georgia, but I know that with RORO you must ship the car empty. Anything inside it is pretty much up for grabs by the customs people at the destination

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 3:14am On Aug 17, 2010
Contact us at help@allworldinternational.com or 1-516-620-0563. We willbe be able to help with your shipments.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Oceankisis: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
CONSIGNMENTS/BOXES SHIPMENT TO LAGOS FROM NY
DOES ANYONE HAVE A RELIABLE AGENCY IN NEWYORK AREA?
MANY THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE NAIRALANDERS!
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2010
If you are looking to ship to Dakar by air, we are able to help you. Call us at 1-516-620-0563 or email us at help@allworldinternational.com.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by chase4(m): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
This company ships from Giorgia to Nigeria

SpeedPack
4757 Canton Road
Suite 100
Marietta, GA 30066
Tel: +1 404 462 7387
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by motolineo: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
i want to know how to ship small consigments from usa to nigeria
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by CarlosVent(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2010
use our fast usa to nigeria buying and shipping services.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by GinaUkey(f): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2010
This company ships from Giorgia to Nigeria

SpeedPack
4757 Canton Road
Suite 100
Marietta, GA 30066
Tel: +1 404 462 7387

Hey Chase4. I searched on the internet for this company.They do not have a website.Have you ever used them before? I reside in GA.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by bash123(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2010
GOGLOBALCARGO.com

For any shipping needs out of USA!

Bob
Cel.786.362.4320
info@goglobalcargo.com

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by gondwana: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hi does anyone know of any shipping company in Rhode Island that can ship to nigeria?
thanks in advance!
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by BOB11(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2011
Hello Gondwana,

If you need to ship your items in a container, It is possible to take the cars or house hold goods to Elizabeth NJ ?
Loading facility location ZIP CODE 07201

Let me know,

Regards,

Bob
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by gondwana: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
Thanks bob,
I am actually looking for a shipper based in RI due to logistic reasons and cost savings. I have shippers in NJ but I'm not looking at those for now.

regards
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Fogman(m): 1:27am On Jan 21, 2011
Pls i need info on how to ship a small consignment from Nigeria to Angola.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by TOlupitan(m): 1:45am On Jan 21, 2011
All you need is go check out a courier, Dhl,Fedex,Ups
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by gbollykore: 5:30am On Feb 21, 2011

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Wumine(f): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2011
Pls shipping from Dallas Tx to Nigeria (cars and other goods) rate? delivery duration? anyone?
Tnx
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by 4somm: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
I'm sure you must have gotten the answer you needed by now. I just came accross the quest, then said i'll reply anyway.

Have you tried Hitec Courie? They have branches across the country including Chicago. I'm in NJ, i use them here. This is their add in chicago:

CHICAGO OFFICE:

6351 North Claremont Ave.

Chicago, Illinois 60659

Phone: 773-612-7855, 773-961-7629

Fax: 773-961-8314

Hours: Wednesday - Friday: 5pm - 8pm, Saturday: 10am - 4pm

If this answer is helpful, let me know. GD luck!
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by 4somm: 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
Try Hitec courie. I use then here in New Jersey.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA branch:

4340 North Henry Blvd,

Stockbridge GA 30281

Phone: 678-814-4884

Fax:678-814-4885

Hours: Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm, Saturday: 10am - 4pm
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by 4somm: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ok, i do the same thing. when i first started last year , i did not make a lot of gains, but i've now discovered some online wholesalers, such as:
wholesalefashionsquare.com (now has a flat shipping rate within USA)
Blvapparel.com
1fashionclothing.com
Apparelus.com ( lots of coupon codes)
Primetimeclothing.com (a little expensive for me though)

there are a whole lots of them , but these are the ones i have personally used. And they all offer free shipping on all orders $300 and above.

If this is helpful, let me know. Gd Luck!

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by allworld: 2:40am On Apr 12, 2011
contact ALLWORLD CARGO, we ship small consigments to Nigeria. We ship to lagos 3 times per week. We also deliver in Nigeria as well. Contact us @ 1-516-620-0563 or help@allworldinternational.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Merrybet Punt For Pride III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.