Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (159569 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by miqos02(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ginger81:

Stay faaaaaaaaar away from shippyme
which company do u use
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by miqos02(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
wweekes:

$4.75 PER POUND FROM NJ TO LAGOS.
CARGO CAN BE RECEIVED AT THE LOCATION BELOW.
WW MESSENGER & SHIPPING CO. INC. 150 MAIN ST. STE#9 ORANGE, NJ 07050 TEL: 973-674-8932 FAX: 973-675-1300 EMAIL: WWSHIPPING1@GMAIL.COM FMC LIC# 15574N TSA CERTIFIED
do u ship laptops
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by miqos02(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
wweekes:

$4.75 PER POUND FROM NJ TO LAGOS.
CARGO CAN BE RECEIVED AT THE LOCATION BELOW.
WW MESSENGER & SHIPPING CO. INC. 150 MAIN ST. STE#9 ORANGE, NJ 07050 TEL: 973-674-8932 FAX: 973-675-1300 EMAIL: WWSHIPPING1@GMAIL.COM FMC LIC# 15574N TSA CERTIFIED
do u ship laptops
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by miqos02(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
gbollykore:
www.everflourishshipping.com
what is ur rates shipping laptops to lagos
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by MrsM: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bump. So..I need more info. Any shipping agents here? Which company is currently the best? Who has tried shippyme before?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by solbash11(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2015
MrsM:
Bump. So..I need more info. Any shipping agents here? Which company is currently the best? Who has tried shippyme before?

Yes, try us out at Prime-link Global Communications.

We can procure and ship the items for you and have it delivered to you intact in Lagos.

Our transactions are Swift, Secure & Satisfactory!

Call 07086268565, or 07030943681
email: solbash1@gmail.com

You may want to check out this link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-custome
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Tatanda17: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hello people, am new on this trend..... I urgently need a shipper in Rhodes island that can help airfreight my items from Rhodes island to Lagos.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by porterayo(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
kdships:
I have stocks of items waiting to be shipped to Nigeria from the US but am finding it hard paying for the shipping. UPS, DHL, FEDEX, AIRBOURNE fees are a little too expensive for me. If you have an idea about a much cheaper company or a better way to do this, please let me know.
hello from KONNECT GLOBAL SYSTEMS LTD in Nigeria we can help in clearing of your goods through airfreight or containerized and our price range is cheaper and affordable hoping in hearing back from you email me on porterayo5@gmail.com or you can call on 08176811394 thanks
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by miqos02(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2016
we have created a whatsapp group for mini importers

the aim of the group is to help members network and leverage, we will also be able to share ideas and discuss new oppurtunities

indicate interest by sending whatsapp message with name to 07061285365
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by porterayo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
We are konnect global systems company Limited.
We ar into Shipping and Clearing and we also have License bonded terminal at ajao estate
You can contact me on this line, +2348176811394 we will clear ur goods within three days and wit affordable price.We can clear your goods in any terminal in Nigeria
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by PeterAkin: 3:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Try this Company. AdeLove Shipping. I'm a Happy Customer. They have branches all over USA and their price is pretty affordable and competitive

(http://adeloveshipping.com/)

2 Likes

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by biznessman(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Hi has anyone tried this adelove shipping?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by stainlex(m): 10:08am On Jan 26, 2016
PeterAkin:

Try this Company. AdeLove Shipping. I'm a Happy Customer. They have branches all over USA and their price is pretty affordable and competitive

(http://adeloveshipping.com/)

You seem much more than a happy customer. I think you're more of a paid poster/agent or whatsoever. I con dey fear. Never seen convincing reviews on AdeLove. Make real people yarn o!

8 Likes

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Shinaad(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
stainlex:

You seem much more than a happy customer. I think you're more of a paid poster/agent or whatsoever. I con dey fear. Never seen convincing reviews on AdeLove. Make real people yarn o!

Guys, stop wasting your time on illegal shippers. AdeLove Shipping is the best. They are Direct. I tried them 2 weeks ago. They charged $4 per pounds (LBs). I received my goods after 4 days. The owner is such a professional and friendly guy. Check their website. You will thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Kingy10: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
sharks776:
please i would like to ship two pedal boats from USA (iowa or Atlanta) to Nigeria. the two boats cost $2065 each. other details include

Length 124 Inch
Height 30 Inch
Width 63 Inch
Weight 320 lbs

I would to ship them either by air or sea
further details see the like below:
http://catalog.kaypark.com/item/fiberglass-commercial-pedal-boats/pedal-cruisers/pciv?

reply to shaayauaminu@gmail.com or unisoftglobalconcept@yahoo.com
Please, how do u ship it from Atlanta at last?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by sirvic01(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
why is no one talking about shoptomydoor
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by ahf(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2016
sirvic01:
why is no one talking about shoptomydoor
maybe because their prices are not cheap?

I wish someone had a table that showed all the shippers and their rates including terms and conditions
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by shoptomydoor: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hi.

Our prices are affordable.
Compare what we offer with other major shippers providing similar services as ours.
You don't have to ship to know that, simply goon various sites and request a quote or if they have a shipping calculator like our use that and you will know better.

Have a great day!

ahf:
maybe because their prices are not cheap?

I wish someone had a table that showed all the shippers and their rates including terms and conditions
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by jefy(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
I need wholesale dealers of jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and singlet.treat as urgent..mail me if you are a bulk sales dealer of the above items..send me a mail lets get talking. jflair777@gmail.com hope to hear from you.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by ruffwise: 11:12am On May 04, 2016
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by ruffwise: 11:47am On May 04, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi.

Compare what we offer with other major shippers providing similar services as ours.
You don't have to ship to know that, simply goon various sites and request a quote or if they have a shipping calculator like our use that and you will know better.

Have a great day!

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:21pm On May 04, 2016
Wetin una dey see with Shoptomydoor wey better coy dey?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by jerlady(f): 10:28pm On May 09, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi.

Have a great day!

bad experience with you guys ....had to abandon the shipment at their office. when the cost of shipping cost more than half the price of the item shipped. charging me $30 for a necklace i purchased at $42... i just dashed them the necklace. let me count my losses

1 Like

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by ruffwise: 10:40am On May 10, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
Wetin una dey see with Shoptomydoor wey better coy dey?

Abeg which other company dey. I'm interested, i want to change from shoptomydoor. kindly fill me in please
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by shoptomydoor: 12:41pm On May 16, 2016
Please provide us with your shipment/order number.
Thank you

jerlady:

bad experience with you guys ....had to abandon the shipment at their office. when the cost of shipping cost more than half the price of the item shipped. charging me $30 for a necklace i purchased at $42... i just dashed them the necklace. let me count my losses
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by sommie1007: 10:09am On May 20, 2016
ruffwise:

Hello Shoptomydoor, so much for 'affordable' price. I purchased a $10 item. Actual weight 0.5lb, chargeable weight 1.08lbs, & you charged me $19.31 to ship it. So far it has accumulated $0.7 storage charge & your infamous inventory charge of $2.99. To be honest I'm not sure there's much sense in paying more than twice the cost of a 1lb item just to ship it.

I'd appreciate if you would please revise/reverse my charges to something really affordable/sensible so I wouldn't have to abandon it in your warehouse.

Thank you.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by sommie1007: 10:12am On May 20, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi.

Have a great day!

Hello Shoptomydoor, so much for 'affordable' price. I purchased a $10 item. Actual weight 0.5lb, chargeable weight 1.08lbs, & you charged me $19.31 to ship it. So far it has accumulated $0.7 storage charge & your infamous inventory charge of $2.99. To be honest I'm not sure there's much sense in paying more than twice the cost of a 1lb item just to ship it.

I'd appreciate if you could please revise/reverse my charges to something more affordable/sensible so I wouldn't have to leave it for you.

Thank you.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Emmach10(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2016
I love shoptomydoor and my experience with their cutomer care is wow due to quick response and nice explanation.
But what scare me away is the 10% custom fee. And huge charges.
How can i pay around $30 for a memory card. And i hope you understand the devaluation of naira so you know how much it is in naira.
Why must we pay 10% for custom. Are my entitled to pay tithe to them for every goods purchased? Or are the feeding me? Imagine i bought a laptop of $250, i will have to pay $25 which is roughly 10000 naira now plus the about $60 shipping cost to Anambra state. So i will have to pay not less than 35000 naira for something bought around 60000-90000 naira? Is it not crazy?
What of shippers like adelove.com or chrisvicmall.com that have custom fee inclusive in the $4-4.5 per lbs, how do they go about it? Or at worst most other shippers that charge 300-400 per kg for shipping, how do they go about it?
Please spare us these charge and avoid the loose precious of customers.
Truely you guys are forcing me to buy from china and use chrisvicmall.com instead of my prefered shoptomydoor or to use adelove.com / adeloveshipping.com for my us.

I have never bought something abroad and do not want to have an ugly experience as i am only but a student.

Please in a bid to serve us better, do you guys have a better way for us to make payments and avoid the black market rate and use a rate closer to the official CBN rate? Like western union. I havnt used it before but from my research, i think western union use official CBN rate. Am i right? Please what of paypal, is their rate same as blackmarket which is $320-360? Or closer to Official CBN rate?
And please i think i saw something like $20 paypal promo mentioned here by someone. How is it? And i also something like free shipping which you gave a link to your site about it. How is that also?

Please help us poor students that needs some textbook/technology material which cant be found here in our country.

Please i would love you to send me a copy of your reply to my mail. Echimaobi5@gmail.com because i might not see your reply as i meet this thread mistakenly.

Thanks.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by shoptomydoor: 2:54pm On May 23, 2016
Hi,

Kindly know that our prices are affordable as we give you value for your money .Customs clearing is calculated at 10 % of the value of the items as we ship out in a consolidated cargo. We give you a 100% guarantee delivery or money back which other companies do not give as we ensure that packages are delivered intact to your doorstep and within the stipulated period.

Also Know that shipping cost is calculated based on the chargeable weight which is either of the higher between the dimensional weight (LXWXH/139) and the actual weight of the package.

However, you can get an estimated shipping cost by using our get a quote tool on the link below:

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote

Be rest assured that we have various flexible payment methods which you can choose from. You can also pay with your bank card to enjoy your Banks official rate. However, we can see that you currently do not have any items in your warehouse.

We have responded to your enquiry on email as stated.

Thank you.

Emmach10:
I love shoptomydoor and my experience with their cutomer care is wow due to quick response and nice explanation.
But what scare me away is the 10% custom fee. And huge charges.
How can i pay around $30 for a memory card. And i hope you understand the devaluation of naira so you know how much it is in naira.
Why must we pay 10% for custom. Are my entitled to pay tithe to them for every goods purchased? Or are the feeding me? Imagine i bought a laptop of $250, i will have to pay $25 which is roughly 10000 naira now plus the about $60 shipping cost to Anambra state. So i will have to pay not less than 35000 naira for something bought around 60000-90000 naira? Is it not crazy?
What of shippers like adelove.com or chrisvicmall.com that have custom fee inclusive in the $4-4.5 per lbs, how do they go about it? Or at worst most other shippers that charge 300-400 per kg for shipping, how do they go about it?
Please spare us these charge and avoid the loose precious of customers.
Truely you guys are forcing me to buy from china and use chrisvicmall.com instead of my prefered shoptomydoor or to use adelove.com / adeloveshipping.com for my us.

I have never bought something abroad and do not want to have an ugly experience as i am only but a student.

Please in a bid to serve us better, do you guys have a better way for us to make payments and avoid the black market rate and use a rate closer to the official CBN rate? Like western union. I havnt used it before but from my research, i think western union use official CBN rate. Am i right? Please what of paypal, is their rate same as blackmarket which is $320-360? Or closer to Official CBN rate?
And please i think i saw something like $20 paypal promo mentioned here by someone. How is it? And i also something like free shipping which you gave a link to your site about it. How is that also?

Please help us poor students that needs some textbook/technology material which cant be found here in our country.

Please i would love you to send me a copy of your reply to my mail. Echimaobi5@gmail.com because i might not see your reply as i meet this thread mistakenly.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Merrybet Punt For Pride III / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.