Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? (159558 Views)

Bus Carrying Goods Got Burnt Up On 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (Photos) / Shipping Goods To Nigeria From Canada / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by jerlady(f): 6:03pm On May 23, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Please provide us with your shipment/order number.
Thank you

Well, is there really anything you can do about it? shipment number 99365
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by adewaled(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
Shipping and Freight Forwarding company must not focus on shipping goods only. They should focus on enlightening the exporters on the best way to ship goods. The company should be able to assist the exporters in acquiring necessary documents and licenses to aid smooth shipping process.

At Distinctcushy Freight, we focus on customer success because if our customer succeed, it will speak for our brand.

If you need first class freight customer care services for your exporting and importing plans, we are ready to assist you maximize cost and delivery as scheduled.

Contact us for your shipment from USA today

Distinctcushy Freight

1, Egbeyemi Street, Idi-Iroko Bus-Stop, Ijede Road, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria

Phone: +2347053630607

Email: business@freightdrive.info

Do you want to learn more about shipping, Freight forwarding, import and export and business development skills? You can read more on this blog: www.freightdrive.info/blog
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by yeddy99: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
sirvic01:
why is no one talking about shoptomydoor
why would they?
i am a customer who just got over billed over $5 in a dubious way.
praying i still get my stuff after which i would consider my alternatives.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by yeddy99: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi.

Our prices are affordable.
Compare what we offer with other major shippers providing similar services as ours.
You don't have to ship to know that, simply goon various sites and request a quote or if they have a shipping calculator like our use that and you will know better.

Have a great day!

i speak as a customer.you give with one hand and take away with the other hand.you claim you are cheap but end up padding your customers'bills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
For your shipping from USA to Lagos Nigeria and onward shipping to your address contact me for cheaper and reliable freight fee. No hidden charges
WhatsApp: 07031021457
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by crowne: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Do you have a store on konga, jumia or other eccomerce sites. ?

Please take this short survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xmOI5AUG2HJWSZLyJFROz3P38JYFLSq8ZVyRRkD-af0/viewform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Humblesam(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Please do we have trusted shipping agent that can ship from England?
Please anyone should help.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by sirvic01(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
ahf:
maybe because their prices are not cheap?

I wish someone had a table that showed all the shippers and their rates including terms and conditions
which is cheaper
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:58am On Jun 20, 2016
mazon gift card available at #255
If we are handling your purchase and shipping its #240/$ for the gift card
Shipping is every Friday at #320/$ and we deliver after a week
Ebay payment is at #325/$
Laptop $45 with carton and $40 without carton but kept safely in foam package
Phone $10(with carton) and 9$ without carton
Tablets $18(with carton) and 16$ without carton
Consolidated package at $4.2/lbs but its 30lbs minimum
We also run 1688 and direct chinese payment at #52/¥
Aliexpress at #325/$ with fast shipping service
Contact me on my signature if you have questions
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by ikaboy: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2016
if profit maximization is not ur concern then try shoptomydoor and spend ur whole profit cos of percieved customer service on them.[b][/b]

shoptomydoor:
Hi,

Kindly know that our prices are affordable as we give you value for your money .Customs clearing is calculated at 10 % of the value of the items as we ship out in a consolidated cargo. We give you a 100% guarantee delivery or money back which other companies do not give as we ensure that packages are delivered intact to your doorstep and within the stipulated period.

Also Know that shipping cost is calculated based on the chargeable weight which is either of the higher between the dimensional weight (LXWXH/139) and the actual weight of the package.

However, you can get an estimated shipping cost by using our get a quote tool on the link below:

http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote

Be rest assured that we have various flexible payment methods which you can choose from. You can also pay with your bank card to enjoy your Banks official rate. However, we can see that you currently do not have any items in your warehouse.

We have responded to your enquiry on email as stated.

Thank you.

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Holzic: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2017
pls is there any shipping company that can help to buy goods from eBay and ship to Nigeria. ?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by wweekes(m): 1:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Holzic:
pls is there any shipping company that can help to buy goods from eBay and ship to Nigeria. ?

Contact wweekes@wwshipcargo.us
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by cifo1145(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2017
wweekes:
Hi, im a DHL Authorized shipping center that provides 30-40 percent off of all DHL shipments, We also do ocean cargo to Nigeria @ $350 per CBM. We are located in Orange, NJ, and accept Credit Cards for all DHL Shipments. We are a licensed and bonded company and licensed with the FMC as a NVOCC. for more information please contact us @ 973-674-8932. or via email at wweekes@gmail.com

Good AM....how much will it cost for you to do a pickup of 3k corn starch sample from Greece to Nigeria ? contact me via cifo1145@gmail.com
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by chingshand: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Wweeks do you do ship and clear too? Because sometimes customs ask for extra money when it lands Nigeria. I need the best company
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by wweekes(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Yes, email me wweekes@wwshipcargo.us
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Sylvaxxl1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
PLease does anyone ship from Nigeria to USA?
If you do, what's your rate?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by 812clothings(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
So far,which company is tested and trusted for air freight
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by wweekes(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ww messenger & shipping company
150 main st. #9
Orange nj 07050
973-674-8932
Wweekes@wwshipcargo.us - email
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by kzenterprise(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
promise72:
y dont u try oceanfreight from the US to Nigeria. Especially if you are coming from the East Coast. it mighr take about 14-20days to be in Lagos but it will be cheaper. Dont let shiiping cost wipe out ur profit.

Do you know any shipping line from Belgium to Nigeria ?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Prince2bad(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2019
I need to buy some goods from Amazon and alibaba, i need a low cost shipping service ASAP.
Contact me on +2349033688584(WhatsApp & Wechat)
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Tayogeorge(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2019
You should try Valuehandlers International Limited

We are into Supply Chain Management specialized in the movement of goods/cargo/items of any weight (as low as 1kg) from one place to another, from one country to another.
Our services includes Shipping of Goods to Nigeria from over 80 Countries.
Procurement of Goods
Logistics
Shipping and Clearing of Goods either by Sea or Air.
Weekly consolidation services from CHINA, USA, UK
Direct Shipping and clearing Sea and Air.
Groupage (LESS CONTAINER LOAD) as well as FCL (FULL CONTAINER LOAD).
please feel free to make any enquirers as we will be glad to attend to them all.
Thanks

Contact Bola on 08032241768, or send us an email: customercare@valuehandlers.com
We're the Winner of "Logistics Excellence Prize 2018" in Africa
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by kzenterprise(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Tayogeorge:
You should try Valuehandlers International Limited

We are into Supply Chain Management specialized in the movement of goods/cargo/items of any weight (as low as 1kg) from one place to another, from one country to another.
Our services includes Shipping of Goods to Nigeria from over 80 Countries.
Procurement of Goods
Logistics
Shipping and Clearing of Goods either by Sea or Air.
Weekly consolidation services from CHINA, USA, UK
Direct Shipping and clearing Sea and Air.
Groupage (LESS CONTAINER LOAD) as well as FCL (FULL CONTAINER LOAD).
please feel free to make any enquirers as we will be glad to attend to them all.
Thanks

Contact Bola on 08032241768, or send us an email: customercare@valuehandlers.com
We're the Winner of "Logistics Excellence Prize 2018" in Africa

do you ship from Belgium to Nigeria
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Tayogeorge(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2019
kzenterprise:

do you ship from Belgium to Nigeria

Yes we do
Let us know how we can be of service to you. Thanks
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by lizzyorji: 2:12am On May 16, 2019
Hello, i just paid for shipping my laptop to Nigeria via shoptomydoor and the charged me 71usd and they refused to combine and save my laptop with other items. But I tried shipping the same laptop via amazon directly to Nigeria and i was charged only 63usd and i was told it will take 12 days. I should have used amazon shipping. This is my experience and i don't think amazon shipping is high because they are constantly improving ways to offer cheaper services and the will someday out do all this so called shipping agents and someone told me i can use post office to ship and it is way cheaper but delivery time is longer.

2 Likes

Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by subscriptions: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Heroshe offers fast, safe and affordable shipping from the US to Nigeria for just $5 per pound. They also serve their customers with recommended online shopping sites, resources and information on how best to shop for less with coupons and deals. When the shipped items arrive in Nigeria, they do not charge extra fees for home delivery, and they deliver to every state in Nigeria, right to your doorstep! Heroshe also helps with the conversion of your shopping funds with the Amazon Gift Card Exchange. WIth Heroshe, everyone can enjoy a seamless online shopping and shipping experience.

Visit the Heroshe blog to learn more about how they help to solve shipping problems for people shipping from the US to Nigeria.

Here’s their mailing address: 1430 Katy Flewellen Rd, Unit 5034 Katy, TX 77494. You can also contact them on +1 832 772 6208.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by dmkara: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2019
Tayogeorge:
US Cargo Consolidation service to Nigeria, offered by VHI Cargo of www.valuehandlers.com is still considered to be the most popular, cheapest and affordable way to ship small parcels / household goods /personal effects to Nigeria from U.S.A..Its a Shipping service that helps reduce entire shipping cost by more than 40%, No doubt. They will help you receive your orders from US online stores, repack them where necessary and forward them to Nigeria for either pick-up in their Ikeja pick-up center, or deliver to your door step (depending on what you want). I am sure you will enjoy better customs service. They also offer free U.S shipping address (since you need to have U.S shipping address to be able to shop in most U.S online stores), and they will assign you a shipping support assistant that will guide you through shipping processes..I recommend [url]valuehandlers.com[/url]

Well, you are wrong my friend. These guys charge a flat $70 for a laptop regardless of the weight. For other goods, they charge $3.5/pound. I think the best option right now is ImpexWorldwide. They can ship a laptop for less than $30, and can even ship before you pay. You can pick up at their Lagos office or they will send it to you through the motor parks. Your items are normally in Nigeria within 7 days, no more. They also do not charge for customs clearance. The main problem with this company is when it comes to consolidation. They will charge you an additional $7 for every package to be included in a consolidation even if that package is worth less than a dollar.
I have used then for like two years now I overall, I will give them a score of 8/10.
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by warrenweste(m): 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
dmkara:

Well, you are wrong my friend. These guys charge a flat $70 for a laptop regardless of the weight. For other goods, they charge $3.5/pound. I think the best option right now is ImpexWorldwide. They can ship a laptop for less than $30, and can even ship before you pay. You can pick up at their Lagos office or they will send it to you through the motor parks. Your items are normally in Nigeria within 7 days, no more. They also do not charge for customs clearance. The main problem with this company is when it comes to consolidation. They will charge you an additional $7 for every package to be included in a consolidation even if that package is worth less than a dollar.
I have used then for like two years now I overall, I will give them a score of 8/10.

They rarely respond to email pls share their contact Info here

Thanks
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by Silvani(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
Any good shipping company I can use to ship motherboard from eBay USA?
Re: Shipping Goods From Usa To Nigeria - Which Is The Cheapest? by horlogistics: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
hink International Delivery , Think HOR Logistics.

At HOR Logistics, we provide fast, secured and reliable international airfreight service at very affordable rates.

See rates below
For US��to Lagos .
*We charge $4 per lb (minimum package of 2lb) + NGN5,000 handling fee.
We ship out of the US every Friday.
Packages arrive at our Lagos office for pickup or delivery within
4-7 working days. . .
. .
*For UK�� to Lagos .
We charge £4 per kg (minimum package of 2kg) + NGN5,000 handling fee.
We ship out of the UK every Friday.
Packages arrive at our Lagos office for pickup or delivery within 3-7 working days.

For Lagos �� to UK��
We charge NGN3,000 per kg (minimum package of 3kg)
NO CUSTOMS FEE. NO HANDLING FEE.
We ship out of Lagos every Friday.
Packages arrive at our UK office for pickup within 5-10 working days.

NOTE: The timelines are for the items arriving at our offices. Additional days would be required for home delivery.

For more information,

Call: 0802 181 0037 or send us a DM

Or

Log on to our website

www.horlogistics.com.ng

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? / Merrybet Punt For Pride III / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.