Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art (10571 Views)

Pencil Drawings By Charles Osaro / My Pencil And I: My Journey As A Self:taught Artist. / My Pencil Drawing Archive (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by Adeyeancah(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamProdigy:
Great works...I wasn't so impressed as first, but I noticed you got better.with your shading and blend...

Good that ure growing...more grace!!

And get more pencils cheesy
I noticed that too bro, I was like wat is this? But after scrollin' down, I hailed him.....I stopped drawing when I got into the university in 2002
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
LoveSpirit:
Having seen all these, I think I have work to do.
Weldone bruv!!
thanks bro
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
Adeyeancah:
I noticed that too bro, I was like wat is this? But after scrollin' down, I hailed him.....I stopped drawing when I got into the university in 2002
i actually tag those as my first time drawing ...thanks for scrolling down
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by Adeyeancah(m): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
kifeyous:
i actually tag those as my first time drawing ...thanks for scrolling down
No wonder, nice improvement

1 Like

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
My new pencil drawing... More like an abstract

TITLE: Nigeria;The Tale of a Dead Glory
We were known to be Giants
But now being trodden upon like Ants
Its the fruit from our plants
Each other's wishes we can not grant
among us no confidant
Instead of cooperation, we criticize, we rant
That's why we suffer
Criticism has nothing good to offer
Freedom of speech!! Yea, liberty
And we still remain in poverty..
Why cant we make use our tongue properly
To save our life and property.
We ' re awake nd down on our knees with tears
We look unto u to intervene in our affairs
Our country, we need you to repair
We knw you' re faithful and for us you care
Help us to bear all our burdens and fears
When things seem scary like nightmare
help us to put on courage like nightwear
The good of our land we want to share
Hear us nd answer our prayers
Provide for us our daily bread
We your children have to be fed
So that yr glorious work can be spread
Take us back to being the head
And show us the part to tread
Put an end to bloodshed
Be our guide
Stay by our side
As we take our problems in our stride
Forever in you we want to abide
And in you also to confide
We believe you wil always provide......
Write up by PATIENCE VINCENT.... Art by
ME....

1 Like

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by Adrenaline123(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
IamProdigy:
Great works...I wasn't so impressed as first, but I noticed you got better.with your shading and blend...

Good that ure growing...more grace!!

And get more pencils cheesy
Exactly!!!
Improvement comes as one keeps on doing what one loves despite the flaws...

Nice drawing bro

1 Like

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by bunmiano: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2017
kifeyous:
My name is kalejaiye ifeoluwa .I am a creative mind and a undergraduate student of A. C. E ondo studying chemistry.
I started drawing early 2016
Here i will posting some of my previous and subsequent drawings.
For enquiries clients can reach me on my Contact
whatsapp) 07083968902
Instagram :@kifeyous_art
Facebook :kifeyous art
Enjoy!

Here are my drawings of last year Jan to August last year

Please contact me oh..its important 08154870516
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
More
À New drawing

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2017
More... Gat so much love for this drawing

4 Likes

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by wissenschaften(m): 2:01am On Jun 30, 2017
Your works serve to emphasize the saying that practice makes perfect. Bravo maestro....I hope I get to your level. You can check my art upload and give me advice.

1 Like

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Final piece Surprise your love ones Contact me on whatsapp 07083968902

4 Likes

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good evening everyone...
After been away for a while.. Am back with the drawing of this beautiful kid... You too can surprise your baby or youngy with this
Medium:graphite pencil on card
Dimensions:9 by 12 inches
Instagram:kifeyous_art
Fb page:kifeyous art
Contact me on whatsapp 07083968902 for enquiries and bookings

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
New drawing

1 Like

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Completed..... Contact me on whatsapp 07083968902 for bookings

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Framed...

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by omoh17(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Loove dz are u in lag and aw much would it take for a portrait
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2017
omoh17:
Loove dz are u in lag and aw much would it take for a portrait
am not in lag but i deliver anywhere ....the price depends on the size you want
send me a text on 07083968902 lets discuss
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Start of a new piece...... stay tuned

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
progress shot.....

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by youngcity: 1:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Having gone through your works, I am so convinced I need to start draw. Any guideline you can offer on how to be a good drawer. I will appreciate that
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by youngcity: 1:10am On Oct 19, 2017
This is Classic brother
kifeyous:
progress shot.....
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2017
youngcity:
Having gone through your works, I am so convinced I need to start draw. Any guideline you can offer on how to be a good drawer. I will appreciate that
the guideline I will give you is constant practice and patience ...you can also checkout out drawing tutorials on YouTube ..it will help a lot
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 11:35am On Oct 19, 2017
progress shot....

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
framed
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
framed..
for commissions reach me on whatsapp- +2347083968902

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2017
completed drawing....

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother, son, friend, boss, employee I am! and the father I will be someday! I celebrate Me today!
I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great man I am today and will continue to be.
Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!...
happy birth to the artsassinator.... # artssassin
# greatness # nomoreateen # steppingup

5 Likes

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2017
close shot of a recently completed piece

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by kifeyous(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2017
completed..
for commissions reach me on WhatsApp 07083968902

Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by Abee79(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Awesome!
Re: My Pencil Drawing Portfolio - Kifeyous Art by seyema(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
You are too good bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Killer Tips For Logo Design / Etisalat Lagosphoto Photography Competition For Students And Professionals / Creative Drawings Of Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.