Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place (8018 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by uknownforce: 11:05am On May 18, 2017
ladies in the house be sincere, They say money is not everything in life, love and happiness matters alot in a relationship, now the question is, can you date a guy living in this type of place?

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:06am On May 18, 2017
grin am here to read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by ndujekwu(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2017
Lol..... love takes it all.... pls ask "love"
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:07am On May 18, 2017
Walks in..... grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:09am On May 18, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy sad
Blood of APC

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:09am On May 18, 2017
grin me self can't allow myself to live in dat place talkless of my babe visiting me der...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by youngest85(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2017
There could be a mansion inside

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by delishpot: 11:19am On May 18, 2017
If you were that man, would dating be the first thing on your mind? Well, if she lives in the same area, why not?she already understand how the life be grin grin
Any sane man would hussle instead of weighing himself down with dating. Unless he wants to date because he expects the woman to help him out of that place. If not....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by brandydaniells(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2017
hell no if i was a woman .........were was he when his mates were struggling to have a decent home

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:25am On May 18, 2017
Lol...me sef no fit date the man if I be woman!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by cosby02(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2017
Here to read lies

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Mimzyy(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2017
NO!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:30am On May 18, 2017
I think I would but I would never spend a night. It looks like an accident about to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if it fell on top of people one unfortunate night.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:31am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:
I think I would but I would never spend a night. It looks like an accident about to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if it fell on top of people one unfortunate night.

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2017
Dude's probably a Corp member serving in one of those remote villages.

@thread, stupid question undecided

©YBR

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:35am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=KissChrixx post=56637918][/quote]

What?
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:36am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:
All those South African shacks are worse off

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

All those South African shacks are worse off

Cool.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:39am On May 18, 2017
What for?. Are you going forward or backward in life?. No be only love.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:40am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Cool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:40am On May 18, 2017
If I met a guy somewhere, and I liked him. A lot. And he smelt okay and didn't have cockroaches crawling out from under his collar. The fact that he lived here wouldn't be a deal breaker. But for my own health and safety, I would never visit this place. Seeing it alone makes me sick and angry with the government. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:43am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=SmartChoices post=56638250][/quote]

Just look at how clean those shacks look compared to the mud house you were comparing them to. I'd rather live in one of those than a molehill disguised as a house. #2 is actually very nice & creative smiley

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:44am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Just look at how clean those shacks look compared to the mud house you were comparing them to. I'd rather live in one of those that a molehill disguised as a house. #2 is actually very nice & creative smiley
Your choice. Not bad for a cave woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:47am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

Exactly!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by AHCB: 11:47am On May 18, 2017
Mimzyy:
NO!!
Why na? At least the dude looks well kept. Check out his canvas. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by MrSINZ: 11:53am On May 18, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
If I met a guy somewhere, and I liked him. A lot. And he smelt okay and didn't have cockroaches crawling out from under his collar. The fact that he lived here wouldn't be a deal breaker. But for my own health and safety, I would never visit this place. Seeing it alone makes me sick and angry with the government. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by TrapHedges(m): 11:53am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:
just quit been a racist fam
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Just look at how clean those shacks look compared to the mud house you were comparing them to. I'd rather live in one of those that a molehill disguised as a house. #2 is actually very nice & creative smiley

Lol sana you have a stalker grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Nobody: 11:57am On May 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol sana you have a stalker grin grin

Chin, I swear! He should just come out andiplite lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Mimzyy(f): 12:01pm On May 18, 2017
I cannot cook in that environment, one will just die of Cholera. It aint even 'bout the dude.

AHCB:
Why na? At least the dude looks well kept. Check out his canvas. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by Lionessza(f): 12:03pm On May 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Chin, I swear! He should just come out andiplite lol

Something about it reminds me of primary when that ugly boy has a crush on you and follows you around trying to bully you into to liking him without success undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place by uknownforce: 12:03pm On May 18, 2017
nairaland babes be forming 'hell no, I can't,' if the guy finally blow now, they will start trugding en mass. Lol.

Lalasticlala whats ur say on this? This babes don dey form for here oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking: Check Out Photos Of A Lady Allowing Her Dog To Lick Her P$ssy / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? / What Do You Guys Think Of Girls Who Wear Anklets (ankle Bracelet) Cool Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.