Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,486 members, 7,781,458 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 PM

Your CV And Cover Letter Is Crap: Reason Why You Don’t Get Invites And SOLUTION! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your CV And Cover Letter Is Crap: Reason Why You Don’t Get Invites And SOLUTION! (428 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your CV And Cover Letter Is Crap: Reason Why You Don’t Get Invites And SOLUTION! by Prec1ous(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2017
This is totally straight to the point reason why the employer does not give a dog shit about your CV and cover letter, the truth is that it is all crap.

Nigeria is a special case, and even if all other factors remain constant, no one will still give you a job.

What if I tell you how you can get the jinx off your cover letter and resume …

What if i give you a book CALLED

CV | RESUME and COVER LETTER MANUAL by PRECIOUS IRIAEVHO

All for FREE!!! YEAH ZERO NAIRA!

AND HERE ARE YOUR BENEFITS ...

TOP FEATURE AND WHAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT …

• Over 50 tips to get creative with your SEDUCTIVE CV | RESUME
• Checklist to put you in the right direction in compiling your CV.
• Best arrangement for a STANDARD CV | RESUME that can be tendered anywhere in the world.
• How to write a MAGICAL cover letter that get you the interviewers’ attention.
• Think like the Organization and write for the organization.
• And even more ...

WHY AM I DOING THIS?
I simply want us all to get better and i am tired of complaints!

HOW TO DOWN LOAD
CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

DOWNLOAD CV | RESUME AND COVER LETTER MANUAL NOW

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD, That is the only thing needed form you, that was how i got mine too.
the plus is, YOU CAN ALSO ASK QUESTIONS TOO!

IF YOU DOUBT, SKIP AND YOU HAVE A LOT TO LOSE!

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE DOWNLAODS, COMMENT THE ISSUE BELOW!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Marketing/brand Executive / Vacancy For Truck Drivers In Lagos. / Urgent Recruitment For Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.