Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Really Pity Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Really Pity Christians (6414 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Not Paying Your Tithe As A Christian? I Really Pity You. / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 11:59am On May 18, 2017
I really pity Christians and Muslims for wanting God to exist by all means. This is not really their fault. who wouldnt want God to exist and come to his aid in a world filled with both love and pain, sadness and happiness, tears and joy, laughter and cry. who wouldnt want a divine help from above. The thought of being alone in the universe can be depressing to a weak mind and trust me, many people are weak.

So they force God to exist. They make up ridiculous stories to fill in their awe. They create a superhero in their mind and call it God. And for this super hero to make sense, they create a villain for him. But sadly they are both this God and devil. Their head becomes a battle ground for both God and devil, and they struggle every day to stop a war that they created by themselves.

I pity them because they belief in something that they have never seen, spoken with or felt. Just an idea in their head that have taken over their sense of being. Now they see danger were their is none, they see demons and evil spirits and enemies everywhere. Is sad to see a normal smart human, call himself helpless, and sinful just because he makes mistakes in life. He condemns himself and talk to himself asking himself for forgiveness.

They become adults acting like kids in the name of a being they only see in their head. if you tell them otherwise, they say you are angry with their God. How I wish God exist, I would really be angry at him for creating such a world of uncertainties. Where you lose a loved one and never see him/her again. Where you have to work hard to earn a living always struggling and thinking hard to keep your head above the water.

I pity Christians and muslims because they cant stand thinking we are all alone, they are slaves to their wishes and desires. I pity them because they cant face reality. Its sad watching good people put all their hope in hopelessness. You look up and see nothing, yet you hold unto nothingness, wishing so strongly and badly they their is someone out there watching and willing to help them. Having comfort in falsehood and struggling each day to make sense of nothing... it just plain sad.

no wonder, they get angry when questioned. They call you names, accuse u wrongly and indirectly beg you to stop the questions. They beg with mix feelings of violence and soft plea. They want you to just stop because their world will fall apart if they find out that they are actually all alone and have no but just themselves.

I pity them because they dont have the strength to embrace reality.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Really Pity Christians by whitebeard(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2017
Op if u love someone or u are having a crush on someone that means something is wrong with u upstairs...!!

3 Likes

Re: I Really Pity Christians by mexxmoney: 12:10pm On May 18, 2017

6 Likes

Re: I Really Pity Christians by cadanre(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2017
Just saying Muslims and Christians wants God to exist alone shows you don't even understand Religion.

7 Likes

Re: I Really Pity Christians by hahn(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:
Op if u love someone or u are having a crush on someone that means something is wrong with u upstairs...!!
undecided

I pity Christians because they are living their lives like puppets on a string

7 Likes

Re: I Really Pity Christians by whitebeard(m): 12:23pm On May 18, 2017
hahn:

undecided

I pity Christians because they are living their lives like puppets on a string
oya answer me do u love someone
Re: I Really Pity Christians by nNEOo(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2017
....long ago I have asked questions,
I have seek council,

I have hoped to wake up

and fine ANSWERS

I became born anew ,aged 16...... I could think for myself,

life held more meaning the less I worry about it.

my confusion started on 12/05/010
on this day a spark ignited the urge to start reading meaning to things,

with it came chaotic confusion in my ability to reason out the fear of asking questions,

I became free from fear yet a slave to courage.

you can never be free in this world we are noting but

SLAVES

op be free to think for yourself, asked any question that bugs your mind.

RELIGION IS WHAT DIVIDES US

TRUTH DEFINE US

LOGIC UNITE US

13 Likes

Re: I Really Pity Christians by hahn(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:
oya answer me do u love someone

Yes I do. I love everyone actually. Including you smiley

1 Like

Re: I Really Pity Christians by whitebeard(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2017
hahn:

Yes I do. I love everyone actually. Including you smiley
bítch that's gay grin boondocks - Riley have u watched it before
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:

Why? I am in forking love with someone already
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 12:46pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

So? Why is this statement important to u?
Re: I Really Pity Christians by whitebeard(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

Why? I am in forking love with someone already
can u feel, see, taste, that love..no u can only sense it that love is what bonds u to your partner it takes faith (u can't see it, feel it, see it) to bond with GOD it pretty simple...!!
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 12:51pm On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:
can u feel, see, taste, that love..no u can only sense it that love is what bonds u to your partner it takes faith (u can't see it, feel it, see it) to bond with GOD it pretty simple...!!

I am not seeing, feeling or tasting the love...

I am feeling seeing and tasting the lady(my sweetheart)

But u are feeling, seeing and tasting nothing, yet you hold unto nothing like it life depends on it. U want so much for nothing to be real... Why do u hold unto emptynss, isn't that sad?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Pity Christians by dalaman: 1:10pm On May 18, 2017
The people I pity the most are muslim women. I wonder and can't get why they happily follow a system that enslaves and doesn't promote them as women and offers anything good for them here on earth and in the so called life after. I truly pity muslim wome sincerely speaking. They happily follow this religion that promotes the male gender above them and degrades them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Really Pity Christians by Deejay1000(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
how about you stick to what you believe let us stick to what we believe, religion is not by Force. God truly exists that's one thing am sure of. . . .
Re: I Really Pity Christians by Deejay1000(m): 1:19pm On May 18, 2017
dalaman:
The people I pity the most are muslim women. I wonder and can't get why they happily follow a system that enslaves and doesn't promote them as women and offers anything good for them here on earth and in the so called life after. I truly pity muslim wome sincerely speaking. They happily follow this religion that promotes the male gender above them and degrades them.
you don't have to pity them live your life let them live there's. there is no compulsion in religion if they don't like it they can change, so stop pitying for other people and live your own life
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 1:29pm On May 18, 2017
Deejay1000:
how about you stick to what you believe let us stick to what we believe, religion is not by Force. God truly exists that's one thing am sure of. . . .

This is exactly what I was talking about... When ur belief is question u rudely beg that one should stop and park on his lane.
Nobody has forced anyone here, I understand why u sound angry though...
If you want athesits to keep quiet, u have to first of all practice the art of keeping quiet. U guys believe it's ur duty to preach to the world, knock on people's door, disturb passengers in the bus, stop passers-by on the road, build churches everywhere, put out ur speakers and disturb people in their homes. now u are asking me to stick to my belief... U are simply begging because u lack the ability to embrace the reality that is facing u.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Pity Christians by ilynem(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:
I really pity Christians and Muslims for wanting God to exist by all means. This is not really their fault. who wouldnt want God to exist and come to his aid in a world filled with both love and pain, sadness and happiness, tears and joy, laughter and cry. who wouldnt want a divine help from above. The thought of being alone in the universe can be depressing to a weak mind and trust me, many people are weak.

So they force God to exist. They make up ridiculous stories to fill in their awe. They create a superhero in their mind and call it God. And for this super hero to make sense, they create a villain for him. But sadly they are both this God and devil. Their head becomes a battle ground for both God and devil, and they struggle every day to stop a war that they created by themselves.

I pity them because they belief in something that they have never seen, spoken with or felt. Just an idea in their head that have taken over their sense of being. Now they see danger were their is none, they see demons and evil spirits and enemies everywhere. Is sad to see a normal smart human, call himself helpless, and sinful just because he makes mistakes in life. He condemns himself and talk to himself asking himself for forgiveness.

They become adults acting like kids in the name of a being they only see in their head. if you tell them otherwise, they say you are angry with their God. How I wish God exist, I would really be angry at him for creating such a world of uncertainties. Where you lose a loved one and never see him/her again. Where you have to work hard to earn a living always struggling and thinking hard to keep your head above the water.

I pity Christians and muslims because they cant stand thinking we are all alone, they are slaves to their wishes and desires. I pity them because they cant face reality. Its sad watching good people put all their hope in hopelessness. You look up and see nothing, yet you hold unto nothingness, wishing so strongly and badly they their is someone out there watching and willing to help them. Having comfort in falsehood and struggling each day to make sense of nothing... it just plain sad.

no wonder, they get angry when questioned. They call you names, accuse u wrongly and indirectly beg you to stop the questions. They beg with mix feelings of violence and soft plea. They want you to just stop because their world will fall apart if they find out that they are actually all alone and have no but just themselves.

I pity them because they dont have the strength to embrace reality.
Wow!
Nice article! It won't be out of place on a secondary school notice board.
Re: I Really Pity Christians by hahn(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:
bítch that's gay grin boondocks - Riley have u watched it before

Whitebeard, you are making less sense with every comment you make smiley
Re: I Really Pity Christians by dalaman: 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
Deejay1000:

you don't have to pity them live your life let them live there's. there is no compulsion in religion if they don't like it they can change, so stop pitying for other people and live your own life

Its normal to feel for people that are oppressed and can not help themselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 2:02pm On May 18, 2017
dalaman:

Its normal to feel for people that are oppressed and can not help themselves.

Don't mind them. They feel it's up to them to preach to the world and stop many from going to hell.

But when people want to stop them from believing in falsehood they quickly feel u should leave them alone

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Really Pity Christians by mexxmoney: 2:22pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

So? Why is this statement important to u?

Because it's the truth
Re: I Really Pity Christians by CoolUsername: 2:58pm On May 18, 2017
whitebeard:

We know that the hormone oxytocin is released when we bond with family, friends and romantic partners. That chemical is a major contributing factor to the emotion known as love.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Really Pity Christians by Amberon: 3:11pm On May 18, 2017
On the contrary, we pity you for wanting God to be inexistent.
Re: I Really Pity Christians by hahn(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
Amberon:

Which god are you referring to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 3:31pm On May 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

Because it's the truth

Just because it's the truth?

The colour of my shoe is brown. This is the truth... By why must it be important to me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 3:33pm On May 18, 2017
Amberon:

He already is... If not I will know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Pity Christians by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
frank317

You don't have to pity anybody.

Life is all about choices....
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
onyenze123:
frank317

You don't have to pity anybody.

Life is all about choices....

Yes life is all about choice... But some choices sha
Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 5:03pm On May 18, 2017
Proof to me that God doesn't exist..
Re: I Really Pity Christians by frank317: 6:59pm On May 18, 2017
lfleak:
Proof to me that God doesn't exist..
He has never been seen, heard or felt by anyone

1 Like

Re: I Really Pity Christians by lfleak: 7:14pm On May 18, 2017
frank317:

He has never been seen, heard or felt by anyone
Good!
Yea1 he can't be seen and heard by an ex-sperm for sure!
but have you ever wondered how perfectly you were made from, today from a pin-drop of semen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biblical Mary True Age When She Married Joseph / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire / Where Were You At 31st December Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.