Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

all d best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / all d best (2408 Views)

Na Me Go Fukk All D Naija Gals Finish / Lady Abandons Her Friend Been Sick All D Time & When he Died, See what she wrote / all d best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

all d best by Burna88(f): 1:51pm On May 18, 2017
all the best

1 Like

Re: all d best by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 18, 2017
plenty times
Re: all d best by Burna88(f): 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
Berlynn:
plenty times
And you got out of it
Re: all d best by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 18, 2017
a nearby bar or call a friend of urs to pay you visit so u will just be gisting unnecessary things
Re: all d best by Headlesschicken(m): 2:12pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin You again...
Re: all d best by Burna88(f): 2:26pm On May 18, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin grin You again...
Yes o
Re: all d best by Oyindidi(f): 2:46pm On May 18, 2017
Burna88:
Hi romancelanders,have you ever been in a Sad and complicated situation Where you felt every thing was gonna end or life treated you unfairly,how did you get out of it? you May help a sister by sharing ur experience. Thanks in advance!
Many times, I can't remember any to share now. Let me encourage you, last month was one of the toughest months ever. I have this special bond with my siblings but all of them avoided cos I couldn't go to my aunt's burial. The guilt of not going was killing me but what my siblings did was worst. I cried my eyes out but after some days I let it slide. I realized its not worth it. I don't have friends offline but I have friends here on Nl that are really nice. They encouraged me and bounced back again.

Don't bother yourself sweetheart, smile and keep moving.

1 Like

Re: all d best by Burna88(f): 2:53pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Many times, I can't remember any to share now. Let me encourage you, last month was one of the toughest months ever. I have this special bond with my siblings but all of them avoided cos I couldn't go to my aunt's burial. The guilt of not going was killing me but what my siblings did was worst. I cried my eyes out but after some days I let it slide. I realized its not worth it. I don't have friends offline but I have friends here on Nl that are really nice. They encouraged me and bounced back again.

Thank you dear
Re: all d best by Joshrob(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2017
I have had several situation like that when i was still schooling and some now that am through ,what i alway do is to hangout with friends when am still schooling(had some funny friends then,that can make anyone laugh),but now that am through schooling i just go out,make sure am never alone..sometimes go and watch football matches at the bar,and make sure am sitting with someone i can talk to bcus i dont drink much..
i just make sure anything am doing will never make me remember my problem.
Re: all d best by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
Send me a PM would counsel you for free.
Re: all d best by SmellingAnus(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2017
Yes... Let me tell you what I went through in 2015 which is the worst year of my life...

1. Burried three members of my family after their death..

2. Had an accident while driving (due to one other woman that was avoiding a probably more fatal accident)

3. My house got burnt...

4 . I was looking forward to the end of the worst year only to realize that uniport had stopped my post graduate programme because they said I have overstayed which was no fault of mine because I didn't even have carryover to slow me down... Many persons from almost all faculties/departments were affected by this ... In other words, all the cash invested in my post Graduate programme also gone....

But guess what.. I refused to give up... I held on to God..
I was in a crusade in 2016 in Port Harcourt liberation stadium where Apostle Johnson Suleman was Ministering, and right there I received a text that we have been called back to complete our Masters programme... I finished last year and did my convocation this year...

Hope this encourages someone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: all d best by Burna88(f): 4:41pm On May 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Yes... Let me tell you what I went through in 2015 which is the worst year of my life...

2. Had an accident while driving (due to one other woman that was avoiding a probably more fatal accident)

3. My house got burnt...

4 . I was looking forward to the end of the worst year only to realize that uniport had stopped my post graduate programme because they said I have overstayed which was no fault of mine because I didn't even have carryover to slow me down... Many persons from almost all faculties/departments were affected by this ... In other words, all the cash invested in my post Graduate programme also gone....

I was in a crusade in 2016 in Port Harcourt liberation stadium where Apostle Johnson Suleman was Ministering, and right there I received a text that we have been called back to complete our Masters programme... I finished last year and did my convocation this year...

Wow,Thats serious
Re: all d best by SmellingAnus(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2017
Burna88:
Wow,Thats serious
yea dear... So what are you going through now? We can go private if you don't want to say it here...
Re: all d best by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:

That's the spirit.
Re: all d best by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2017
SmellingAnus:

3. My house got burnt...

WOW dear thank God for you oooh.
Re: all d best by SmellingAnus(m): 5:17pm On May 18, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

WOW dear thank God for you oooh.
you can say that again dear... cool
Re: all d best by Roseey0(f): 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
There will always be a mix in life
Stay positive always
Re: all d best by Damilola72(f): 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
We all face many adversity in life that are threatening and we tends to give up hope...last yea I finished service,got dumped by by boyfriend,los my 2months old fone in February, struggled nd bought anoda cos I was job seeking so I need a browsing fone,I was robbed in a bus barely two weeks after getting d fone,my mum starred giving me faces of you are old enof to fend for ursef,I sold my precious dog to get money..four out of 6 of my best friends got married I cldnt even buy d cheapest Ankara....my dear..but one tin dat kips me going is hope and faith...I imagine my future,I write down my pains nd experiences...cos I bliv one day..I will open d pages of d book nd say...did I really wrote all Dis...jus kip pushing on...u can never have testimony unless u have a real trial or test...nd pray for long life...so u won't be cut short wen d glory cums

3 Likes

Re: all d best by mzhorlah(f): 5:25pm On May 18, 2017
Burna88:
Hi romancelanders,have you ever been in a Sad and complicated situation Where you felt every thing was gonna end or life treated you unfairly,how did you get out of it? you May help a sister by sharing ur experience. Thanks in advance!
Hello, I might not be able to provide you much information here. you could send me a PM. I was battling with a chronic depression but am over it now. PM me, let's talk
Re: all d best by Burna88(f): 3:52pm On May 19, 2017
mzhorlah:
Hello, I might not be able to provide you much information here. you could send me a PM. I was battling with a chronic depression but am over it now. PM me, let's talk
Thanks i ll appreciate it But could we chat on Whatsapp
Re: all d best by Burna88(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yea dear... So what are you going through now? We can go private if you don't want to say it here...
Yeah sure
Re: all d best by blessedez(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2017
Wow.... Come out one day,. Forget what ever problem you have, walk around your environment, look around, you will definitely see characters that will ease you problem or you might probably see people that are in the worst condition than you are and you will just forget yours and lastly believe and hope on God for better tomorrow.
Re: all d best by SmellingAnus(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2017
Burna88:
Yeah sure
you are on bbm? Put your pin on your siggy I will add you when I see it
Re: all d best by mzhorlah(f): 5:26pm On May 19, 2017
Burna88:
Thanks i ll appreciate it But could we chat on Whatsapp
modified
Re: all d best by Burna88(f): 6:23pm On May 19, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you are on bbm? Put your pin on your siggy I will add you when I see it
Thats it
Re: all d best by SmellingAnus(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2017
Burna88:
Thats it
ok I have both now.. I have added you... Will chat with you tomorrow dear. stay strong.
Re: all d best by McBrooklyn(m): 6:44pm On May 19, 2017

Re: all d best by bsideboii(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2017
mzhorlah:
Once had a bout of dat depression thingy...I came of stronger.BTW you are pretty
Re: all d best by mzhorlah(f): 6:11pm On May 21, 2017
bsideboii:
Once had a bout of dat depression thingy...I came of stronger.BTW you are pretty
I had it for over too years...mehn, when depression should be eradicated. btw, thanks
Re: all d best by kinibigdeal(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2017
Berlynn:
plenty times
Berlynn
Re: all d best by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:32am On May 23, 2017
Same with another poster, 2015 was one of the worse years of my life.

I let my guard down and fell really hard for someone. It never worked out and my heart got shattered. I have never felt so sad and lonely. My GPA dropped drastically and I almost killed myself when I knew it will be imperative am going to graduate with a 2 2.

But here I am still pushing and moving forward. Am still as optimistic and and ambitious as ever and I believe everything will be alright in the end.

Life isn't what happens to you, it's how you handle it.

1 Like

Re: all d best by Cleopatra4(f): 12:25pm On May 23, 2017
Oyindidi:

Really embarassed like real friends on nairaland undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! / 7 Quiet Sex Positions For Getting Down On The Down Low + Photos / Angela Blow Hot: My Guy Must Worship My Pvsssy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.