Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes (31907 Views)

Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Charlietrie(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2017
And someone will say stay in Nigeria and develop it

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by rachyeazzy(f): 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
tongue TIV people......una never c anything..........more still de come.
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Jabioro: 5:26pm On May 18, 2017
Is it already distributed wheelbarrow and hoes that has gone to end users and viral on-the internet or which one is he talking about? ..
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by bizzibodi(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2017
instaed of d foool to buy tractors & other modern farm euipments.
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 18, 2017
Our Leaders have been killing dream from ages
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by sddiamond: 5:40pm On May 18, 2017
igedeboy:
Cc Owukpa Am suspecting yoo Kudos to Ortom and all APC supporters I think somebody should call sarki, omenka to come and defend Ortom. change dole!!!
You will never see them in topics like this, clowns everywhere.
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by stevecantrell: 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
effty:
APC sending us backto the stone age.
cheesy
effty:
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by stevecantrell: 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
effty:
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by yinkslinks(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2017
Is it with soap or vaseline?
benuejosh:
hahaha... ayam coming.
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by FATBAYO(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2017
70% of ppl n benue are farmers ,they need wheelbarrow to move there farm products to there homes nd market.
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by umuokezie(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
I swear, Theodore Orji is better than this man. cheesy
omenka,I'm not sure,you able Governor is better
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by umuokezie(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2017
dominique:
Not surprising one bit that such rubbish is coming from a governor that once commissioned a billboard. Between Benue and Kogi citizens, I don't know who is more unlucky when it comes to leadership.
lol
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by junnyjake(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2017
igedeboy:
Cc Owukpa
Am suspecting yoo
Kudos to Ortom and all APC supporters
I think somebody should call sarki, omenka to come and defend Ortom.
change dole!!!

You'd never see those people you mentioned on threads like this.

Especially.

That omenkalives your tribal guy?? You guys need to call him to order o. I know Igede people are wise people.

Chanji dole ko, ka giya mu su ai.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by fakati(m): 7:03pm On May 18, 2017
I can believe it

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Handsomecole(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
Any empowerment which a public office holder cannot give to his own children is nothing but wickedness. I'm in short of words. Like it says Governor Ortom for you, I'm not surprised this is coming from someone who can't protect his people from blood sucking herdsmen.
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by benuejosh: 7:42pm On May 18, 2017
yinkslinks:
Is it with soap or vaseline?
red oil..
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Montaque(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
Is he not better than Buhari that promised 5k, and hasn't made good his promise

1 Like

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by jayaim: 8:23pm On May 18, 2017
God does not sleep, they refused the idomas to be governors, that serves them right.
w1sEmAn:
BENUE IS TOTALLY FINISHED,TIV CONTINUE VOTING UR CORRUPT BRODAS
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by Codes151(m): 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
This man is a goat! Quote me anywhere!
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by swagifted(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
And Hon. Patrick had this to say.

Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by NaijaBlend: 6:13am On May 19, 2017
APC is simply fraud!
Good at propaganda and nothing more.
Re: Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes by sizzlingcold(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2017
Oildichotomy:
I don't see how this is any different of other Nigerian governors.
We always feel contented with mediocrity in any guise. Some even said we should celebrate a pedestrian bridge.

It is well
Baaami.... that one just weak me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" / Special Ju’mat Prayer For Nigerian Army (photos) / Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.